Racemixing with Jews?

>Is it ok for Whites to racemix with Jews as long as the offspring are raised Christian?

>In fact, wouldn't this be preferable - since it would give the offspring good genes and it would help prevent the Jewish population from growing

pic related

>good genes

You mean merchant genes? Your child would be a thief, a conniver, a huckster, and a rat. Don't do that to your poor child.

No. I don't a have separate set of beliefs for my dick.

No you create a jew everytime you fuck a jewish woman.

>Falling for the maternal meme

90% of the time you cant even tell the difference between a jew & a white
Sup Forums is retarded

If they look white, hell yes. Why would you not want want super-intelligent children?

Yes. Jews have the highest IQ of all

I think Jewish person != Jew. If they aren't raised as real Jews then I think it's fine. It's not like being a nigger, where the final outcome is pretty much unavoidable.

Yeah I'm fairly sure Jews have the ability to be good people from the intellect. I think it's the ways they get raised that turns them into shitty people. My best pal is 1/10th Jewish and he's Not a kike at all.

Because they become apart of the kike cult destroying human civilization. Also only Ashkens are smart jews in Israel are stupid.

Of courses it was. Jesus Himself, and the 12 apostles, and pretty much all of the first Christians were ethnically/genetically Jewish.

There's nothing wrong with Jewish genes. There's something wrong with the Jewish religion, which is to say Pharisaism.

She so beautiful

Yes.

If the mother is a kike, she will give birth to a kike. That is how their tribal law works.

Nah, you are just brainwashed because you watch them h24 in your movies.

Race mixing is only okay if it's with a hijabi.

________________________________ Let's ban all nonwhite immigration, but make an exception for cute hijabis.

>reading comprehension
It seems like you also have a tenuous grasp on English

jews are europeans in denial

jews died out long ago, these are just descendants of jews who mixed with europeans

Gee user, you're not really antisemitic are you?

>Letting Jews decide who we class as a Jew

Bobby Fischer : "I Equate the Jew with the Devil"

There are two seedlines. Gods son Adam ( The white race) vrs Esau/Edom ( world jewry) Unfortunately jews are great infiltrators and judeah christianity dominates western civilisations and pastors are taught by rabbis and even our bible has been corrupted as the jews have bought up all the book publications. Of course the most notable corruptions in text is the two seedline of genesis. Christ being a jew and jews being Israelites when they are in fact esau/edom which they clearly state in there own encylopedias. These Edomites will stop at nothing in their goal to destroy true Israel.

Jews = Idumeans, Edomites, Canaanites. Edom means Red, like in Rothschild/Red-Shield, the Edom color of bloody revolution, Red Army, Red Terror.

Unless you want beta weak children. Go for it.

That thing is hideous, I would not want my children to be as ugly and physically weak as a jew

neither of them are attractive. why not just show a pic of anita jewkezian from the past few months. that bitch is turning into a merchant

Mixing with jews? Disgusting. Kill yourself.