TFW we should have sold him to China at Xmas

TFW we should have sold him to China at Xmas.

He is definitely gone in the summer right? Chinia offered what 90M for him? Who do you buy to replace him?

mpappe

pogba

>we

and how much would "you" get from the transfer?

What about Belotti or Morata those seem more realistic.

enough to buy your mother.

I won't watch the next game if he's not dropped. I am tired of him being allowed to be awful because no one has the balls to drop him,

Lukaku

Same.

He literally drops to Torres-levels in the second half of a season.

The issue is, he has no competition. The best option alternative to dropping a shit Costa is to play Hazard striker or something.

Which would fuck up the whole system with limited creativity in midfield.

Batshuayi must be unbelievably shit in training.

get Alexis m8

mBRAPpe

Today a pundit here said that Chelsea lost when they moved Aspie because without him they are missing someone to bring up the ball. I never thought about it before, and it does reinforce my idea that Ake should play.

Batty, or 352 with Pedro and Hazard, or Pedro as striker.

Didn't expect Lampard to be a good pundit desu.

#POGBACK

nigger

Isn't bringing the ball forward what Luiz is supposed to be good at?

shouldn't Luiz be able to fill that role albeit he was complete shit today

He has a really high IQ apparently

Luiz is good at kicking it forward, what aspie provides is someone who carries the ball with him.

I fucking hate this cunt now, he is pretty clearly thinking in all those millions he is going to earn at china next season, he hasn't showed passion since the start of this year, and he looks afraid of facing rivals now (because he is afraid of getting injured, because an injury could cost him his transfer to another team.)

Costa really wasn't worth the hassle.

lazy cunt is literally in china already

the one reason luiz has been good this year instead of full 7-1 is because conte doesnt allow him to bring the ball forward

Always slowed down the attack everytime he get the ball

my mom is priceless you prick. PRICELESS!!!!

That's because she's free LOL

Don't be rude, he's been denied his lifelong dream to move to china. he's a true /lifelong every since he heard they would pay him 400K+ to get fat again