Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

what are you, fucking gay?

Don't know dude, for some reason the votes just give the election to the donald

>Chronic liar, murderer, traitor, jewish puppet, Soros' lapdog, mentally and physically ill, lost rigged election, constant seizures, best friends with several rapists.
>Presidential material

But she won the popular vote.

and yet she still lost.
it's as if the country is set up as a representative republic and not a direct democracy. funny how that works.

Yeah, maybe that will do in a 3rd world country. but this is AMERICA (team america world police theme)

Well, no, she didn't win. The person that won should be president. You SHOULD accept that.
And what? That isn't the only factor. I don't see people complaining when their team wins.
BTW am not american, I just think these 'hillary shud hav wun' faggots are annoying

Remember when threads with this comic were getting deleted?

The Electoral College needs to be abolished. She said something like that herself a while back. Americans just didn't want another Democrat after Obama, they let their emotions cloud their judgment, Hillary was the more qualified candidate by far. Trump is dump.

Shadman is a overrated artist

Name someone better.

No. It worked as intended.

Popular vote doesn't mean your states electoral vote goes to that person retard. They can pick either side they don't have to follow their states popular vote just consider it.

Hillarys definitely that girl who didn't shave her snatch when it started growing hair look at that smirk. That's a my pussy is furry look.

Hirame and Mister Ploxy

Left rightists are bodybag sheeple

Hotdiggitydemon

Maybe if the liberal party didn't rigged the liberal primaries, they might have had a chance...

There was just as much rigging going on, on the right. That's just politics. Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Despite all of that, she's still have been a better president than Trump.

>The Electoral College needs to be abolished.

yes, because we all know that only the opinions of the residents of major cities opinions are the only ones that matter.

>She said something like that herself a while back.

funny that she said something like that when the cause of her loss was the electoral college.

>Americans just didn't want another Democrat after Obama, they let their emotions cloud their judgment

Sanders might have had a chance. hell if the dems had put anyone but her on the ballot they may have had a chance. hell if they didn't cheat sanders they might have had a chance.

>Americans just didn't want another Democrat after Obama, they let their emotions cloud their judgment

less than half of the voting public actually voted in this past election. it wasn't obama, it's that both candidates weren't well liked.

>Hillary was the more qualified candidate by far.

oh yeah, absolutely. she's also openly corrupt, so there's that.

Pretty sure if the republican primaries were rigged, the donald would have never won the nomination.

Funny how the liberal party call itself "democrat", yet it the least democratic party...

Nope.

>[Citation needed]
How in any shape or form could Trump have been worse than her?

>There was just as much rigging going on, on the right.

except their rigging failed. they were actively opposing trump for fairly clear reasons, and the republican general public steamrolled the party.

>That's just politics.
>just accept when politicians lie to you

ftfy
boy you sure make government sound like something I want to rule over my life.

So many people taking the bait

no fuck you

>s h a d m a n

This is my central european perspective (shithole for you murricans). Most of us are very happy that Trump won, because chances of our country becoming a nuclear wasteland are lesser than with Hillary. I asked my friends from other eastern, and central european countries as well and in majority they share my opinion.

That picture was taken in the 40s or something. Everyone had a furry pussy back then.

Staaaaaahp! My penis can only get SO hard.

>Americans just didn't want another Democrat after Obama
No, Americans just didn't want Hillary. She brought out the Republican base in droves to vote against her, even if it was for fucktard Trump. And even the Democrat base was against her after she fucked over a true progressive like Bernie.

>the opinions of the residents of major cities opinions are the only ones that matter.

They SHOULD matter more than the opinions of politicians who CHOOSE who to put into office, yes. Electoral representatives have dropped the ball in too many elections at this point to not be considered archaic and pointless.

Besides, we live in a different world than the one the EC was introduced in. Now, it really doesn't matter WHERE you live, since rural/city/states are no longer totally seperate, we're fucking modern and the population is just a mass without lines.

>electoral representatives should vote against how their state voted, because feelings

Memes and jokes aside, she would be an awful President and you know it.

Damn near all states have laws against voting against your state.

Yup.. she can't afford to pay off her cronies to take them down anymore

sure kid

His art is just fine. It's typically his subject matter that people enjoy.

still doesn't mean anything kid

stay mad kid

>shadman
god wept.

Idk bout that. The EC was built to make sure smaller states have a voice.. but idk. A state like NY is weird. Upstate & Long Island typically vote more for conservatives, but the boroughs are so densely packed that it will always be a blue state. I'm kinda just rambling, but yeah. I don't think it'll ever change

If you can't kill in politics. What kind of faggot president of the USA are you gonna be? One like Trump? He's cucked by fucking South Korea! Because every other politician in this world thinks he is a fucking retard. "Make america a joke again!"

Kys

Someone should make one of those "Exodia" sets out of Shadman stuff.

This is shooped

Neither Trump nor Clinton make a good president, but I voted for Trump because I'm not going to reward the bitch who screwed Sanders out of his chance. Not that I like the guy's positions, but I believe in a fair chance, and he was the only one that was actually popular.

>implying her millions of votes cast by illegal aliens should count
lol

Y'all posting in a really shitty thread

Incase

look at the big brains on this guy

The rigged popular vote lol

She didn't in reality because the president is determined by the popular vote of the people within an individual state, and then determined by the popular vote of the States within the Union. It's called the electoral college. She lost by 77 votes.

American wearing an internet mask detected. Nobody in in central Europe is this dumb.

>3 million illegals votes should count
lol

Kek

True. Yet libtards still don't understand America is not a traditional democracy lol. Time to take their voting rights away?

I'd be all for this, liberals are dirty plebs. We genuinely shouldn't allow them the vote, self governance is wasted on mindless cattle.

you're retarded

Sorry but your liberal safe spaces, filthy ghettos and dirty sanctuary cities don't speak for the entire country, no matter how loud you REEEEEE :^)

I fully support this post!! All Hail Incase!

If it came down to the popular vote, states like New York and California would have power over the rest of the country, and we don't want a bunch of brainless libshits calling the shots.

is there more of this...

Everyone in Europe is this dumb. That's why you guys are losing to a bunch of towelheads whining about "muh Sharia Law".

This.

These cucks can't even speak up about it, disarmed grovelling fucks

The country said otherwise.. ;^)

A M E R I C A
I S
T O O
B I G
F O R
D I R E C T
D E M O C R A C Y

It's not hard, folks.

>The Electoral College needs to be abolished if my candidate doesn't win
Hahaha, typical dumbfuck libturd freak

hot

Voting results say no, better luck next time eh (:

Memes and jokes aside, we're all tired of this thread and you all know it

A better one for you

really op? is that why shes not?

Should she? Yeah.
Would we be in a new cold war or even a hot war with Russia if she were? Yeah.
Am I glad she's not? Yeah.
Was Trump proposing bigger tax cuts than her? Yeah.
Do they only help the upper middle class and above and hurt poor people? Yeah.
But I'm in the first group, right? Yeah.

>not enjoying ass raping triggered salty liberal cucks in these threads
wat?

you're right. nothing i want more then nuclear war
>inb4 baited
i know it s bait

Shadman is a pedophile

:^)

When will men be enslaved by women?

Fag

>Despite all of that, she's still have been a better president than Trump.
and 10x better than Oniggerbo

This.