/noise/ general

Now that death grips fans are pretending they liked noise we can probably get a good general going.

Pic related isnt talked about much but it's real good, vocals are all overgained spoken word

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA
youtube.com/watch?v=gLdrMemjVns
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbje734s6VE
open.spotify.com/user/ineligibleproletariat/playlist/7hupbmYgtXyp7X1IOady0o
youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A
soundcloud.com/myneighborsatan1/storage-embryotic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumperino

>Now that death grips fans are pretending they liked noise we can probably get a good general going.
noise sucks

Now Death Grips haters pretend they like noise and post well known PE releases making real meaningful observations like "overgained spoken word"
Also, Dom had better singles from mid-late 00s than the ones collected on Cocaine Death.

I like death grips tho user i was just making a joke

I am here only waiting for Johny Ca$h.Johny if you see this,today i made so much noise i almost got myself in a band.Hit me up if any slots in your gang open up.I am at least 1% better than yesterday.

I fucking hate niggers
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA

More like Frozen Niagra Falls? Noise layered with discernable melodies and rhythm.

honestly not a fan of this release. much preferred palm tree corpse, pleasure ground and the two albums of his with chairs on the cover.

I used to listen to black vase a lot back in the day but then I stopped being an edgy teen

What some harsh noise that I can listen to with overt anime themes, /noise/?

Does Prurient really do cocaine?

Every good musician does

ok isn't this it

I remember seeing a version of this with 1:1 proportions, but I can seem to find it.

What is it about harsh noise that makes vocaloid producers seem to be so drawn to it?

idk, but if thats the only Dom you've heard then listen to pic related next

First time I hear about this and I'm intrigued.

so does death grips and every p4k approved indie rock you colosal faggot

Yeah, I don't know if you'll care for Hatsune Kaiden if you don't listen to vocaloid already, though. From what I've heard, it seems like they just take existing vocaloid songs, and do their own harsh noise performance on top of it. It's really strange.

Although I think that everyone ought to listen to their collaboration with the idol group BiS, if only for the novelty of noise and idols being intermixed. But it's basically the same formula, which can be disappointing for some.

You may like HikkieP if you enjoy Hella.

How do i into merzbow? Venereology was bad

listen to Slave New Desart really loud obviously

Oh boy, it feels like we haven't had a /noise/ general for years.
We used to have it daily a few years back.
youtube.com/watch?v=gLdrMemjVns

I always return to this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbje734s6VE
If you're completely new to noise in general there are softer ways to get into it though.

I remember reading an interview about the time he lived in NY and a lot of his friends were addicted to cocaine or heroin and would OD or kill themselves.
Must have been around the time this was made maybe. He is now based in Berlin and mostly does Vatican Shadow. Prurient is a side thing.

I met The Rita, he was nice

why didnt anyone tell me that zach hill had so many goddamn side projects

open.spotify.com/user/ineligibleproletariat/playlist/7hupbmYgtXyp7X1IOady0o

fellas anyone ever seen the movie cocaine deaths cover is from

its lilya-4ever, id rec it to anyone into noise. very depressing stuff fellas

youtube.com/watch?v=JT4rHPqf47A

IM ADDICTED TO PROSTITUTES LIKE SOME MEN ARE ADDICTED TO ALCOHOL

so glad they didnt become a meme band

soundcloud.com/myneighborsatan1/storage-embryotic

>harsh noise