So I just came from all things adult in austin, TX. I was fucked by a alpha spic relentlessly and it was my first...

So I just came from all things adult in austin, TX. I was fucked by a alpha spic relentlessly and it was my first. He was nice enough to ask me. It was safe of course, but the pain was not pleasurable like you faggots say. So I am now fully straight. I just proved that gayness is a choice. AMA

proved ur a queer

Just told you it didn't. You can't troll me into thinking I am wrong. Begone...

indeed u are the straightest man to walk the flat earth

Thank you. I am glad someone agrees with me. On both counts.

sorry user that's a logical fallacy

everyone on Sup Forums is gay
op is on Sup Forums
therefore op is gay

its science user

So being fucked in the ass by a man you describe as an alpha spic now makes you straight? Fucking god you're clearly a faggot, just learn how to take it in the ass you retard. You are like those girls who think they are lesbian because "my first dick was painful :'("

Yeah, your proof is partially right. You forgot the part where I said I choose to be fully straight. And that gayness is a choice.

I am only here to tell you all that you can do the same.

No, please learn to read. I stated I didn't like the experience I follow through curiosity. Because I didn't like it, I choose never to do it again. So I am declaring I am straight.

i respectfully disagree, it's a invasive multi spectrum disease

it starts with linetrap faps, then feminine benis then getting nutted in the ass

sometimes for weeks, months or even years you can resist your urges but eventually your faggotry will flair up and yo can stop yourself

but then your will breaks down and you go back to making shitposts like this thread on Sup Forums

what was the part where you decided to get fucked in the ass by a man? was it really just to see what it felt like?
if so maybe you are a more evolved motherfucker than i am

I just love the way you homos try and make poo punching ‘normal’.
Die you aberrations, die

so your argument that being gay is a choice is that you got fucked in the ass once and am now straight? id believe you more if you turned full gay after being straight for years.

It will never get to the point of bareback. As I said, I choose to be 100% straight. Thank you for your opinion

Yes, that's exactly why. I got jealous that my wife always had my penis. I wanted to see if she was faking it. The alpha spic has a smaller penis than me and it was painful. Never again

This doesn't make sense. Let me know when you get a better argument.

>I was fucked by a alpha spic relentlessly
>So I am now fully straight.
Straight for spic dick OP. You choose the get fucked in the ass. You gay now.

You will be back for more spic dick. You love it.

Gay is a preference. I don't prefer penis anymore; therefore I am straight.

No, the pain was too much.

You just didn't do it right. Even if you are gay it hurts if you don't prep properly.

>anymore

nigga you gay

Lmao you didn't have sex you just got turned into that dudes living Fleshlight

>I don't prefer penis anymore
So how come I can see the cum on your lips from that spic dick.

I'm just gonna explain something to all you dense retard motherfuckers in this thread. First, if it hurts you're doing it wrong. Second, being gay isn't about sex, it's about who you love. But you faglords wouldn't understand that because you're all emotionally stunted sociopaths. Fucking idiots.

I prepared. I did an enema with water several times. I used a condom and astroglide. I prelubed my ass before the encounter.

>hey everybody, i just got fucked in the ass by a man and i'm not gay

Shitty bait, 1/10 for making me reply. sage

Not enough. If you haven't taken a dick or used toys before you are going to be waaaay to tight. Even if you have an experienced ass, you still have to have someone use fingers or smaller toys as foreplay or else you'll get painfully stretched.
t. fag

This is very disturbing. But I will not be used again like a flashlight. 100% straight now

So you drove to a sex party with lube seeping out your asshole?

>I prelubed my ass before the encounter.
Get used to that it will be your life from now on. Hell what does your wife think about this? Seriously user what does your wife actually think of you being a spic dick's bitch?

I only see my wife here. Are you here too?

OMG finally someone with a rational thought.

>100% straight now
As the years pass with your now destroyed ass. This will go down lower and lower until you are back with your first love of the spic dick.

Thank you, but seriously don't need convincing from a flag to continue down a dirty path. Straight life for me now.

No, it's actually an xxx store with video booths. You keep the door unlocked to let anyone come in.

Nah man, just succumb to the dick.

God damn dude that is seedy af

Yeah, I don't think so. And really the ass is a muscle. It can't be permanently stretched. Learn some anatomy.

Is it nothing but fucking fags there? I'm from Austin and I got my cock sucked by some chick and her cuck at the xxx store off slaughter.

How did it work I'm from atx but I just want my dick sucked

I think they are guys like me, who just want to try it once and never again
I never went there, only reason why I chose ATA is because it was rated as the cleanest. Did you like the one off of slaughter?

Mostly people there only want to suck dick. It took a lot of tries until I found someone who was willing to top me.

Describe what you were doing before you let him in. Did you have a hard on? Did you touch/suck his dick? I always thought about trying that place because Craigslist swingers would always post about taking their slutwives. Didn't super want aids though.

is your name tom?

I go in, but 5 dollars of coins because that's the minimum. Choose a booth on the no smoking side, because I don't smoke. Start playing a video and just sat there. It took a few minutes til I started getting the Hardon from the video. People in the hall way will see a red indicating someone is there. If you have your door unlocked They will assume it's okay to come in

No, are you trying to find a missed connection?

>my wife
best part of the thread

I don't get it, I asked permission and she said okay.

No. You willingly fucked a man. The most you can hope for is bisexual. You'll still be just a faggot in denial though.

I don't think you read the part where I said I choose to be 100% straight. How is it difficult to pick up?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>So I am now fully straight.

OP you have insufficient data to conclude that being gay is a choice and that getting ass fucked can not be pleasurable. You haven’t detailed how big the cock was and what if any prep you did beforehand. You mentioned that he fucked you relentlessly indicating that he didn’t ease into it and was not gentle. You have a sample size of 1. You do not have sufficient evidence or a reliable method for your test. Back to the drawing board closet faggot.

Lol, you sound as if your argument doesn't have holes. Please look at my previous responses
I'm not going to get tricked into trying it out more times. I didn't like it and now I choose to be 100% straight.

Because your're not only gay, you're a faggot as well.

Then there is not point in arguing with you. You can't read at all and sound like a parrot. Only talking to hear yourself.

I read your bullshit.

You're a cum chuggin, cock gobbling, spic lovin queer, and a faggot.

Bye bye

See ya, faggot. Try not to suck any more dicks on your way out.

Nice. I've done the glory hole thing twice in atx. Nothing frightening about sticking your dick in a hole in the wall at the complete mercy of some stranger.

U got 2 take ur underwear off 1st

I did, well more like he yanked it off.

If you're in denial youre only making it worse.
If youre fag just be a fag and move on.