I'm in love with a depressed friend who recently broke up with a sexually abusive boyfriend...

I'm in love with a depressed friend who recently broke up with a sexually abusive boyfriend, but I'm the only person she talks to. Help. Is she into me?
She enjoys coming round to view the dankest of maymays and playing the vidya, we both talk about our diagnosed depressions. Do I have any chance?

>we both talk about our diagnosed depressions.

Cute.

There's a chance. A big one. Don't give u user. Start flirting with her and give hints your into her.
Gotta pic of her?

>sexually abusive bf
Too much baggage with this one. Steer clear.

tell her that sex helps with depression.

Unfortunately no pics on my laptop that im using to post this

>Do I have any chance?

not now, of course. Give her some time and don't let her be too emotionally dependant to you. And please, just remember If you wanna save her first you have to save yourself. Go on and work hard on that.

go fuck yourselves you 2 creeps

Don't see good advice on here very often, I agree with this dood

Its been 3 weeks and I feel better whenever i help her, i do kinda wanna let her be emotionally dependant on her, idk but more info, she recently restarted self harming after 5 months of not

If she's recently broken up she might be a bit too sensitive atm, so just be there for her and see how things progress. She might just see you as a rock to lean on/friend to talk to yknow

Btfo newfag

I'm not an expert on this but been in a relationship for so many years

and I know that many times all that you need to get to a woman is support, and let her feel supported. Be there for her and be honest, dont lie to her and try to be the difference in her life. She'll get better and realize how much do you value her.

You're welcome ;)

ok im gonna weigh in here.

i was in a similar boat, still sort of am with this girl.

Im currently in love with someone who was sexually abused. and her last relationship with a man was extremely manipulative and a very negative experience for her. like you guys we both battle depression and a multitude of other mental things. But we love eachother.

its gonna take a long time for her to get over what she went through with that dude, so take it real slow user. make it so you're someone she can trust first and formost. be honest about your feelings towards her. but dont push her into doing anything and dont pressure her to suddenly be in a full relationship.

be her friend first. and if you really love her, you can wait until shes in a position to love you the same. she may very well already hve feelings for you. but shit lile this is fragile and takes time.

its really worked out for me, when she tells me she loves me i can tell i make her feel safe. you just gotta be there for her no matter what, and shit will work out

Nope she’s just using you till she finds her next man. Misery loves company, her plan will be complete when she’s finds another guy and rubs it in your face.

this

unfortunately.

bad luck for you 2

hmm It sounds like you have a chance user.
Bu I suggest another think ,act on youre depression ,soo,...
Yes,you should both kill yourselves,

and OP too

>dankest of maymays
You are either underage or a newfag either way leave

Thanks to everyone who replied, a couple of you really helped me.