Sage pls.

Yummy

find the outstanding element

that's some unfunny shit

Trump needs to do this

THUN-DA!

ok thats funny

>to me

You know soldiers get 2 weeks of leave during their deployment right?

>to you

Nice slip 'n slide

Hey it’s Krusty!

This may be the funniest thing in the thread.

Damn.

Lost

This one touched my dick.

I really, really, really, like this image.

Save it friend, it's all yours :)

This thread is fucking shit. You're all fucking pathetic.

they're all shit and we're all pathetic

And you're a fucking nigger.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me a nigger. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me a nigger is a legitimate tactic for arguments

keep going literal shit posting because this thread was the exact fucking same

I don't know who told you that lie but that's false as fuck. You can only leave if it's a life or death emergency stateside, and even then I've seen guys get denied going back home.

Guys finding out their wife is pregnant coming back from a deployment is not uncommon. Even worse the dumb fucks get tricked into thinking it's theirs.

Woah that's gross

Why don't you post something funny then if you think you can do better

Sorry bro, its called R&R leave. Rest and relaxation. They started letting us come home as early as the 3 month mark. Sounds plausible to me. Personally I always took mine as far out as I could. 9 months then 2 weeks off and back for 3 months possibly 6 if we got extended is much better than 3 months then 9 months or 12 if we get extended.

good one, havent seen it before

Nigger

I got tricked twice

I got tricked twice. Masterful.

youtu.be/TTlxDuEqGiY .

you have...to go back