FUCK YOU BURGERS

FUCK YOU BURGERS

so im at my job right. workin as a waiter during summer to pay my way through college. so suddenly this american chick comes up and asks "where's the restroom?"
I do my bit as a waiter and tell her its out in the lobby and first left before the main bar. I then tell her "just make sure you dont go the boy's bathroom!" A day later i show up to and im told I WAS FIRED! The bitch took it as an insult to her transsexual friends because of the tranny bathrooms bullshit and complained to the staff! i am now without a job!

FUCK YOU BURGERS AND YOUR FAGGOT PC CULTURE!

>potatoniggers

>visitors to the country can get you fired

What the fuck yurop

You're full of shit, and I'm calling you out on it.

On a scale of Hungary to Sweden
How cucked is Ireland?

That's what you get for being the UK's bitch.

Why does anyone make themselves look like that? No-one would want to fuck her.

You are lying faggot stopshit posting and get back to the fields with us fucking Jackeen

It's off the fucking charts. For one they bit the hand that fed them when they went against us

>what is customer satisfaction

Things that never happened for 100, Alex.

Seems your thread backfired a bit.

Sorry, faggot.

>customer asks an honest question
>you insult them
>you get fired
>THEY'RE the idiot

You deserve to be fired, no-one, and I mean no-one is impressed by your "I'M SMARTER THAN EVERYONE" bullshit

Middling we aren't a caliphate and most muslims over here are families and most niggers stay in Dublin. Our Politics aren't great however no real right wing parties

except when you are actually smarter.

nope.gif

>her

True, but OP isn't actually smarter, just self righteous.

well according to londonistan (this word comes up as correct BTW) its giving them access to your women, laws, land and anything else they can think of

I think is`s time.

>Things that never happened

>Reply
lo, you wanna blame the american, but the fact is, your boss was the one that decided it was serious and to fire you.

dont say stupid shit. what you said was clearly stupid, captain obvious. nah shit she should make sure to not go in the bathroom that isnt hers.

idiot.

You potato niggers had gay marriage before we did, why are you crying to us about this?

>your boss didn't even bother to talk with you about the situation

Man you must've been a real asshole on a regular basis.

why would you even need to say it? This is how I know it's just a shitpost.

A good server would walk the guest over to the bathroom door, not just basically say "over there" like you did.

You have a bad sense of hospitality and should not be a waiter in the first place.

>Get the SJW look

Also, you'd be here complaining no matter what transpired because you are a server and servers are the bitchiest, most self entitled people on the planet.