Liberal hate thread

Liberal hate thread

>being racist is racist
>trying not to be racist...is racist

When did you realise leftism is a mental disorder Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne
www-christianpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.christianpost.com/amp/worlds-first-openly-lesbian-bishop-to-remove-crosses-build-islamic-prayer-room-in-swedish-seamens-church-147095/
revelist.com/politics/america-responds-obama/5855/what-an-accepting-pun/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that attachment is racist to white people

in 2007

n

m

>go to the comment
>its full of people of all colour shitting on the article
feels good man

Tfw the best weapon the right has against the left is the left itself.
SJWs, Communist idiots and Femenazis ruind any credible movement the left has.

How are people this fucking stupid?

That makes perfect sense. If you start with the assumption that all people are racist, then they're all racist. Doesn't matter if they're on your side and doing the exact same stupid shit, because it's their skin color that makes them racist not their actions.

omfg

There is no way in hell this is real

"In September 2015 Brunne proposed the removal of symbols of Christianity, including crosses, from the Seamen's Church in Stockholm Harbor, to open the church to worshipping sailors of all beliefs, and to mark the direction of Mecca as a service to Muslim visitors."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne

Fuck this gay earth

>being racist is racist
>not being racist is racist
>all racists are nazis
well, since I can't win, I might as well go down fighting

2009 here. a year after I voted for Obama. fuck what a mistake that was.

If you have to try, really really hard, not to be racist, you're being racist. I'm not clear on what's so hard to understand about that.

Look, you see a really hot chick on the street. You try really, really hard not to check out her tits. Regardless of what happens, your overcompensation in not checking out her tits is a pretty clear signal to her that you WANT to check out her tits. Ergo, if the argument is whether or not you want to check out her tits, the fact that you make the extra effort to not look in fact is a clear indication that you do want to.

If you have to try extra hard to not look racist, it's because you're covering up the fact that you're still being racist to some degree. If you weren't, you wouldn't have to try.

Not really, there's plenty of things you can say that aren't actually racist but these days are perceived as racist.

wow

The act of being racist, and the act of being perceived as being racist, are two different things.

God Sup Forums is whiny as fuck these days. When the hell did you all start caring about what other people think of you?

I don't but plenty of people do lol, though I fully believe the vast majority of "real" working class people would tell a sjw to fuck off if they called them out for some non issue.

You do understand that people get fired or suspended for hurting feelings unintentionally?

not looking at tits is looking at tits.
op's point right here

about ten years ago in high school when every argument devolved into screaming "you're a racist, so you're wrong". It's only wrong for whites to be racist, colored people get to put every fucking thing through a filter checklist before enjoying or disliking it.
The ones who bring up race are the racists. They take everything possible and check to see if it's as diverse as America in (current year). 13% of a show should be niggers, 51% of them should have cunts, 10% should be queer, that kind of thing. They cannot just accept that only men are interested in drilling, that niggers are 90% of professional athletes in (certain sport). But if you point out 80% of teachers are female, and we need more diversity in that field, you're also sexist for wanting equal representation.

They do not want equality, they want shit to bitch and moan about. That's it, it's like they're getting (you)s in real life for being offended, and it's literally a non-issue. Chinks are the biggest racists on the planet but they won't get ostracized like a white person. I am racist, I'm actively racist

>>additional sauce

www-christianpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.christianpost.com/amp/worlds-first-openly-lesbian-bishop-to-remove-crosses-build-islamic-prayer-room-in-swedish-seamens-church-147095/

being journalist and female in 2017 is like saying im fucking retarded, nothing i say matters

But your example shows that they did nothing wrong.

Because they don't try to flush out a cat's worth in order to breed worthwhile offspring?

And women love those qualities in men. They just don't have the ability to say express what the actually mean.

around 2011
it surely was retarded long before that, too, but young ignorant me didn't really care for politics until then.

>Overcompensating for your insecurities proves you're not being insecure.

Who here wants to live in a Black enclave? Then shut the fuck up and accept you are racist. It is a self preservation instinct.

They CAN express whta they mean, but they realize that they're shallow and bad people. It's easier to pretend, to say one thing while doing another. If I'm stabbing you, but I say I'm not, and I feel I'm not, that's more important and excuses the actions. Even though I know I'm actually doing it and a bad person for doing so, I can't let others see me that way...but rather than take responsibility, see reality, and not stabbing people, I can't deny myself what I really want.
chicks get away with 800% more than men can because they'll always be forgiven. That slit guarantees she'll never have to own up to what she does, that literal 'fucking hole' is like a get-out-of-consequences card.
It's a lame thing to say, but people are generally bad and it is society that forces them to act a certain way, and acting is the key. Men are held to the standard, women claim they are but aren't. They're lying constantly, claiming to hate drama or cheaters, when they create/dwell in drama and cheat. They'll claim to have values, but when push comes to shove, they'll give into themselves and justify it with their emotions, but will not extend that emotional justification to anybody else. They are the most selfish people on the planet. Men are at least CAPABLE of being decent, even if they aren't

semen

The new Jim Crow laws have come under the guise of "diversity"

That's why people hung effigies from trees and I saw signs in my rural Georgia town that said "it's a WHITE house, niggers not welcome" right? It's why most of my family complained for years that he was gonna "black up the place" and "start making the government look more ethnic and black" right?

If you think the rural South is at all typical of the rest of the U.S., you're an idiot. Those were incredibly rare, and completely outside the mainstream. Unlike the virulent hate from nearly every media outlet during and after the 2016 election. Not even vaguely equivalent.

If the black as tar gangbanger wannabes from downtown want to act hard shit, fine, but when it all gets too real for them they'll be the kids they are and pretend they didn't have it coming.

If people want to tell me that I have to support them with money for their welfare and getting their bastard kids into my children's school, then I'll tell them it's not my responsibility when those same idiots get themselves killed and those same little bastards get put in an orphanage.

I don't want to enable incompetence and trash "culture" when they can go to Africa and experience the hellhole. My ancestors might have enslaved them, but that's been paid back in full after the civil war. No right is given, it's all earned.

I have actually always thought that was pretty true, and it's the reason I think that diversity as far as it is imagined by SJW's who put pressure on the film industry and on the private sector to hire more women and non-white people is ridiculous.

If you start releasing 50% of movies with black leads then that's over representing and it has always felt to me more like you cast them because of their skin colour than because of their acting ability, which is literally racism.

The rural south and Midwest were key supporters for Trump, and were the exact people doing that stuff. They were publicized plenty and weren't as rare as you think.

revelist.com/politics/america-responds-obama/5855/what-an-accepting-pun/2

But it was "outside the mainstream." There was an entire portion of our government trying to argue he wasn't a citizen.

you are a retard if you think this has anything to do with leftism

the next big thing will be fingerprints surgery

the alt-left shepherd's believe that they are God and all they care about is subjugating the entire species into their cult of guilt. They need to be destroyed.

>Brainwashed, low income Fox News cretins
>Voted Trump into office.
>They are the ones that will screwed in the next 10 years.
>Democrats will be blamed for it on Fox News.
>While Billionaires and Corporations
>took my Tax Money to give Tax Breaks to them.
>The Trumpsters have screwed your Medi-Care, Medic-Aid, Social Security
>Veteran's benefits
>To make sure the Top 1% pays for their Political Campaigns.
>Mitch McConnell, Donald Trump, Paul Ryan and Mike Pence
>have sucked a lot of Political Corporate Cocks to get where they are today.
.>American Politics today reflects the worst ghettos in major cities.
>Gang Bangers in suits.

>Those were incredibly rare, and completely outside the mainstream.

Not him, but I live in the south. It was the mainstream. And still is.

All white people are racist. It's a stereotype, and stereotypes are based on truth.

lol triggered

Ah yes I remember all those violent riots when obama won.

Fake and gay.

Fake and gay.

I even heard there's someone in the White House still saying that Obama was born in Kenya.

It's written by a 20yo white girl from NY who has to be that edgy otherwise nobody will read her shitty blog.

Your shitty logic validates the very reasons why white people are supposed to be racist in the 1st place. If white people are stereotypically racist based on truth, their racism is based on the stereotype & therefore truth about the lazy ass race(s) they were born into being racist against... dumbass.

JESUS H CHRIST ON A F*CKING CRACKER!!!

Can you even OPERATE mentally without resorting to EXTENSIVE logical fallacy?

You are constantly GETTING WORSE on this front as time goes on, relying on logical fallacy as a SUBSTITUTE FOR logic.

GTFO.

Now, go ahead and play your ad hominem b*llsh*t games on me. I'm always up for taking them and tossing your own sh*t right back in your face, giving it a good smear, and making you take a good sniff of your own turds so you can't keep pretending they smell like roses simply because you declare it thus and so. It's basically why local BAMN and Antifa cells have decided I'm so evil and conservative and Republican and racist sexist anti-gay and Nazi apologist and in need of "shutting down" and "silencing" for the "greater good." Because they are so in favor of tolerance and fighting bigotry and all, just like you and your "liberal progressive" self. If they weren't a bunch of petty incompetent temper tantrum throwing CHILDREN who apparently can't figure out that trail cams exist and that vandalism is a crime as well as that stuffing nasty things into people's mailboxes is a FEDERAL FELONY and that sending me "anonymous" threatening messages online isn't NEARLY as "anonymous" as they think have thus given me a MOUNTAIN of doumentation with which to tell them to back the F off or else, I'd be worried.

>Hate is all we have Comrades.

Great point user.

>Russian Trump supporters are here tonight.
>with their Southern State sympathizers.
>We'll see how much you have to say after
>Net Neutrality kicks in.
>Fox News will have free access to Fox News for discussion.
>People who have to pay for internet access will have much stronger voices.
>You're fucked
>Until Republicans finally allow broadband, which is dead now.

It's scary how true this image is

wow, the editting on this pic is so bad, it is laughable.

Conservative views = conserving a narrowly defined ideology
Liberal views = many views
Republicans = conserving a narrowly defined right wing ideology
Leftist views = conserving a narrowly defined left wing ideology

Range of sanity = liberal republicans to liberal democrats = centrists.

This is his fucked up the US political sphere has become. Every fucking word is now either a synonym for far right lunatic or far left lunatic. Only thing for it is war terrible war.

Gdmmit supposed to change that to dem... oh who fuckin cares if you're posting politics on b you're already an extreme loony anyway

Good. Fire the faggots.

If stereotypes are based on truth, then black people are in fact all ignorant, idiotic, amoral beings unable to control their base instincts who commit the most terrible crimes at slight provocation. Hence, white's racism would be justified in not wanting to associate with them.

Nice of them to label cuba

>Until Republicans finally allow broadband, which is dead now
Wut

That's not how you greentext you fucking retard. One COMPLETE thought per line.

truth

I am 100% a liberal but I'm the opposite of an SJW. Are SJWs and retarded liberals just the vocal and loud minority or am I the minority?

> nobody knows how to greentext anymore
> including me