Hi Sup Forums, i just fucked the following indian prostitute for 8 US dollars. Ask me a question

Hi Sup Forums, i just fucked the following indian prostitute for 8 US dollars. Ask me a question...

When you were done, did you proceed to poo in loo or head to the designated shitting street?

There is your one question, OP.

/thread

How bad did she smell? What did she smell like?

Was it fun?

Did you poo on her?

Stop advertising your mom pajeet

GFE?

well i went into the bathroom and washed my dick and balls and feet

here is ONE moar pic of her. she looks a lot hotter in this pic

>paid $8
You paid to fuck a public toilet.

Not hot. Should've waited for a qt to make your wife.

Is she a scat fetishist?

Poo/10

well i have had indian women who have smelt horrible before. but she smelt good. It's the street walkers who smell because they are constantly walking and sweating.

She was at her apartment so she wasn't sweating and probably showered a couple of hours back.

SHAG IN STREET.

Are Indian women hard to pick up?

What are your options for prostitutes for $10?

yea it was pretty fun. she had a tight vagina, which is one good thing about indian women.

Brown women are a lot of fun. Try them sometime, you white supremacist neo nazi stormfronting faggots

u KNOW u wanna CUM in her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Describe those tits.

you paid 8 bucks for that thing?

I would rather just masturbate, honestly.

arent you scared of hiv? just stick to normal girls and do anal if they dont wanna be popped.

m8 he's indian, no chance he could get with an asian or white woman

if this was my mom, i'd be fucking her brains out every day and night while screaming MOMMY I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Try them sometime, you white supremacist neo nazi stormfronting faggots
I have other plans

How do I a car engine?!?

You grossly overpaid, it's fags like you that pushes the price upwards ruining it for the poor john's...

kind of hard to have a GFE when she doesn't speak any english

but yea she was pretty submissive and cooperative

she rode my cock and i CUMMED inside her!!!!!

yes, oh dark one

Overpaid? Why would you even pay to fuck women, nigger?

Why did you have to wash your feet after sex? What the fuck did you do to her?

>probably showered a couple of hours back.
Disgusting user. I never fuck prostitutes that don't' shower on the spot.

p.s.: What did you do to her?

>thinking sex is EVER free

Wakey wakey monkey.

Look at the floor, now imagine walking around on that barefoot all the time.

Hiv is worse through anal don't listen to satan

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my mother, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm married, never paid for sex in my life. Unless you're an absolute fiasco at dating, that shouldn't be the case.

wtf is rhis supposed to mean, faggot?

use the language of the White man before you post next time sonny jim

you can get pretty sexy dark skinned village types of girls for 10 dollars, if that's your fetish

i sucked on them while she was riding me. although they were squishy, indian women's bodies are pretty shitty actually. they LOOK like they have good ass and tits but in reality they are just squashy

hell yeah motherfucker and i loved every minute of it

Can't OP just keep entering and leaving the same building smashing pots to get paid?

Nice m8

How did you meet her?
Did she smell?
What are you doing in India of all places?

i have a feeling they would only be full of shit

>Britcucks cannot decipher superior Germanic code language
this time we'll win

you;'ve got aids. never fuck an Indian hooker.

Pajeet...
This is embarassing

>married
>not paying for it
Poor fella.

Dating costs time, money and emotional involvement. My older brother is one of the best "PUA" I've ever seen..... and he loves prostitutes. The availability, the not having to give her your number, not having to text, not having to make any effort other than just popping a bill and telling her to suck your asshole, those are the perks of prostitutes.

No "free" girl can ever compare. If you make a lot of money in your job, you actually save your self money by not investing time in a date.

Do you think billionaires at wall street got there by being pussies or too shy? Sure as hell they can pick up, but pretty much all of them frequent prostitutes. They are fun.

What place did you went to op?

>every pot is a skultula, every time
or is that just Australia

ever heard of condoms?

also, studies showed that even if you had sex with an HIV positive woman, it would take 700 TIMES in order to contract it.

You CANNOT get AIDS from heterosexual sex.

i'm a white guy in India and i prefer dark skinned women, but in India no one wants them so they are very cheap. indian men are such retards they only want light skinned women. There are many russian women in India and indian men pay like 6000 rupees (100 US dollars) to fuck them for 30 minutes.

>Sex is like Freedom, never ever Free...

also OP already posted he paid 536 Roopee's to boink the bitch.

>You CANNOT get AIDS from heterosexual sex
This is weaponized shitposting

>married
>never paid for sex

Keep telling yourself that, Bonzo

just these

you're kidding, right?

That's what persuasion is for. Sex with a random lass is incomparable to sex with your wife, given you have a top quality marriage life. She's clean, you're winning if she gets pregnant, and I do get my wife to lick my arse, and she was the first to give the idea even. lol

>never paid for sex in my life. Unless you're an absolute fiasco at dating, that shouldn't be the case.
I would pay for not date

what can 536 roofies buy you in DESIGNATED land?

>a prostitute
nobody likes a smart ass

>I'm married, never paid for sex in my life

> she looks a lot hotter in this pic

a volley ball net

nope, i know what the correct prices are in India. 8 dollars is very cheap for what I got.

it's just a habit to wash the feet. you think i put my foot in her pussy or something?

She gave me a 30 second blowjob, then 2 minutes in missionary, then 1 minute riding on top, then another 2 or 3 minutes in missionary and i EXPLODED inside her!!!!!

so you have never fucked a woman outside of your marriage?

one indian guy arranged it, he fucked another girl there. otherwise i would have paid a lot more than 8 dollars. No, she didn't smell at all. I am in India doing a business and just living life.

how do you get AIDS when you use a condom? Also studies show that I would have to fuck her 700 times without a condom in order to get HIV.

You CANNOT get AIDS through heterosexual sex.

Hell yes, my man. Prostitutes are far superior to the average woman. You just pay, fuck, and go. No bullshit, no time wasted on dating, etc.

i won't share that info.

I'm sure she smelled of curry and shit. I can't believe you paid any money at all for that.

>and i EXPLODED inside her!!!!!

Did she poo in loo? Oh wait, silly question.

Why are all Indian women so disgusting?

Fuck you m8 your a disgrace to my country when the day of rope you'll hung in your shit

how hairy was she?

Let me guess,you'r originally German...who else would time this shit so methodically?

>i prefer dark skinned women

Amen, brother. I wouldn't mind going to Africa for that. I would have a lot of fun there.

You had sex with this hideous poo-beast for only $8???

You would've had to pay me a lot more than $8 to have sex with that.

Oh shit you're right bangla only Germans can do this

well, she certainly deserves it

You should not have sex with her not even for free also I'll gladly be virgin than fucking this thing!

>You CANNOT get AIDS through heterosexual sex.

this negro. this fucking negro man, for real.

yea, damn cheap for a decent brown bitch

it's the TRUTH

many prostitutes will do rimming nowadays but i find it disgusting, having someone lick my asshole.

better to pay than date. dating is so full of hassles nowadays.

LOL

Nope, she didn't smell at all. I've fucked about 15 indian women, 2 of them were non-prostitutes, and only 2 or 3 of them smelled, and 2 of them were non-prostitutes.

Prostitutes take much better care of themselves than the average woman.

i CUMMED inside her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are some pretty hot ones but you'll need to pay like 3000 to 4000 rupees for them.

fuck you, you subhuman indian piece of shit. You indian men are all such beta bitches, you guys talk shit over the internet but in real life you're all the biggest pussies on earth. I could beat the hell out of any one of you fucking faggots. And you indian men are so jealous of us white guys because your indian women all want to marry white guys because you indian men are such worthless subhuman pieces of shit. Everyone hates you.

I don't know, it was a bit dark in the room and I didn't look. I don't think she was clean shaven tho. I like hair, the more hair the better.

no I'm American.

fuck dude, go to Lagos, Nigeria. the women there are all whores and are super hot, and super wild in bed. I wish I had gone to Africa, actually.

well i have a fetish for village looking indian women.

only white GODS like me can do this!

your choice. Be a virgin, or you can pay money and fuck like 20 prostitutes and then you will feel like a real man instead of some pussy ass virgin motherfucker

unless you're a nigger or share needles, or do anal sex with gays or trannies WITHOUT condoms, you cannot get AIDS.

maybe he doesn't have 5,600 dollars?

>going to india for prostitutes

You couldn't have done worse

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you being white skinned sucks I'm fucking nearly pasty pale and being pale is FUCKING CURSE I fucking can't stay in sun my skin hurts my eyes sting living in Maharashtra going out in 12pm sun is gas chamber for me

Aids is actually a lie, if you go get tested never say you fucked hookers because they might just give you hiv/aids right there

Also if you're so fucking white m8 post timestamp of your skin you shit degenerate

Niggah you could have stayed in the states and paid a decent looking white crack whore 10 dollars for the same thing or just came down here to mexico and fucked top tier trap hookers that are very light skinned for cheap

Not sure why people getting mad at op

Do you have standards?

>so you have never fucked a woman outside of your marriage?
Only 2. But I dated many when I was younger. I married at the age of 22 and my wife was 19. Most people in my region are strongly religious and Lutheran, so sex outside relationships isn't really common.

Not only did you pay but have it in contract

How can you people look like an average Gypsy so fucking much?! pls collect them and bring them to their rightful home

And technically it's not adultery so you stay right with God

Here is my question -

Eeeeeew

hey, i'm not disagreeing with you

we white gods are not meant to toil in the sun like the common sudras

explain more? i do agree tho, AIDS is massively overexaggerated

i think YOU're the mad one, pajeet. you guys are such pussies and have such a massive inferiority complex towards white men.

how's the prostitute scene in Mexico? Got any pics of the girls? How much does it cost to fuck one for 30 minutes?

cause they butthurt I got sex at such a cheap price

yeah, i like village looking girls. my standards are: NO WHITE WOMEN and NO light skinned women.

all the more reason for prostitution

500 rupees is pretty cheap for sex in India

yes, with prostitutes you don't have a guilty feeling like you're cheating on your wife.

but getting into an affair with a normal woman, and all the emotional drama, THAT does bring massive feelings of guilt.

Your eyes sting in Maharashtra because the weather in India is SMOKE.

Pajeet stop posting your older sisters on Sup Forums.

Dude I live in a place where there is something glorious by the ruler of America I'll not name that place as I dont want more leechers in there also the air pollution index there is 50-90 which pretty decent

Mileroticos dot com prostitutes from mexico and columbia check it out and theyre real hookers i know some personally

How fat and ugly are you?

Why did you give her double the money?

>One of the 1000 cousins

FTFY

OP did you never learn how to masturbate?

This holy shit i would have pulled out a 5 and said it was all I had