Your reaction to his album delay

>Your reaction to his album delay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4GFAZBKZVJY
youtu.be/mth7ZdB_XGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't he jewish?

don't care

who the fuck cares about some hebe wigger.

fuck off

Thank god I don't need to hear the new hit song being played 10 times a day.
It'll probably be an ok song, the first 2 times but then it's gonna get annoying as fuck for me. I already sing "congratulations" with "masturbation" replacing some of the lryics in my head.

But you took the time to check the captcha

I have no idea who that is

>pic very related

What delay? He announced it would be released in December earlier this year. It's only the 2nd.

appropriately enough, he looks exactly how he sounds:
>tired as fuck
>following the same exact contemporary hip hop templates that are overused since 2010
>no difference between xxxtentaction, post malone, wknd, and any of the other lemmings following the lil' wayne/drake wagon

Post gets a lot of shit but he makes hit songs and in every interview has come off as a genuinely good person. I hate to like him but I do.

Just hoping it doesn't get delayed into next year

oh look the guy who ruined hip hop

fuck off mumble rappers are absolute shit, fucking taylor swift is doing more for the genre right now

>what is PR and putting on a good show for the cameras

he could be an absolute piece of shit how would you know?

>babies first """"""hip hop"""""""" artist

Nothing of value was lost.

KORN has really fallen off since he died. His best work was with blimp biscuits, but I'm hoping his next album will be better when he can collaborate with Nate dogg and dj achmed

Because has very new to the business and no way has he had the time to perfect his PR face a la tom cruise or Bill Clinton.

*shrug*
no idea who he is.

lol how naive. hip hop and rap died a long time ago. it's no different than pop music now. there is no message anymore, it's just some insignificant words over a good beat. just enjoy it for what it is and don't get so upset about it.

his biggest hit so far
youtu.be/4GFAZBKZVJY

in my opinion his best
youtu.be/mth7ZdB_XGg

is he really a hip hop artist though. he spans multiple genres

>DUUUUR POPPING PILLS FEELLING LIKE A ROCKSTAR BLAH BLAH DRUGSSSSSS
He can make decent music bust most of his shit is really mundane and lacks originality

its pop music user. it's not supposed to have a message.

>tfw this guy came to drink where I work the other night, met him he was actually pretty humble and fun
Tipped staff $250, just got smashed for hours n then peaced to his concert. Everyone got their shit signed and pics taken

i believe it. everything i've seen of him off stage makes him seem genuine. he went on the breaksfast club and Charlemagne was an huge dick to him the whole time and he just shrugged it off and stayed polite and friendly.