Celeb Thread - /People come into these threads to masturbate and that is very difficult to do with a ugly beast like...

Celeb Thread - /People come into these threads to masturbate and that is very difficult to do with a ugly beast like you/ edition.

IMAGINE

Second for fat tits

The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone.

lovely and sweet bridefu

The potassium

wew

WHAT

What is this, like the tenth faggot thread this hour alone? What the fuck is going on?
Fuck off with the faggot spam already. Trap threads, dick threads -- what the fuck? Who is posting the faggot threads?
Why not move them to a faggot spam containment board?

Nfjc

Bun

Good news. She's into slugs :)
You know, like us...

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is the faggot spam containment board

I am glad that Taylor's legs have decided to bring the rest of her today.

Err

Nothing wrong with her.

>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/

>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/
>

IMAGINE.. what it smells like downwind of that fan after she had a sweety workout

fuuuugggggg

Vjf

Dove user has left daddy. I guess I have scared her. Mwah mwah.

I don't hang around with clowns. Taylor is my favorite.

Celeb threads are innappropriate here any way. The majority of this is all SFW.

It's true, isn't it?

any more to that vid?

Checked and I want to taste that tbh

Mmm thank you, Rose makes mme so fucking hard, Youre making me want to do lewd things for Rose :)

Oh wait it's a herman thread...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Vfs

Fjvd

Herman is some autistic deviant who was spending every waking hour on here shitting the place up. He would start most of the celeb threads for the express purpose of trying to create a circle jerk because he is a huge faggot that is only interested in user's dicks and not the girls in the pics he is posting.

Gvnv

oh yes latina celeb #1 and selena

You guys can have the one on the left.

Gd

The main Herman of the celeb thread is an autistic NEET shut-in:
His posts =
>stutterfag spammer/VicJustice >Mackenzie Foy 17 years old - 2017
>Francesca Capaldie 13 years old - 2017
>Tayanon (one of them) as a homosexual circlejerk under the guise of a female celebrity
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>G Hannelius
>JJ
>impersonates Robertsfag by spamming spiderman, while requesting Emma R to be posted, fooling anons into believing it's actually Robertsfag
>does double bluff troll spamming horses when Robertsfag posts Emma R to trigger him, perpetuating a spam cycle
Typically, the NEET Herman's autism is triggered when other anons ignore him and he begins his troll posts/spam
Any questions?

Gjxf

he has been posting that G thing since she was like 12 though

kek
no u

>legs

You mean sticks?

You dont like selena? Her and tay are like tied for first place for me

Djx

Oh shit it's him.... not that motherfucker

Djc

Selfie.

baby doll just laughed because she
didn't know what that old old man
meant when he stopped baby at the
lipstick section of the store, checking
out her favorite Huckleberry colors,
and asked her to water wash onto
his face and into his open mouth!

I get Victoria, you guys can share Selena, unless I want her, then I get her too.

Yes.

that is my girl!

Gjc

Xnxx

>i watch it for the bananas

what the...

Cmv

yeah well we'll let her decide that

Hhf

I smiled

lmao herman switched over to watson cause nobody is replying to his shitty G bait

classic

Bullshit. You'd have time to recite the entire LotR extended cut trilogy to her before she moves on.

I like her body, especially in her Bikini.

She is pregnant with my baby, I love her so much.

what a fucking faggot wearing womens clothes

I can only remember one threesome hehe

I responded, sir. I really want you to kik me.

So it's confirmed Herman/Gfag = Watsonfag trollop right?

PEDO

Gncf

jewess queen! jewess queen! jewess queen! I love your paaaale feets when I'm with Cody!! jewess queen!