youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitches are always wrong, what are they gonna do? Fight me over it? As if

bump

The bitch was wrong
Should've got out the fucking car

The car

wtf is this, seen it a couple places been too lazy to actually look it up

The bitch was in the wrong, the driver could not go into the ER as it is reserved for ambulances only, yet the bitch continually aggravated the guy, then she took her phone out and started recording thinking she was in the right for trying to start a stupid fight with an under that did nothing wrong to hopefully sue the company for money. Bitch didn't even need to go to the ER, she sounded and acted just fine

Excuse my broken English, I haven't slept for days

youtube.com/watch?v=qJz18c6gw8c
Original: youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0

Stupid bitch tries to start a fight with an under driver, trying to gain something from it, when she just made herself look like a complete idiot

She wanted to be dropped in front of ER. Which you can't do because A. You have to go through reception and B. It would have blocked ambulances entrance. This could be the first time a woman has ever been wrong.

thanks shits funny af

She was being dumb, he was completely overreacting and shouldn't have acted like that BUT I'm glad he did because it was funny as fuck.

This is what happens when you can't lay hands on stupid people just because they have a cunt.

I'm an uber driver. I pull my mirror down and reveal a gun and everyone leaves.

They're always wrong you dumb piece of shit

I hate this kind of people, keeping passive-agressively escalating a situation and acting like they are in the absolute right.

He was.
They were at the destination, and he had every right to ask her to leave his car which she was refusing to do despite them being at the destination.

Also she must have really aggravated him to be acting like that so she's a bitch.

She was, 100%. Holy shit I admire that man's patience, I would have hit her before that.

anyone manage to find out who she is?

I wanna know who HE is, shit. I wanna buy that man a beer.

Fucking Americans.

First, the very fact that you have to use Über to drive you to the hospital shows that your paramedic system is shit and your public transportation system is shit. In fact, Über should be illegal, like in the rest of the civilized world, it's just another way to make extra profit off hardworking people without the benefits of a safe work environment, rising wages due to unions, etc. that all have an effect on the quality of the service.

The rest of the world have realized that capitalism is ultimately at fault here, an economic system your fucking country championed and will die by it.

Fucking Americans.

Just some background info, the animator of that is the same guy who's voice was in the crash bandicoot woah meme.

nice b8

>btw not even murican

I've been here since 2004, fuckface!

the black woman

You're a retard

Both were pretty retarded. If we had more context as to what happened before then I think it'd be easier to tell.

god damn.
So glad I never became an uber driver.
I was seriously contemplating it.

why did he draw her white? she's clearly a nig from the voice.

According to official reports that you can find with a quick google search (you lazy retard):

Dude drove her to the destination, video started after two minutes of her bitching about how he wasn't "at the ER, only the hospital", while he slowly got more and more fed up at her refusing to leave the car. She pulled out her phone and started recording after she refused to leave the vehicle until he drove up to the ER (which is illegal, because it blocks the way of amberlamps).

Passive agressive bitch meets guy who doesn't know how to handle this.
The best thing to do was to park somewhere, turn the car off, get out and leave her alone with the door open. Stick around and wait for her to leave your car, after all, she needed to go to the hospital.
Passive agressive people only feed on other people's emotional responses, so if you don't share the same ambient they can't do shit. And no, she wouldn't destroy your car. Even if she did, you could easily stick a lawyer into her ass since uber has her user info.

they are both cunts... waste of oxygen

zach and alex are pretty funny tho

underrated comment

>you´re facing..
>IM FACING A FUCKING MORON

always cracks me up. No matter how many times i listen to this.

You're stupid and wrong

Both. He clearly was at the wrong side of the hospital, but she should have left the car when he told her.

Can't tell if bait. Psychicpebbles ≠ Oney

nice b8

Sorry meant of course

That dumb bitch

Dicks are big

has anyone doxed this stupid whore waste of air yet?

She actually reminds me of a worn out Janice

I get more of a Hispanic vibe.

new pfp anybody?

She da dum dum!

You can go emergency room. Regardless that woman was wrong and should be banned from using Uber.

she was. altho he handled it like a fucking autist

Taxi services are literally amongst one of the oldest professions on the planet and you think they should be illegal. You also think that the government should cheufeur you around which makes you an idiot. By the way, if you hadn't noticed that every country on the planet is is a capitalist country. You do now and you're welcome an American taught you that just like everything else your country knows. Sometimes I wonder where you foreigners get your information from. Like do you just have the town drunk teach your community about global politics.

not sure what Uber's contract says
but if I were a driver picking up a passenger en route to a hospital I would ask them if they needed medical attention, and if they said yes I would offer to call an ambulance and tell them that for liability purposes I can't give them a ride

if i was that dude, i would've just took the keys out and left her ass in the car and walked away to get security.

that way she isn't in proximity and can't collude bystanders with lies, because people naturally take a woman's side.

Yeah lock a woman up in your car. That will look fantastic in court. You fucking stupid cocksucker

You do realize that taking the keys out of the car doesn't cause the doors to be un-openable from the inside, right?

fuckhead

pretty sure most uber drivers don't leave the child locks engaged

>Yeah lock a woman up in your car.
You realize that you can open a car from the inside without keys, right? Taking the keys means that she can't drive off with it.

keeping it neutral probably; just going after making it funny not accurate

Y-yes! I knew this! I was just pretending to be retarded hahahahaha. You all fell for it stupid faggots