New brutal ISIS executions

so guys, they're running out of ideas i think

the only original was the last guy getting his head wrecked with a big stone in pic related

theync.com/sick-the-new-multiple-isis-execution-video-from-south-yemen.htm

what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnoxKXkPqEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw imagining that pop sound when hitting boulder against his head

Still waiting for a steamroller episode.
Yeah, I know, they already did a tank one.

They should build a big blender and make "Will it blend" videos, that would give them some subscribers.

Lol did he try to say something at the end ??

Fucking amateurs

This?

Man, blood on all those dusty rocks looks really good for some reason.

Giant tank full of piranhas

Obama's JV team are at it again.

What did these guys do to piss them off?

Comical amounts of blood

Yup, they should watch more cartoons

lol @ cgi blood

Is that blood legit? lmao

Buds Dwyer bled like that when he shot himself in the head. Skull is thin between the brain and the nasal pharynx, and the guy has major skull fractures and hemorrhaging

What the fuck, why does ISIS use the Youtube prankster's intro? Did they get rid of their kino filmmaker?

I think it's cute they have 9 cameras for all the different shots

fucking DYELs... Can't deadlift 220, that's like beginner weight.

Did they ever release the acid bath video?

Didn't they lower a cage full of people into a vat of acid the other day? They're like bond villains or something

This is why it's a-ok to kill entire hoards of non-whites.

They won't because this story is bullshit.

Also second guy in picrel
>Hezbollah logo
>ISIS

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qnoxKXkPqEE

It's so bizarre... it's like a mix of Medieval culture and Hollywood

how can muslims claim with straight faces their religion isnt barbaric?

>inb4 much crusades
>muh bad bad inquisition

learn some history cunts

bon appetit

Well, look at the history of Christianity - Hitler, the Crusades, the cruelty of Missionaries in India, in South America... Islam looks tame in comparison.

I've bashed in a bunny head prior to butchering, and it wasn't nearly so bloody. Strange.

From the thumbnail he looks like he's cozy and trying to use the rock as a pillow

They are running out of ideas , to hide.

We had marines on the ground in 2010 in Syria

My brother in law was stationed there.

So don't tell me my country isn't doing anything but bombing them. They are operating on the ground

We destabilized Syria and were gonna stabilize it just like Iraq and Afghanistan

>They won't because this story is bullshit.
How do you know? Seems like something they would be capable of..

Its a fucking bunny not a human

I thought hard rock was haram

>what do you think?

Time to elect Trump and bomb the SHIT out of them.

ISIS should upload vivisections

Roman Colloseum: ISIS version when?

>hoards

Hordes, son. If you're white, you need to use English properly. Homophones are the litmus test for fuckups.

it seems americans are running out of ideas, cia and mossad will need to hire a new graphic violence department

They should kill someone by grinding him up with one of these
That'd be brutal, this is weak sauce

Vlad lived with the ottomans in his youth, because he was captured in earlier wars against the ottomans. This made him so mad and angry that when he escaped and rallied his countrymen to hold them back, that he enjoyed killin them the worst way ever.
There is the rumour they nailed a jew's hat into his head because he refused to take his hat of in honour of Vlad while talking war business. The jews sometimes where the message boys for the ottomans. Muzzies and kikes working together, where do we see this today?

god dam these look so fake

Well said

Hitler wasn't doing it in the name of christianity. He wasn't preaching from the bible. He was saving europe from communism and he did, until the jews got involved.

>Iraq
>Afgahn
>Stable

LAWDY

Wow he just became a blood fountain, man that shit is nasty lol. Didn't know the body would react in such a way to having a massive rock thrown on one's head

Says the NEET that's never seen someone die in their life.

no really were there to help stabilize the middle east! and we do a great job!

I thought you would only spew out blood like that if your lungs were hit?

I remember that brazilian kid turning into a fountain after getting shot in the back and getting his lungs all fucked.

What does everyone else want to see? I'm wanting to see a full on proper 500 fps ( or whatever the highest you can go) slo mo video of a tank shell hitting some cunt dead on with like 6 different camera angles... Is that so much to ask?

Pffftt nice

These videos are fake.

I am a nice white Englishman and my family has been for generations . .. .but I can speak Arabic are there any native Arabic speakers out there that thinks the first guy talking, speaks with a British accent? .There is something about it which just says 'Learned Arabic' rather than a mother tongue!

Arterial blood is a much brighter hue of red because of the oxygen content

jesus fucking christ

>Islam looks tame in comparison.
If it does then you are a retard

Work in ED see plenty of trauma. Vid looks legit. Probably ruptured his circle of Willis due to massive base of skull fractures bleeding into his spehnoid and ethmoid sinuses.

What a small rock. Even the rock that killed piggy was bigger.

Why is there so much blood?

ISIS videos are fake!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck...

I actually find the video kind of fascinating, though it disturbs me in equal measure.

Do you think he loses consciousness for the first few seconds then when he opens his eyes again that's him becoming conscious again? Or do you think him opening his eyes and looking up is just some sort of nerve reaction and that he's not really conscious?

No they really don't. This is what it looks like to watch some guy get his skull crushed.

And if they were faking the context of these videos, are you naive enough to believe that they wouldn't just kidnap some random dune coon, drug him, and make a real video?

There is no need for tiptoeing through a big spoopy CIA cover-up. They would kill if it made a story believable. Either way, people are dying on camera

>ITT: people who have never seen anyone die claiming to be experts on the matter
Why would a radical islamist group fake a death? It would be cheaper and easier to just do the real thing.

I have seen another ISIS beheading video wher the guy picks up the severed head and the eyes of the head follow the path of the knife still in the guys hand . . .. . freaky or what?

You're a gullible retard!!!!!!!

Because blood is the hydraulic fluid of the human body, about 1.5 gallons of it in a pressurized system

I've seen ones like that, i don't find them so bad as usually you can just see the life draining from their eyes and it looks almost peaceful. With this guy i can't get that image of him looking up so accusingly at his killers. I have to wonder what - if anything, was going through his head?

Yeah, but is the skull or head the focal point?

I literally have a headache now. Wew

>I have to wonder what - if anything, was going through his head?

Ow my head. Fuck these guys I'm out
t. Ahmed

>was going through his head?
a big rock lmao

The fractures and hemorrhaging caused a lower pressure area creating a path of low resistance

Also yes the brain requires a lot of oxygen. The arteries in the neck are massive

i c

I'm very disappointed in you.

A French doctor during the early 1900s when they still gullotined people did a study of the severed heads and concluded you can remain conscious for up to 30 seconds with your head severed. People responded to requests to blink, eye movement, response to calling the person's name

Fake and heterosexual

Bunch of blood, skull shards and some errant electric signals firing off in vain?

I also read about that. But this whole head crushing thing. I wonder what that does to a persons consciousness? With beheading their brain is still intact, but id imagine this guys brain was damaged when his head was crushed.

Also, in the webm you posted, it always amazes me no one mentions the midget on the left two thirds in. He's not a dwarf though, so i'm guessing it's probably a result of a lack of nutrition during development?

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums I've just realised! If this is how many iraqis and afghans look. Imagine how many older jihadists are getting into europe pretending to be children and teenagers! If this guy shaved he'd look about 10

>theync

Fucking gay ass site now, vids take fucking forever to load for some reason.

That rock shit was too fucking much. Guys, it's fucking 2016 and we have HD videos of people dying right now. What the fuck is this world becoming? SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK.

one day i was at carlos, that freemason son of a hoare. me and his daughters were playing atari, do you know which game? that game with a maze and and a scissor trying to cut your dick, where you have to fuck a kinky woman.

who gives a game like that to children? perhaps the reason i never was up there so much is because i never sucked his cock, or let his wife suck mine.

I don't want to get involved with people like that. No matter how much money it have.

I don't wanna to raise the vessel of one of the daugters of the silver witch to be raped by a bunch of crooked antigovernment group like those rotary assholes.

He didn't impale them like that though, the stakes were blunt and victims were impaled through the anus and left to slowly die from their own weight pushing them further down the stake.

>manlet
good spot user. that creature is more disturbing than the execution.

underrated post

It's getting the world population to be able to stomach then cheer on mass death when the NWO goes on a purge

Why does it look like they're standing in front of a green screen in the first shot?

Probably the autism

ruptured an artery.

stfu dumb creature

Sharp thinking, spaghetti man

I think all ISIS has is execution videos and all they do is desensitize the west to it. These used to scare me but they've just made me accept that this is the future of our nations if we don't fight back.

My question is how do we fight back? Our military is cucks and can't do much as long as Obama is our leader. Should we go join the kurds? I mean really, most of us have absolutely nothing to lose if we were to die? How can we use that to fight muslims? Am I the only one tired of sitting around on pol? We need to start a NEET PMC and build an army of skinny fat and obese neck beards to save the west.

that be weak sauce m8

That would be a long ass video.

What the hell is skinny fat?

Fresh?
Or just never been to /fit/?

Not to be a fag but i saw yesterday a .gif of some niggs linching another nigg, they hit him with a steel bar and crush his head with a rock several times, and he didnt become a blood fountain.