Does anyone know wtf this is? Found it in my Xmas tree box

Does anyone know wtf this is? Found it in my Xmas tree box

looks like spider egg sacs and dead spiders

Wasp nest. Specifically a mud dobber.
Looks like it made the nest and the hatchlings couldn't get out and died.

Oh boy, here we go again... google dirt dauber nest and then set flame to the house.

Mississippi Spiders. You should not be holding that.
They use mud to build a nest for their young. The bottom part is food storage. They're supposed to hatch, eat the food, then leave the nest. Though sometimes they can die in the nest if it gets excessively cold/hot.
They also produce poisonous dander to keep predators away. I hope you didnt breath any of the "dust" in that box or you're gonna fucking die.

Or spiders found it and ate them and lived in there because wasps are dicks.

crack it open lol

I second this disect that bitch

eat it lmao

throw it into a nuclear reactor pls

ignore these nerds op. its intergalactic camel shit. my advice is to throw it it the oven an cook that shit

Looks like an old fashioned Christmas cracker, question is, what's inside?

Most likely a spider wasp. It makes a mud nest but isn't s mud dauber. Mud daubers make cylindrical tubes. They paralysed those spiders so when the spider wasp egg hatched they have food. A spider wasp has antenna that originate from a single point and the ends kinda curly Q. Other than that they are usually jet black with a blue sheen to them

Sure, we are all dumb here and not knowing what the fuck is that. Lame bait, OP.

Hey Ganados,

My names Leon and I hate every single one of you. You are all slow, plaga-infested, villagers who spend every secon of their day trying to capture Americans. You are everything bad in Spain. Honestly have any of you even shot a blue token? I guess it is pretty fun trying to crush people with boulders but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than using the Chicago Typewriter.

Don't be a regenerator. Just hit me with your best axe throw. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a secret service agent, and I'm basically a genius. What sports do you play other than "feed policemen to del lago". I also get straight first aid sprays and have a banging hot presidents daughter (she just got captured again, shit was SO pesetas). You are all small time and should just chew some bubble gum. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: it's me and my presidents daughter

Someone post that picture of the guy who had a dauber nest of Brown Recluses in his Wii

you are the man and I love you!

I'm gonna go with spiders. It's definitely an arthropod and from what I can tell in your picture they do appear to have more than six legs... so yeah. Spider seems reasonable.

Fucking do it!

Fap target.