1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do people in your country know of the atomic bombing of Japan by America? What do they think of it?
3. Was the nuking of Japan a defensible or indefensible action?
strawpoll.me/13042310

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM&ytbChannel=Rammstein Official
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

1. USSRWay
2. Yes, despise it
3. Absolutely necessary

Those nukes should have fallen on Moscow and all commies would have been eliminated

from what movie does this webm come frome?

Testament

Japan had already offered to surrender with the condition they be allowed to keep their emperor, the USA said fuck you we want an unconditional surrender so dropped the nukes, after they let the nips keep the emperor anyway. The real reason the USA dropped the bombs was to keep the Soviets in line and this is what stopped the red menace from fucking over even more of Europe, Japs died so that communism was slowed down.

1. poland
2. some- yes. some respect this maneuver and think it was wise to do soe
3. defensible

yes
yes, banter went too far and too unfunny like all amerishit banter
indefensible crime against humanity, they had de facto capitulated already, it was a really low blow on your side and you should be forever ashamed of this barbaric act

every japan soldier pledged to fight until death despite official capitulation

it is an honorable thing to see all things on your path to the end

No they never, hence why the vast majority gave up when ordered to. The idea of a Jap soldier fighting twenty years later is really fucking rare, it happened a handful of times.

1. France
2. Yes - i don't know but i know what i think of it.
3. Horrible crime against humanity. USA erased a city from the map, and its whole populatin by the way. I hope History will forever remember it as an acte of barbary comparable to middle ages' one.

Kill a bunch of people in two cities and millions of lives were saved in two countries.

DAMN IM GOOD.

It was a punishment. Victims of Japanese war crimes rejoiced.

Saved them from being part commie like Korea and Germany.

bump

bump

We really really appreciated America for the nukes.

RIP Rape of Nanking victims

this is the historical settlement between zhang pong ching and michael creampiefield

>2. Do people in your country know of the atomic bombing of Japan by America?
Yes, because we're not America
>What do they think of it?
Nothing Tbh
>3. Was the nuking of Japan a defensible or indefensible action?
I think you could've bombed something else than a densely populated city.
Like, you know, an actual military target.

Terrific shitpost.

bump

Great movie
Good post

Thanks.

This one is nice too.

I think it's threads, pretty horrific british movie from the 1980s

1. flag
2. no
3. yes

It was Testament a PBS film from the 80s

P B S
B
S

Thank you US!

What do most south koreans think of the nuking?

Russia
Yes, and people always bring as an example of war crimes of the West along with Vietnam, Iraq etc.
I think it was okay because it ended the war without losing soldiers

Fuck the vicious little nip cunts, got off lightly if anything
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

The Japanese military attempted a coup d'etat to prevent the Emperor from surrendering a full week after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. When they failed, the culprits placed a gun to their heads and sprayed the wall with their brains. What do you think that tells you about how different their mindset was to your very modern one?

whatu atomic bomb?

2 atomic bombus wasn't enough desumnida

>2 atomic bombus wasn't enough desumnida
This

>61% indefensible

I hit you with your big brother in Hawaii in a quarrel

In retaliation you killed my mother and grandparents and a large number of children.

What happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Start shit get hit.

Only mistake was not letting MacArthur nuke the chinks and the gooks as well

John Wick
o
h
n

W
i
c
k

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU

1. flag
2. Yes and They deserved it.
3. Absoulutely defensible.

Unnecessary, the Nips had already offered a conditional surrender which was actually accepted post-nuke.

Bomber Harris is a hero fuck off.

It had to be unconditional otherwise there was the risk of the populace thinking they had not really lost and trying again a couple of decades later like with what happened with the armistice of WWI and Germany chimping out again later.

The fact that nips never secretly built a couple nukes in underground bunkers and bombed washington and NY by now tells me that nukes do not exist.

they are boogeyman weapons of the elite to keep the masses scared

the bombing of hiroshima and nagaski was conventional fire bombing.

1. Straya
2. Most people do, mainly older generations. We got attacked by the Japs so most normal non-SJW people see it as a justifiable.
3. It doesnt matter to be honest, what matters is that we were allied with the winning side.

although I would love to see them build a fucking giant war mech and send it over to amerika to smash their shit up and stuff.

why do you spell america with a k

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM&ytbChannel=Rammstein Official

It wasn't unconditional though, Japan still has an emperor.
Once the nuclear test was over the US changed their mind.

>a bunch of people in two cities and millions of lives were saved in two countries.
>DAMN IM GOOD.
>>>
> Anonymous 05/25/17(Thu)16:30:07 No.75282885▶
>File: IJA vs ISIS.jpg (121 KB, 1203x583)
>It was a punishment. Victims of Japanese war crimes rejoiced.
>>>
> Anonymous 05/25/17(Thu)16:35:00 No.75283035▶
>Saved them from being part commie like Korea and Germany

Do the Japanese spell stop with an s and a t and an o and a p?

Don't you into physics?

The surrender was unconditional but they let the emperor stay anyway

god damn billy

use your fuckign brain to put logic pieces together

russians supposedly have these weapons

I MEAN FUCKING WAR MONGERING RUSSIANS

if these weapons truly did exist the entire globe would have been radioactive and scorched by now.

So all the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki with radiation burns were just faking it? Why would none of them ever confess?

To continue haha with that logic the entire globe would be worthless hehahhahhaadgatr44yayryzrdudtijkhncvbjkmydk vghdfxcm

>history is full of fucking lies and propaganda

HOW SHOCKING!

>The world is remade every day after he wakes up.

>The Japanese could build a nuke without having any of necessary manpower, materials, methods, scientists and most importantly, not even knowing a nuke is possible let alone plausible.

Maybe taking too much Russian and German cock in WWII has given all the Polacks major brain damage for generations

I hate the perfidious australian subhumans

you fucker have big mouths but have little potential

It's why Asia and the middle east is fucking you worthless vegetables and putting you in your place where you belong...in the gutter.

You didn't answer my question, though. If they were in on the lie then why didn't they just confess and humiliate the Americans? If they weren't in on it then how did they get radiation burns?

Good job proving anything I said wrong. Really backing up your side of the argument there Bakowski. But hey, dont let us first world nations get you down, you keep fighting the good fight with that plunger you use to clean British toilets, and maybe one day you wont be Europe's bitch.

Nuclear detriment. If you nuke someone then everybody will nuke you. End of the world.