What fragrance do you use? Pic related

What fragrance do you use? Pic related.

Body odor

Sperme séché

The blood and tears of the oppressed and coloured peoples.

Eau de Ballsweat. From the Bottom to the Top (tm).

So you want to smell like niggers? lmao

What are you, like 16? Did your mom buy you that at a department store and you ended up liking it and it's all you wear now?

I don't use perfume. I just shower and use deodorant like a normal person. I don't have layers of fatsweat building up all day so I don't need extra fragrance.

i've got a wardrobe of designer stuff, some niche

but just body wash usually does the trick tbh

They don't know who's oppressing them when I'm masked in their scent.

My step mom works at shoppers and gave me a whole bunch of samplers. This one was best.

Step up your game, kiddo.

>this

I'm getting some hugo whatever for christmas. I also have pic related (freebee)

>What fragrance do you use? Pic related.
I use Polo red as well. It is the best for me and my natural scent

Don't wear the same thing for too long and only spray it on your neck and chest. 2 spurts is enough, anything more is excessive. And never spray it on your shirt, cologne goes on skin, body spray on armpits. You'll thank me in the future

he's wearing generic designer, you're wearing generic designer

there are no steps of any game between the two

Yeah right. You all reek of dick and sulfur

why not use the same every day? don't people get used to your scent and therefore want to be nearer?

Drakkar baby!

Girls seem to love this shit.

>that kerning on "brave"
Triggered with the force of a thousand autists.

it's ok to have a signature scent, but different occasions call for different fragrances

like how sometimes it's appropriate to wear a suit, and other times you wear a t-shirt

They'll get tired of it after like two months and will notice it more if you switch it up every now and then. Also less is more with cologne, people should only be able to smell you when you're hugging them or talking very close to them (like almost face to face)

Afro sheen

Are Ralph Lauren colognes high quality or are they shit like axe

I swear I'm white.

Have 4:

- Bvlgari: Black
- Hugo Boss Tonic
- Versace: Eros
- Hugo Boss: Dark Blue

I have that, and think it smells cheap as shit. Not really bad, but just cheap.

most expensive i've ever bought

Nazi scumbag

I don't know but you can't compare and proper fragrance to axe

you should be spending $60 - $100

fancy

are you happy with it?

Holy shit is it bad that this describes me exactly?

>hating on Nazis because they had style
What has this world come to.

Shit, I think it smells amazing.

Kek, never even noticed it.

Yes because that makes you a normie
But realistically no, this describes most high schoolers on average. Shit-tier would be the guys who bathe in Axe body spray

I hate them because of the 6 million they exterminated asshole.

If I wanna step up my game, what cologne should I get?

This is like the kind of stuff you wear out at the mall or running errands, not really something you should wear for a date

Holy shit, personally I wouldn't spend that much on an aftershave.

pierre cardin

Bod man

The cheapest roll-on deo that doesn't have a strong smell. I care about not stinking of sweat, that's about it.

I don't. I'm allergic to most perfumes. Can't be in the same room with someone who has it either.

I used Uomo by Zenga. Not very expensive for designer stuff and it smells fucking great

>Apple user
>Caring about how much money you spend
Pick one.

I've only ever worn it running errands, or going to work. Would definitely go for something nicer on a date.

Top kek!

Those both suck, Hugo Boss is the way to go

They should have it at Kohl's
But
Aren't bad either, just more everyday types. Bod is better than it has any right to be. Just don't put on too much, it's alot stronger than Axe or old spice

I love that stuff! Been trying it out the last few days and it's honestly probably what God smells like

Old Alcoholic

Are you retarded ?

>date
lol

>also this

I found the troll king

Been my goto cologne for a while

Armani Code. Can't be bothered to find a pic.

Bear mace

your a sharp one

The Armani Code is probably in my top three, next to Hugo Boss the Scent and Polo Red Intense

Makes the women gush from the cunt.

Trips
>I'm allergic to most perfumes
Also how the fuck do you live?
What is the reaction when you come into contact with it?

>Also how the fuck do you live?
Avoiding all contact with perfume or strong odors.
>no pubs
>no clubs
>no planes, buses or trains
>no restaurants
>no shopping
>etc
>What is the reaction when you come into contact with it?
First my throat starts itching, then I start having cramps in my lungs and then just shutdown. Lungs cramp, throat closes and good night.
I always have an epi-pen with me just in case.

Jesus, that sounds fucked.

Used to work at this huge department store, the perfume ladies would always give me free samples and spray me with cologne. BY FAR, this was my favorite. "Y" by Yves Saint Laurent. Wore this to a party and some chick said I smelled wonderful. I'd HIGHLY recommend.

Diesel fuel (I’m a trucker)
Urine ( prostate issue causes dribble dick)
Komodo Dragon breath (gengivitus)

Yep, it sucks. First time happened in 4th grade. Some kid was wearing some kind of perfume and I stopped breathing for like 2 minutes before the nurse came running with an epipen.

gucci guilty

is it musky?

>"perfumes or other substances included in personal care products. The result of these allergies can range from sneezing and coughing to severe respiratory distress. Severe cases can lead to respiratory shutdown and death if not treated quickly"

Jesus christ user.. That gotta suck.
Like where do you live?
You could not (no chance) walk down the street here in L.A, people stink of cologne from across the block..

I'm not sure what you mean by "musky", but it smells wonderful. Very light, not too strong. A bit sharp with a bit of a sweet smell. You should also check this one out, this one is my second favorite. Lacoste White has a fruity aroma to it.

Not exactly a crowd winner but it smells decent and with frequent use of 6 years I've only used about half of it

>Like where do you live?
In a small town in northern Sweden, near the border to Norway. Not much people.
>You could not (no chance) walk down the street here in L.A, people stink of cologne from across the block
Same in all city environments for me.
I made it 40 minutes in Stockholm before having to use my EpiPen..

>frequent use of 6 years I've only used about half of it
The Arabs and Turks in my neighborhood would use that bottle in 7 days flat..

Smells like urinal cakes.

Cut out meat and cheese from your diet, no sugar or alcohol either.

This

the blood of niggers and jews

Kek, I've been this way since 4th grade.
Has nothing to do with my diet.

What's a "normie" to you? Are you somehow superior?

My go to for work

I use natural citrus soap. Made locally by a farmer. Non of that chemically made crap from the shops.
No colognes, no perfumes, no deo.
Don't need it.

I never said your diet had anything to do with that. You just need to lose some weight.

People that follow the crowd, make predicable decisions, follow trends etc

This! Expensive, but many women know it by the smell!

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Cologne

Just love the smell of sandalwood, had a coworker qt like it as well. Plus it's an older kind of scent so you know, daddy issue bitches.

i dont use a fragrance because im not gay and im not an ethnic minority

Your lack of interpunction betrays you, pleb.

I use this as well as Polo Red, Black, Blue, and Green. I think they all smell good but the Versace is my "imtryingtoimpressyou.jpg" while polo is normally my everyday wear

Damn dude, you’re badass!