So tell me again why it's okay to hate and entire race

So tell me again why it's okay to hate and entire race.
Pic related: just some grown men about to hang a child.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdL3wMe6DuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdL3wMe6DuQ

Thats not a child, it's a niglet

Op here
*an

Since people like to address bullshit first

Waste of quints
So it's okay to hang her?
I know you're being edgy but I want a real answer.

>4 digits
>calls it quints

Niggers arn't humans. It's the same as placing a mouse trap under the sink to rid of pests. Don't want mice chewing holes in your walls? mouse trap. Don't want your 13 year old daughter to be raped? hang the niggers

The real answer for me is my formative years being populated by watching my childhood sweetheart falling for and being defiled by niggers.

They don't deserve to be hung, but they should stay away from us whites as all they do is bring hate, crime, drugs and their fucked up culture and music.

It's born out of a potent mixture of fear and ignorance OP. It's generally instilled at a young age as a fundamental and utter truth of life and reinforced throughout the vitally important years of early development.

As a result it's genuinely ingrained by the time the unfortunate has reached full maturity and can be very difficult to come back from.

>fucked up culture and music.
>as if white people aren't the ones who find these things entertaining.

quads confirms niggers aren't human

It's all irrelevant, OP, because white people are way too entertained by black people to hang most of them. If you haven't noticed, they seem to be obsessed with them.

>don't want your 13 year old daughter to get raped
yeah I think the people on Sup Forums are more likely to rape a little girl than a nigger. dumb cunt

Quads confirm niglets are non-human!!!

I am white, and I do not find these things interesting.

Right now we have reverse racism going on. It's okay for every news publication (except fox) to literally shit on white people, despite them being a smaller minority in the world than blacks, hispanics, asians. Who called progressiveness progress? It's literally a step back from acceptance. It's just a socially accepted form of racism and it makes me so angry. I can't even talk to my friends about any of this, because they're all SJW White Knighting cucks.

Those were Belgium soldiers in 1908 hanging an Congolese insurgent.
Child soldiers have been used for a long time.

Neither do I, but I'm saying that whites are equally to blame for the interest they have taken in that music and style of life.

>reverse racism

there is no such thing

>why it's okay to hate and entire race
Because I can.

>reverse racism
No need for stupid buzzwords, it's just racism.

...because people are fucking stupid and will put down anyone for any difference if they think it'll elevate themselves?

Wow, you need to dilute that koolaid you're drinking.

/discussion

Because different races progressed at different rates and had different things ingrained into their DNA. The true future isn't why we don't larp about races being all the same, it's why we don't eliminate cancerous races from earth.

I mean, hating a race is easier than explaining your problems legitimately. It's basically just a scapegoat.

This make`s seance.