Virgin Femanon here

Virgin Femanon here.

Why can't I get laid Sup Forums? I've been trying to, and was told that Uni's super easy for it, but I've had no luck.

My face isn't bad and there's nothing wrong with my body, so I just have no idea.

Pic related.

Hi Fatty

write "fuzzy' on tits and you will get laid

Show off ass

I'd smash where you from?

1) walk up to guy you want to fuck
2) tell him you want to fuck
3) fuck

if you're in Perth I'll get it done for you

Seriously, walk up to literally any guy and offer a shag. Unless he's either gay or otherwise extremely busy, you shouldn't get turned down.

Also, 1/10, made me reply with no tits/timestamp

Uhh not sure if this is bait but fuck it.. You ever heard of asking a guy?
All guy's would fuck any girl if they asked.
You ever thought of not being old fashion?
What's so wrong about getting rejected guy some guy their are tons of guy's who would fuck any girl.

Do you want to fuck niggers?

Because you have a body only a dirty boot lipped nigger buck would get turned on by.

Lose some weight or become fuck meat for feral nigger bucks. Enjoy your herpes.

Hey femanon if you where at my college (if your going to college I’m assuming) I would give you the best fucks of your life

I'm not fat lol, but okay.

Why?

Tried that

I've basically been as blunt as that before, no luck.

I've pretty much tried that, no luck.

Lol uhh why's that exactly?

Tits or gtfo fatty

I'm not fat but okay lol

Well dude was gay then. I'd have no problem smashing you

Tits or gtfo.

Have you tried asking? When I was have a bad luck patch I just asked and got laid a few times.

Ya ok fatty.

this

lower your standards for people i guess and be more social

>Perth
Poor lad. Nothing but Opal and Abos.

Gimme a sec, lemme grab harpoon

Those guys are losers then. I would fuck you in a heart beat

Yeah, no luck.

I am sociable, so idk.

That's supposed to mean...?

you have fat arms, stop holding your stomach in

You forgot to tip your fedora faggot

You're fat and look like a coal burner. The only kind of guys that would pursue a fat bitch like you are thirsty niggers. No decent white man would want to fuck your sloppy pancake ass.

I wonder if this woman actually believes she's not fat.
Because she's fucking massive.

You are over weight, but a million dude will fuck you. Go to a bar and stay until near closing time is when everyone want to match up. Use dating apps. Respond to men as if you are really interested in what they are saying regardless of the topic. Go to a strip club and get a lap dance. More than one dude is going to offer to take you home.

hello?

EVERYDAY I FUCKING CRY BECAUSE EVERYTHING THERE IS HERE IS DIRTY ABOS AND TRASHY BOGANS I JUST WANT A GOOD FUCK

Ask him ayy bby wan sum fuk? Works every time.

go on whisper, post you want to lose your virginity, pick out of 5600 people enjoy

>nothing wrong with my body
>pic related
Sure thing amerifat

You should eat no chocolate and hamburgers and do workout every day, then you will not be fat and you will often be asked to fuck
image related

@752802006
fuck off newfag

Well, you say that.

I'm not and wtf is a coal burner?

I'm actually not fat lol but okay

What? There isn't...?

id fuck

tits or gtfo

you should workout your right arm

Troll....post you weight and height

I'll fuck yah. WITH MAH DICK

Where are you from OP?

Why?

I'm 5'2, not posting my weight.

Stop wasting everybody's time, show your tits or GTFO

I see nothing wrong with you physically in that picture.

Is your personality shit?

Shit. I have to buy one first.

Hey OP can you give a timestamp? Also i think you're beautiful so dont get down when these bodyshaming douche canoes talk shit.

No, I've got plenty of friends, some of them guys. I don't get it.

if you fly to Fort Worth Texas i'll get you pregnant...

she has no tits

not irreversible yet, only about 15kg plus

lol - fatty

>not fat
This is a LARP

As an adult woman, at 5'2"
If you weigh anything over 80lbs you're certifiably fat.
When I was 5'4" at the start of highschool as a MALE I weighed 90lbs.
I'm 6' now and weigh 160 and I'm fat, but no where near like you.
Keep in mind I'm a MALE, so as a female to be of similar levels of fat you'd have to weigh 20% less.

lower your standards for physical appearance. If that is a problem for you, what makes you think you want sex?

30 people told my fat ass I'm fat and am obviously fat but you know I'm not fat. Yeah bitch you fat

160+

How? I'm actually not.

That doesn't account for my boobs...?

Because women get horny too, and i'm the only single one out of all my friends.

Ok but I'm really not

you really aren't fat its just clear you never do any physical activity whatsoever. Hit the gym x3 a week for a month or two and youll see a huge difference. Also comb your hair.

If you're from Perth you're probably a real man. Come to the states and work as a ranch hand. Meet a midwestern QT and take her home. Get a wife.

I have 2 friends who did exactly this.

I fuck you, and blow my load on your face.

>literally everyone calls you fat
>still in denial about being fat
This is for sure a LARP.

Literally everyone hasn't...? And I'm not in denial about anything.

What even is an LARP?

A) You are
B) What tits?
C) Because you're a pudgy midge
D) But you really are

We can see that youre standing at 3/4 perspective from the mirror to hide your gut, your thighs are bigger than your tits and your arm is as big as your head.

You can't hide fat from fat aspies lass.

Post nudes w/ timestamp please.

You skinny, fuck boy. I'm 5'11 and 185, I would stomp a mud whole in your bird chest ass.

You're delusional and your tits are hella small you have at Least a 30 bmi. Whovever you posted in op is obese and they/you can keep living in denial or trolling all you want but it doesn't change anything. Lose some fucking weight if you want people to think you're attractive

>That doesn't account for my boobs...?
For your weight you have tiny tits.
And tits don't make you weigh more than men.
Men have a natural muscle density that makes them weigh more than an equal female counterpart.
If you're over 80lbs you're fat. If you're over 100 you're obese.

She is relatively slim in usa

tits or ban

Troll detected.
Depending on your build, you can be okay up to about 110. OP looks nearer 150

Enough chicks bigger than you still get laid. Just don't have the highest of standards or fuck a black dude.

Go to a fucking bar and hit on guys. Simple as that. Or post your phone number and where you live. That works too.

CONVOYYYYYY

A) Nope.
B) The ones on my chest?
C) I'm a bit short, yeah, but not fat...?
D) I'm not!

I just took the angle at that shot without really thinking. Like, all girls have thighs bigger than their boobs.

You don't even know my weight, so how can you say that...?

LOL fat man larping as fat girl

She came expecting some kind of fat coddling and blaming everyone else. A damn shame.

It's because you're not slutty enough.
Post naked images (with timestamp). It's the first step to becoming a slut.

If you’re shitposting, well done. Mission accomplished. If you’re actually serious about this, what in the fucking hell did you think was going to happen by asking for social advice on Sup Forums?
Sweet Jesus.
Go ask your friends to hook you up or some shit and just get away from the internet. You’re really bad at it.

Not at 5'2".
At 5'2" if you're 80 lbs you'll look like a midget does with their chubby baby look.

At 5'6" 100lbs is normal for a female.

I don't either because I'd fuck you if you asked me.

Post moar pics.

This much denial. Post more pictures then, prove us wrong.

>Because women get horny too, and i'm the only single one out of all my friends.
Just masturbate and keep looking. What the fuck do you think men do?
Although this thread is filled with distorted weight expectations, but since you aren't extremely hot you might need to actually make some effort to rope in a bf via non-sexual things. If all you want is sex then you are a piece of shit and deserve to be alone.

I'm not expecting that, though.

Because it's anonymous so my friends won't find out? It'd be embarrassing to say anything to them.

You’re 5’2”, 155.

hmmm, good point. Post topless picture to make sure

Kek

it can be cnn

'murca'murca'murca'murca
CHOO CHOO

>You don't even know my weight, so how can you say that...?
I can say that by looking at you.
You're objectively fat.
Weight doesn't make you fat, weight can be an indicator, but many people can appear in a semi-wide range of fatness with the same height and weight.
It is irrelevant what you weigh, I'm just giving you some baseline numbers.
We both know you weigh over 100 anyway.

No one is this stupid. You’re completely identifiable. Which only proves this is bait.

Looks like we got us a CONVOY

Where you at. I'll fuck you. Fuck it.

what kind of shit are you even on anything under 90-100lbs isn’t even included on most BMI calculation charts because it’s so low
just because your weight hangs on you badly doesn’t mean everyone should become stick thin (unattractively so)

Shitty photo. Can't tell what you look like. Find better light.

BMI isn't even sex specific.
BMI is more irrelevant than IQ.