Trumps daughter literally PROMOTING race mixing with fucking JEWS

>Trumps daughter literally PROMOTING race mixing with fucking JEWS
>Trump constantly shilling for israel

Trump is not a nationalist. Not a patriot. He wants this country dead.

To accomplish this, he will be using his race mixing propaganda (notice how his daughter is promoting kike race mixing now, can you imagine what will happen when he becomes pesident?) and insane economic policies which will literally kill this country.

Wake up cucks. Trump is a S C A M.

wow, really makes you think, huh?

Jews aren't a different race

FUCK, that's it. I've had enough. Fuck Trump. I now rub my clit for Mitt.

Oy vey goyim!

WOW, I am now a #CruzMissile

Ashkenazi Jews are the most intelligent race. Nothing wrong with racemixing with them.

wow, my eyes are open now, thanks OP. I now shill for the #hill

Makes you think, doesn't it.

She's not a blood jew and therefore her kids aeent. The bloodline is taintes. Literally it's the jews butthurt in this situation. We need more goy women mating with jewish men.

Exactly, Jews are not all bad and there usually quite intelligent. It's the Zionist super kikes that we must be vigilant about.

BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABIES

I think from now on I will #Shill4Hill because Trump really is a racist

*Arent, tainted.. stupid phone

Trump is no revolutionary. It's quite obvious that he's close to the Zionists. But he's still a helluva lot better than anybody else, and by electing him, you'll restore the pride of your race, and come one step closer to a genuine Nationalist revolution. Complete with a ban on all nonwhite immigration, with the exception of really cute hijabis.

Damn right, I want in the club.

>this isnt a ploy so the jews cant call him anti semetic

We've done everything we can do appease the Jews, why wouldnt they help defend the white man?

wow thanks, i fucking hate babies now.

How dare you speak such lies jew.

yeah. his daughter got a white looking rich husband with 140 IQ? that race-mixing will ruin america.

she should get some cultural enrichment from jamal instead. otherwise trump is not a true nationalist.

I'd rather intermixed with a mexican than a jew.

at least mexicans are christian and they have good food

Wow, the JIDF is strong in this thread. Sup Forums is cucked!

>Trumps daughter literally PROMOTING race mixing with fucking JEWS
They don't like racemixing because it dilutes the pure blood.

They are also stupid, short, and ugly

At least jews are smart

They both have Trump's face it's weird

Honestly you want a strong relationship with Israel because they are the only sane democracy in the middle east. Zionists are retarded but they are a minority. Dont worry about the 7 million jews when theres 1 billion muslims and 30% of them want to destroy the west. Global politics is not an echo chamber of conspiracy theories that you and your inbred cousins spout off at each other, its a bit more complicated than that, you should work on your critical thinking

jews are fucking ugly and stupid because of their greed for money. i don't want ugly kike babies

Jews test highest on IQ tests, moreso than any other race

Bad news for you my mentally impaired friend, but you are the zionist.

Burn.

ebin

Česko I am comings tomorrow :3

I dont give a shit about IQ. I live in California and constantly see good looking mexican chicks who want my cock

>He wants this country dead
I don't recall him ever saying a single thing about the Czech republic, let alone wishing death to it

>"He wants this country dead."
>Look at flag.

God I hope so.

Ach, to je zase ten ukrajinec?

Plastic surgery just makes women look like aliens. When will the meme die?

They are short though, so any sons would be manlets...

>ugly kike babies

Muh feelings was hurt

Stay mad jewcuck. At least we're white, kek

Damn SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is a cute kid. Trump must be so proud.

>Ach, to je zase ten ukrajinec?

I am still learning your language, can't speak it yet :)

Yes I am that Ukrajinec! :3

Can only pull street rat vermin mexicans confirmed. Good luck trying to mate with anyone else, jewish or white

at last i truly see. i am now a #cruzmissle

They are, they're from the middle east (Jerusalem). They've simply been integrating in everyone's culture so long that they've got the native complexion wherever they need to.

I'm totally for it too. They have superior IQ genes, but are weaker in other areas. The only bad jews are the ones in israel.

some of them are already mixed with whites

yes there are some short dark skinned bitches

whats your point kike?

To be completely honest family Jews are evil controlling scum but if we could break free from their manipulative horseshit I could honestly welcome them to join us in the future free of mudskins with us since they are technically white, just a bit deranged.

Yea. Hasidic Jews probably hate Ivanka's husband for not fucking a hook-nosed bitch.

then you are a shit skin faggot. go build the wall punk

I went to your country and your women are clamoring for the dick of anyone with a passport outside their country. They love italians, americans, shit they would even fuck africans. I'm talking no conversation necessary, I fucked two beauties (I'll give you the fact that theyre gorgeous) that i met at a bar/club and I was there for 4 days. Worry about yourself there cucky.

Am i too late to be FPBP?

according to this logic, Napoleon and Hitler were Africans because their Y DNA has it's origins and highest frequency there.

Trump is shit, but he's the best America has.

Sup Forums has been cucked for years. milo is there god remember. LOL FUCKING FRUITSS. Sup ForumsFRUITS.

Mixing with a Jew is objectively better than a nigger or Muslim.

>The white jews are considered a race and not a religion
This is fucking retarded, I guess Christians and Catholics are also a race.

mexico has some nice spots for vacations

go die for israel nig

Wow OP fell for the all Jews are bad satire.

Nice try, Schlomo

Ivanka looks like fucking Voldemort in this picture

Does anyone else see it

yeah the drug cartels will welocme you with open arms, and ak47s in your shitskin mouth. go die for niggerlam you sand nigger trash.

Wow, that post has really made me think OP.

I am now #WithGuacMissile

My point is the only person who would settle down with a fat ass like yourself is a fat mexican or a nigger so no one cares about your preference cuck.

It has a Jew parent, so it's half Jew. The maternal meme is fucking bullshit.

dont forget to build the wall while your on your """""""""""vacation"""""""""" shit skin.

He does not understand that we can make a jewish civil war happen.

>They've simply been integrating
parasiting.

No, you've been watching too many children's movies.

Also during the rapture when God spares his true believers that denied the mark of the beast, he will also spare 12,000 Jews of each tribe

HOLY SHIT. I guess I #feelthejohnson now.

don't tell me what to do shlomo

go back to your zionist shithole and marry some beady eyed kikess

Kikes wouldn't want to mix with inferior goy blood retard. They want to mix whites to make them less intelligent not more intelligent.

Can I impregnate any of your sister's that are willing?

pic related

Thankfully it is not a shit-stained color... she is free to go and reproduce more

I've been here for a year and still have zero problems with Jews. I watch Gad Saad on YouTube all the time and like him. I look up to Jews with their high IQ. Blacks complain about white privilege and you guys do the same with Jews. Wealth is not mutually exclusive and a Jew being rich does not mean you can't be too. I am racist towards muslims and islamaphobic but think Jews are fine.

YEAH, Sup Forums, LET HILLARY WIN, FUCKING IDIOTS! WAKE UP
S H E E P L E

Haha, y-yeah goys, he's just a plant, Gary Johnson 2016!!!

Least she got anons

over half of American Jews marry outside of their religion, retard.

Aren't there like 18 million jews left anyway? Honestly most of the problems in the west are caused by white liberals not jews

N-no, he's just a shill, h-honest

ill tell you what to do shitskin. im white and superior while you are garbage. build that wall nigger.

You guys do realize the deepest offense you can commit against them is to racemix with them. they more than anyone desire racial purity, Trump is telling us to give them a taste of their own medicine

Trumps daughter is a Jew moron.

18 million jews vs 1 billion muslims. Why focus on jews seriously Israel is based

the only white part about you is my white dick in your jewish sister's mouth

go take another iq test online chaim

P-pls goys no, he's playing you

no we're not fuck off leaf

isnt it time for you to get on your knees and pray yet osama? you can build some of the wall when your done shitskin. hell, ill even give you a free burrito, its called the white mans cock that you wanna suck on so bad.

SERIOUSLY GOYS STOP IT! HE'S A JEWISH PLANT

>t. Miroslav Cuckovic.

confirmed shitskin from syira. have a fun """""vacation"""" ackbar.

P.S. you take to fucking long to google up comebacks niggerboi.

CRUZ MISSILES GET IN HERE

Why is Ashkenazi labeled as all of Poland, Czechoslovakia and Austria? That makes no sense, what if you're Polish or Czech, do they list you as Ashkenazi or Eastern European or what?

>jew buying lunch for his employees

are you going to deduct it from my paycheck at the end of the month?

REMINDER FOR ALL ON THIS BOARD NEVER DEAL WITH A JEW

nice deflection pablo. that wall aint gonna build it self hurry up.

REMINDER FOR ALL ON THIS BOARD NEVER DEAL WITH A MUSLIM SPIK.

We know, but they don't. They think KILL WHITEY is going to end well for them but here's the kicker, blacks think all whites are the same, including white jews.