Me and my gf broke up about 1 month ago and I cant stop thinking about her

Me and my gf broke up about 1 month ago and I cant stop thinking about her.

I dont like to think of her with other guys but I cant help but think it.

She said she wanted to stay single for a while but do you think she has had sex?

I do want to forget about her, how do I stop thinking of her b?

This thread again?

She is probbly sucking some cock right now, drive by her house and see. Man Up you fagott go find another girl.

Get yourself a gun and murder her, that way nobody else can have her :^)

>she said she wanted to stay single for a while

What has being single got to do with sex? She's prolly getting BLACKED right now fam

just cause she was never one for one night stands

Does she have kik I will see if she is at least sending nudes and flirting with other guys

She is fucking any guy that pays attention to her. Move on and go get a rebound fuck yourself

Kek, keep telling yourself that

Who broke up with who? What was the reason?

she broke up with me, she said she needed space.

Find someone else to fuck

She the one on the right?

Yeah I know her. The fucking slag got around. Proper chav skank.

And what made you think, posting her pictures on a website where aprox 50% is fappin', was a good idea?

yes

I thought it would feel better if people were saying shes not attractive or something.

that other guys wouldnt want her

man that's the most basic bullshit, she's definitely got another dick lined up. Women never break it off unless they have other options or if you fucked up real bad.

Yeah nah she's pretty good lookin' not that women need help getting attention, and she's a redhead so gets those exotic points too, sorry brah.

Yes user. She needed space. For a real dick.

Thought so, she was the guest of honor at Leroy Washington’s Glory Hole Fest

I've been here since 2004, fuckface!

OP

Don't come here for advice.

She's probably getting reamed by a 9" cock right now.

Go find some other tail to pound and forget about her.

she's pretty fucking hot, sorry

can you post some nudes? would love to see some more of her

Just knowing that rejection creates obsession and that it happens all the time might help ease that feeling of loss.

>
>just cause she was never one for one night stands
That's because she was lying to you. They're all for them. Every single one. Remember when she was "working late", or "out with the girls"? She was escaping your vanilla sex and boring routine.

OP don't listen to this bullshit

but please let us see her tits

We really can't tell seeing as we dont know this girl.

You're such a thirsty beta.

she doesnt have no

>She said she wanted to stay single for a while

Girls say that because they don't want you to get a gf or getting laid before they find a bf. Its a jealousy thing. Just an FYI. She will likely fuck people and or try to get in a relationship without even letting you know. But if you do the same and she finds out, heaven forbid...

I mean this may not be the case, but generally when people say stuff like that "Im gonna stay single.." they want you to know that so you don't go out hunting for a replacement right away. This goes for men as well in a lot of situations.

Aw dude I remember you from a couple of weeks ago. Same pic and everything.

>beta

grow up

>allegedly

she looks like she has great legs! can we see her body? you can crop out the face

Maybe she's had sex maybe not. One thing's for sure though, she won't be single for long. She's cute, looks like a regular fun chick and red heads who are pretty are in demand.

stop being clingy. get some intrests forget about her

please continue

fuck someone else you fucking cuck

for good measure, here's my ex. i think about her daily but she got a new boyfriend within 2 weeks (it's been about 10 months now)

please continue!

They ALL SAY THAT. No women want to be considered whores and thus lower status and value, but they all invariably are. They all try it out. They all rebound and suck some random guys cock or let him fuck her a way you never got to.

She also probably did this before she met you after another boyfriend and the says oh no I NEVER do one night stands.

Women are whores and liars and the least trustworthy people on the planet.

of course she had sex. girls a little fucking social butterflies because all men are desperate dogs. you ever feel lonely? hot girls never ever do because they can send 1 single text and immediately have their sexual urges fulfilled. and that's what they do.

This. Goddammit I can't believe there are guys out there this fucking naive and pathetic. Oh she said she wants a nice guy and she never does meaningless fucking, one night stands, blowjobs for people she barely knows, friends with benefits, etc.

Bull. Shit. They all want two things. Whorish fucking and the male attention it brings, and a dumb fucking white guy to pay the rent or raise her half nigger baby she keeps telling you is yours so you'll stick around for birthday sex once a year

Girls with red hair are the sluttiest. They fuck non stop bro.

lol you're retarded, that was three things

OP ignore these red pill idiots and share more pics please

This nigga knows. Ive dated absolute angels who were good girls and they only rode about 5 dicks the first 6 months after a breakup.
The whore ones do 10-20..

OP, she is having lots of sex and enjoying her liberation, probably even fucked a black dude "just to try it out lol xD"

Have fun with that knowledge and move on

She's got plenty of space between her legs and in her mouth now that you're gone, you loser. Your little angel is a whore and was born one. You just never got to enjoy it because you were the stability guy until something more exciting came along.

Girls night? Looking around while her friends shit on you and encourage her to leave. Late night at work? Flirting with a guy at work she thinks has a bigger cock.

I’m pretty sure her pussy is getting balls’deeped by some random dude right now.

I remember my ex did the same thing and a week later she was getting fucked and posting pics of what she did to his back.

happens bro the best you can do is really just get back at her by becoming successful.

3 years since she broke up with me I started going to school for finance and then started trading and making huge returns and bought her dream car posted a few pics on social media that she ended up dming me on some bullshit kek

just stop thinking about it Sup Forumsro and find a way to get back at her even though it hurts

Whore behavior and male attention are so undeniably and unavoidably linked I counted them as one.

Don't worry though, that girl at work is going to notice your sick math skills and fedora real soon nice guy.

yeah, just like i'm sure your red pill viewpoints have been scoring you mad pussy

we're both jerking off on Sup Forums, there's no room to put someone else down here