Truth

Truth.

no

no

no

Fuck all you I'm non-white are you saying I can't be here?

no

Oh, yes.
________________________________ Let's ban all nonwhite immigration, but make an exception for cute hijabis.

C-c-c-combo breaker

Oh, yes.
________________________________ Let's ban all nonwhite immigration, but make an exception for cute hijabis.

NO.

Salty Sup Forumsacks are bitter because qt3.14 hijabi would never even look at their body pillow collection

Yes

I don't care about combos im offended.

Anything less then extermination is utter heresy.

no

we're ethnic nationalists mate

I have a fetish for muslim women. By far they are the most sexy non whites ever. Conservatively dressed, humble, family oriented and unslutty, these women are redpilled and are lost dogs that must be rescued from their oppressors (muslim men)

Then screw you.

Absolutely halal.

BRITAIN
YES

Trump likes non-whites tho.

You are a fucking retard. Women are often the ones who enforce tradition in muslim households. Who do you think cuts off the clit of babygirls? Men?
Our biggest troubles with muslims here in CR were only muslim women and their disgusting spawn.

The only ones that are gross are Somali Muslims they are all obese oomps loompas

I completely understand why Somali men wanna cover up their women. 99% are ugly as hell negroid bubbles.

Yes

>implying
Centuries of inbreeding have done a number on them.

i agree

You are gross!

Go fuck yourself scum. Nords are honestly scum and no different from the most primitive tribes in Africa. They went around and burned down celtic villages like savages.

Then please leave this thread you scum.

Op is right

>tfw no davutoglu waifu

Somali Muslims are 99% on welfare especially the women nobody can work in those robes.

Me too. That's why I started this thread. Why don't more people recognise the greatness of the hijabi master race?

You sound like a fucking feminist

t. achmed al-terror

FUCK ALL MUSLIMS
DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS
FUCK ISLAM
FUCK MOHAMED
FUCK MECCA
FUCK YOUR RELIGION
FUCK YOUR FAMILY
GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY
FUCK YOUR PEDOPHILE PROPHET

Nice try, Achmed.

Fuck off with this hijab shit.

Putting a hijab on an ugly woman doesn't make her pretty. And if she's attractive, she's already attractive without it.

There's nothing sexy about them. When you post a pretty girl in hijab, she'd be prettier without it. Unless the hijab is covering something nasty or deformed.

>He thinks there's nothing sexy about modesty
WEW LAD

You can have your white women I'll stick with muslim women that usually wait until marriage to fuck

No there's nothing sexy about covering your hair, because hair itself is sexy.

That's fine, but there's still nothing beautiful about the hijab. If you think hijab = waits until marriage to fuck then you're are seriously mistaken.

Still filthy inbreed 81 subhuman kebab, aka putting lipstick on a pig.

With their pussy. Their ass and mouths are completely worn out and diseased though.

Yes.

Let's purge all nonwhite immigration, no exceptions.

As much as I hate them, they are so fucking hot and I don't know why.

Easy, it's because they're submissive.

>let's ban all nonwhite immigration, but make an exception to nonwhites

Kill your self Ahmed you gross subhuman shitskin mudslime

Also fuck those hideous fat mudslime arab lazy smelly women who stay in the house all day and shit out kids

You mudslimes are repulsive and should all be genocided especially arabs