So last night I hid 10 mg of Ambien in my wife's dinner. She fell dead asleep...

So last night I hid 10 mg of Ambien in my wife's dinner. She fell dead asleep. I spent the next 4 hours playing with her pussy, fingering her ass, fucking her and sucking on her tits. She woke up and remembers nothing. I told her and thought it was funny.

What she doesn't know is that I took some incredibly graphic pics.

Trips gets the fisting pic.

Pic unrelated.

I'm down!

Don't believe it, but rolling anyway.

good job i guess

alright, i'll play your little game

Apparently my tight Asian wife can take a fist (pretty much) when she's drugged. Usually 2 fingers is a bit much for her.

WINRAR!!!!

gimmie gimmie

wow, neat

Well shit.

That's not how ambien works dumb fuck.

rolling

wow, double neat

wtf

lol, that was such a quick win. now post pics.

>I have to drug my wife to fool around and take picture.

Faggot.

Rolling for trips

noice

checkā€™d, les see dat fisted baby chamber.

noicer

triple trips

WTF @ 2 trips in a row. you definitely have to provide pics now.

LOL!

no worries, OP won't deliver anyway

It was her fantasy you fag. She dared me to do it. My wife fucking rules.

let's seem em, OP

Trips out the ass in here

OP is a virgin who hasn't seen a real pussy since his birth. There will be no pics.

You're a Mexican.

damn, thats the best quality pic you have? wtf, do you have a first gen iphone or something?

AHAHAHAHA only a screenshot in potato quality, i call shitz now gtfo Sup Forums you newfeg

your wife is a slut

post faggot

More more

that looks like something from '02

She was asleep you fag

OP
>things that never happened

Picture taken with a potato, uploaded with a toaster

Believe what you want, but Ambien is the ticket to having a real live sex doll.

kek

Rollerino

Roll

Rolling for 1m pixel pic

Rolling

Trips pls

checked, trips of truth and winrar

You said it was her fantasy. She's a slut. Fag.

Then the ugly people lose their smell like shit hold on to me, they smell like poop Doncaster and they smell like shit, then this place is sorry and they try to bother people, grab the people the short than cancer smell like poop and there everywhere, role better than people, ugly way in their short and ugly and hold onto people to 4 people to sin and waste peoples time earning people short and they're all ugly short, can't do anything, so has to hurt people ugly way and that's why but to her people ugly way to make people miserable Mollie who don't cancer and crave better than people ugly way wall are short and ugly and holding all the people ugly way make an attractive people look ugly and only make the ugly people look good so don't help the ugly people in this place is shit it's like propellant hell is dead hell where you go to hell when you die but this is pope when everybody is alive this is the hells upland they smell it po hold on to you try to be gay to you trap you by fucking with hard by in securing you and then grabbing on to you diet cancer and he's old things a little bitch and tells all his brothers and his little filler and he smells like shit and try me better than me and I just uses money and with middle bit but he doesn't want me to use a little bit so he's trying to hold on to you to be given me because he likes eating my pedals like shed and everybody Doncaster and everybody's miserable and everybody don't like the ugly people as well they try to be better than everybody and that's why he's dying of cancer and the dots what is ugly it smell like poo and do cancer everybody is miserable and this place is sorry and make it.

roll for pics. hopefully she murders you in your sleep

we already won early on in this topic and he provided pics taken with potato quality iphone 1