Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/glz6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I of course do!

I'm over 14

because white pride pussys ruin my credibility as a decent (actually) white person.

I'm 14/88

Im white, but when i see skinheads and other nationalits and racist, i know that biggest nationalist in history, Adolf Hitler, would be ashamed of them. They drink a lot of alcohol, they're poor and stupid, they're waste of white skin.

I don't have small bepis

this

>2017
>supporting anything

Pleb

I don't owe you an explanation, mother fucker.

you'd have to be a fucking retarded faggot to back anything on a collectivist notion over individualism

The term "white" has no inherent meaning or definition, as plenty of fair-skinned individuals (Romani, Slavs, Jews, Irish, et al) are considered to be 'not white' by at least a sizable chunk of people that use the term. Can't be proud of a thing that no one can agree on a definition of.

leave this board rn

Because Im only proud of things I achieve

moar please

So true, I'm direct german decent, not an ounce of italian or irish.

And all the WPWW people I know are drug addict, meth selling trailer trash. They disgust me. I hate even socializing with that group below a certain socio-economic group.

And when you think about it, it's the segment of the "white" group that are poor, uneducated, and commit crime. The only reason they seem mad at the negro is they don't want people to confuse them I guess and lump them together. When neither one can read a book or fill out a job application. So it always seems they're just "proud" of being white so they can blame another lazy ignorant group for their failings in life.

I went once to a white pride meeting in highschool, I left in disgust when I heard the person running it was "pure bred white" but was really an irish. Thank god, no one I know in my industry has ever associated me with those people.

I fucking hate half cast people who are absoulte piece of shit. I want them to bring out mandingo fights again also half cast people thier dirty black coons

Fuck off ya cunt.

I am proud to be white i would kill my self if i was some what black.

Then why are niggers spicks and kikes all unified with their racial identity. You're so logical you would rather lose western civilization because you think of yourself as a precious individual while everybody else understands tribe mentality

All of this is emotionally driven unsubstantiated bullshit. But hey, those are some real spicy opinions bro

I hate how Politically correct this earth has gone it can fuck off why cant it be like the old days where we use to hang niggers from trees

white pride shitheads, are line niggers, white and black pride is the same shit for people, who cant achive anything in their lifes.

There is two types of white peeps. Those that are on board with white pride and those that don't live around "diversity" and havne't been harrassed due to there race.
They will get there Desu!!!

Try experiencing life outside of your little town, school, and family bubble. Ok buddy?

I'm sure they seem real friendly and welcoming, telling you you're great just because the color of your skin. But before you know it,
>Uh go sell this meth to bikers...because um, niggers.

Fucking gullible ass trailer trash.

That is what the media portrays. There is alot of dumb idiots across every race. There is more "normal" people then you think.

i'm attractive enough so i have access to plenty of vaginas. I don't have no built up sexual frustration from years of rejection, so i can focus my energies on actually productive stuff.

I get laid so I don't have to delude myself that white women being BLACKED and feminism are the reasons I'm not getting any, therefore I don't have to support white supremacy.

You must be a half breed or not white. You sound a little bitter.

Yeah the so called normal ones, are the leaders of organized crime groups using WPWW to sell drugs and act as enforcers.
For being "white" they sure love to break the law and harass people like a bunch of wild niggers. Just saying.

I owe you nothing white nigger

Hey, guys, russian guy here.
I often see in amerian movies and shows there are a lot of black judges in US courts.
Is it real?
Do niggers really judge white people and put them to jails in US? I just can't imagine some nigger would decide if I am guilty in some crime and how much years I should spend in prison.
I think it just fantasy for movies and no black people really smart enough to become judge, right?

HOT, more please

Mestizo, so White Pride ain't quite too fond of me.

I sound bitter to you? Why's that? Must everyone that has experience and wisdom beyond your understanding sound bitter?
No son, I'm just much older and must whiter than you. I have no slav, irish, italian, african, mongoloid, or hispanic in my blood line. Can you say the same? Have you done a full genealogy dating back to before the US existed?

nope
niggers dont belong there
its just social justice cucks placing black/lgbt people in important roles to show the world that they are relevant n shiet

white pride values are traditonal.
family
marriage
ethnostates.
drugs are not part of it. You are watching to many (((skinhead))) docudramas.
Do you live in an area that is majority diverse?

>being so worthless and insecure that you have to take pride in something as broad an out-of-your-control as race, instead of personal accomplishments.
Sad.

I can write bullshit on a paper and call it gold too, don't mean just any dumbass cashier is gonna accept that check.

If they truely valued these principles, they wouldn't sponsor prison faggots. They wouldn't get involved in biker gangs... they wouldn't fucking sell drugs. Oh yeah, and they'd follow the fucking white man's law! The real white man, not a bunch of euromix high school dropouts.

And Obama? I think if nigger could rule USA there should be black judges somewhere. Or it really fantasy of Hollywood SJW-writers?

I don't think you know the difference between black people and niggers user. Stop getting information from hollywood ffs.

Being proud of something you were delt by chance is for faggots who need reassurance in their own existence because they haven't achieved anything they can actually feel proud of.

>I have no slav, irish, italian, african, mongoloid, or hispanic in my blood line. Can you say the same? Have you done a full genealogy dating back to before the US existed?

Lol this retard actually believes racial purity is a thing. Your ancestors fucked neanderthals, you think they got any more discerning over the ensuing millennia?

Well you are obviously misinformed and easily swayed by the media. So your age hasn't helped you. I am well aware of my lineage.

there are exceptions
good black politicians/actors/whatever exist but they are kinda rare

Because I enjoy fucking beautiful black women all night and all day, and white pride faggots have an issue with it, so fuck them. They're fucking gay and would rather ram their proud white dicks up each other's pale asses then tap a fine nigress like this.

Hahahaha principles while being forced to play by different rules than every other identity group. Stand proudly on your sinking ship!

the merch is ugly

>misinformed.
Again much older and wiser than you kid. Life doesn't "misinform" it's experience, it's the only education you're going to get evidently.

I haven't or anyone I know sold drugs to anyone.
You keep pushing this skinhead prison theory. Have you been in jail? Not out in white armerica?

I noticed your comeback didn't mention any personal accomplishments.

I'm pink.

What is my age? I am retired

>t. supremacy

He has accepted the truth. None needed

Theory? You think my experiences are a fucking theory?

Trust me, I've seen both sides and FROM both sides. If you think WPWW isn't one of the largest crime syndicates, then you're either not really involved or you're fucking blind. I've worked with law enforcement. I've worked with state agencies. I've had to kill a fucking biker in my line of work that was high as fuck. The shit I deal with doesn't get any more real you snot nosed little pissant mimicking talking points and internet tough guys that haven't stepped foot outside of their bubble for a goddamn day in their life.

Check out the links on here.
For knowledge.
archive.is/glz6s

Fuckin’ THIS!!!!

Generally people who say “race is only a social construct” are fucking morons. But while race isn’t “white” sure as shit IS.

Our grandparents probably knew people who lived at a time when the “whitest” motherfuckers around, the Irish and Germans, were considered less-than-white.

Because I am Antifa faggot

German is the most white.
And Irish isn't. Irish is "pale nigger" get it right.

Gay pride is done in opposition to people who believe they should be destroyed or suppressed.

Black Pride is done in opposition to people who believe Black people are inferior to white people.

White pride isn't in opposition to any oppression but rather is a load of people who believes being white makes them better and claims the achievement of other people who share their skin colour as their own while not really having any of their own. All the while claiming they are oppressed because other people exist.

That's why.

>Being proud of something you literally had zero influence on

I'm proud of my heritage, but race itself is a silly thing to use to define yourself.

Also, I believe racism is a major sign of lacking intelligence and immaturity. Most racists would rather blame their life problems on random boogeymen rather than take steps to imprive their lives and society in general.

Why should I be proud of an accident of birth over which I have no control?