I havent seen a fluffy thread in forever. Are they gone?

I havent seen a fluffy thread in forever. Are they gone?

They are b& you autistic fuck

right-o. I didnt know, ive been gone for a while.

I fucking hope so

There's something about this stuff that's therapeutic. Idk why but I just feel calm and at peace when I watch a bunch of baby fluffies get killed in the worst way possible.

It was a fad, just like arthur comics were. Enjoy the memories and move on.

Fuck you. Fluffies 4 evah

I love the look on that little blue fucker.

I still go on fluffybooru every now and then, the stuff's not as good as it used to be though, the only artist I like now is ShaferAraks as most of the others have disappeared.

bump

Why are they b&? Should we just start posting them on MLP? Are the mods faggots? So many questions left unanswered. I thought that Sup Forums was the containment board for this sort of shit. Please advise.

There's a few good ones. Gr1m still sucks at drawing people, but he's mastered fluffy agony. Soulvei, Sarcoma, and a few others produce great content. We're all pining for McGonagall still.

If you're into stories, I've seen some really good ones crop up in the last few months.

The Sup Forums mods don't want MLP shit here, and the /mlp/ mods don't want fluffy shit there. So, it's not allowed anywhere, which means we put it wherever we want until they find a place for it.

McG posted in a thread yesterday, was pretty cool.

this is some incel shit

Last I checked this has nothing to do with MLP anymore. It's developed into it's own community.

Anything interesting? As in, he finishes the mother fucking furnace story?

Yeah Mcgonagall and (forgot artist's name) would be great, but really doubt they're going ever properly come back, besides the occasional post every few months.

I've never actually bothered to read any of the stories, I might give it a go.

Show me the rule, fuckboi.

this is literally pony related

There was one just yesterday.

had to run into work and the thread 404'd maybe he will show up today

Shit, really? Is it on the boru?

>Be fluffy pony
>Pretty blue stallion named Raindrop
>Love my name
>Ask daddy what it means
>He rapes me with meanie sorry stick
>He makes bad peepees on me
>Fluffy pony drowns

Wolfram_Sparks. He's posted a couple of things in the last few months. Good stuff.

It's called "Homewrecker" or something. One of the best fluffy comic series that there is, but it looks like he dropped it.

moar

>sorry stick
>not sorry log
step up

Fuck it, they're all .png and too big for 4chun, so I'm having to manually convert them all. Look up McGonagall on the fluffy booru.

Would you?

Same, I love reading this shit after work

Can someone post some with brown fluffies/nigger fluffies? I love those.

No they're not you fucking newfriend

It's fine here you dumb fucking retard

Wrong.

That cringe, I want to die.

So let's talk about hellgremlins

Bump

Fucking spergs post something

shits on >>/trash not a joke there are like 2 at most times

/trash/

It's just not the same

how is it not the same? is it because its not /b?

No they aren't. It was just an mlp loving nigger faggot mod who was removing them because he couldn't handle people having different interests.