>worst: literaly the rest of the fallout series

Best: Kingdom Hearts 2
Worst: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

>Best:Halo 3
>Worst: Halo 4

>Best: Silent Hill 2
>Worst: Anything after 4
Fuck you Tomm.

Never played VI, just got the snes version on my retropie. Looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about

Best: MK2
Worst:MK4

Edgar (king of Figaro Castle) uses a noiseblaster to stun enemies then runs at them and twirls around while holding out a chainsaw. His brother Sabin can suplex a TRAIN. Cyan is the loyal retainer to the King of Doma and he is your worst nightmare.

Only FF game I ever played that made me want my entire roster in the party. Every other game has at least one character (usually 2 or 3) that I just didn't like.

Morrowind = Best
ESO = Worst, mainly because it has basically killed the main series

I wanted to play the whole series since I have only played 1 and 2, so I got the PS4 version with the ports/remakes of all the in between games, and holy fucking shit is Chain of Memories awful. It's literally just replaying 1 but with the worst most retarded game mechanics ever.
Can I skip it or is there necessary plot that happens in the game?

totally agree

Nah worst is MK: Sub Zero

Best: Marvel vs Capcom 2
Worst: Marvel vs Capcom 2

best: wrath of the lich king
worst: every other single one
FITE ME

You forgot how bad VIII was
You forgot how bad Inquisition was
You forgot how bad WoW in general is, but yeah wrath was the best era

oi inquisition actualy saved what was left of the series

You liked Relm? Gau? Umaro?

>not liking Gau

what do you have against overpowered illiterates?

>You forgot how bad VIII was
I agree with this, but a lot of people actually like VIII. I think with the brief exception of IX, VIII was the begining of the end for such a great series.

I actually like X a lot (but fuck x-2), XII is one of my favorites, and XIII is fun, even if the characters are lame and the writing is fuckawful.

Every once in a while I go back to try and finally play through 8, and I get so fuckin' pissed off that I go renew my gym membership.

Fucking normie. Maybe try to have your own opinions once in a while?

4 wasn't even a silent hill game
they just slapped a few references into an unrelated horror game to try to sell it better

It had the silent hill art direction and was still good