How do Anglos feel about not having a language they can use among themselves and that strangers don't understand?

How do Anglos feel about not having a language they can use among themselves and that strangers don't understand?
I sure enjoy my language that is only for secret club members

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaqohMDhi1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice doggo

Stop listening in on people's conversations fucking creepkraut.

I also speak French but so does everyone else.

It's mildly annoying. I can't shit talk foreigners when in their cunt because there's no knowing when they'll understand me.

I'd be careful as a Germ, tho. You and the Scandis are occasionally comprehensible, as my kraut friends found out.

use slang

Like the Bong said, it's a bit annoying. On the other hand, it's great that I can travel to countries all over the world and meet people that speak English.

British Empire was a mistake.

I don't really give a shit what peasants or non-people are saying in their moon babble

>tfw Filipino immigrant
>use Tagalog with family in public if we want to talk about something super secret
>can't do this when other Filipinos are around
>suggest we use a third language
>me and siblings all know a third language each
>they're all different
You guys had ONE job

Why would i want to speak nazi?

Exactly. Who the fuck needs another language just to gossip in? Bitches, that's who.

We used Navajo in WW2 to pass messages to each other. Nothing wrong with secret club languages.

Thankful, for some reason people who talk in their own tongue speak really loudly and it's very obnoxious.
Somehow they forget to limit themselves.

Yeah, we traded secret messages, then we killed them. Think about it.

>I sure enjoy my language that is only for secret club members

Asi es tronco. Mola mazo ser capaz de charlar con otros colegas sin que ningun guiri, y a veces incluso sudacas, se pispe una mierda del tema.

It's mostly for stupid stuff like "I need to take a shit can we go home " or "Can you lend me 5 bucks"

If I'm with other Filipinos and someone in our group isn't, I'll only speak English

I used to have friends in uni that kept insisting on Tagalog in front of English speaking friends but I always found that rude so I'd always just reply in English

>use Tagalog with family in public if we want to talk about something super secret

You deserve a punch in the face for doing this.

This is the kind of behaviour that gets dickheads like Pauline Hanson elected and gives immigrants a bad name.

>If I'm with other Filipinos and someone in our group isn't, I'll only speak English
>I used to have friends in uni that kept insisting on Tagalog in front of English speaking friends but I always found that rude so I'd always just reply in English

Well that's good.

Yeah, it is rude and the reason I refuse to be around my GF when she is with her rude fucking Filipino friends.

but slang is one of the coolest thing for foreigners
>y'all could use some texan
>y0y0 whats good my nig wassup
>oy mate i shagged ur wife

Filthy niggerchinks just never learn.

Had a friend who was a Cockney and the great thing about her was the fact we could both crack out the rhyming slang and no one could understand us.

>tfw no cockney gf

To be frank I lived in a british summer village in Spain and didn't understand like 5% of what they said

I feel like this is true.

Semi annoying but not really because I've been in the position of nobody around me understanding a word, and I don't feel any real benefit of it. If I want to say something and not have others understand, then I talk quietly or when others aren't around. And it just feels completely wrong to shit talk a person/country/place/people in front of them even if they can't understand.

I've experienced danish acquaintances speaking danish in front of me and others in that way. It was extremely rude and obnoxious (they were very arrogant people) and one of the other danes (an actual friend) was visibly angry at them because he KNEW they were talking about me/others whereas I was just pretty sure they were.

So to you secret-clubbers, be careful of doing it around people, it can come off as pretty fucking obnoxious.

It genuinely pisses people off.

Thai and Filipinos seem to be the worst nationality for doing it in my experience.

Of course this doesn't mean all Thais and Filos do it.

This, people aren't dumb and we can pick up on body language and the like, you aren't 'secret clubbing' as much as you think you are

>can't understand English because they are blabbing like bullets from machine gun

I generally never speak Filipino outside of family, it feels weird to me. Plus I know it feels annoying when other Asians do it so I stick to English

I work retail and the worse part is when customers at work find out I'm Filipino and they think acting chummy and asking for discounts in Tagalog is gonna work. I'm gonna start pretending I'm Mexican soon

Whenever I go to Venlo to do some shopping I do it with a bright smile on my face.
Not because I'm a friendly and happy person but because Dutch sounds so wonderfully retarded it's a universe's miracle.
d*g bless Venlo.

I can understand your shitty language, not so secret anymore eh?

>because Dutch sounds so wonderfully retarded
wow, uncalled for

You must have been here since a child or something.

Fobs generally don't have this attitude and they don't realise how annoying they are.

It's a fine trade off for being able to travel the world while also being able to communicate at some level with most people I meet

It's true though. Dutch as spoken in the Netherlands sounds completely retarded. Flemish sounds quite different.

You'd want to hurry up then, lot of the east end redevelopments, migrants and so on have basically making cockney a near-extinct language

juuh, on tää kyl sillee iha jees ku ei kukkaa oikee kässää mittee myö haastellaa
>It's a cold, it's cool, but I do not think the flower is right for me
>t. google translate

howling

That's a cool smiley you got there

DET ZIJN NEGENENTWENTIG EUROS, JONGE!

>jonge

This t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=HaqohMDhi1c

>German language
>Secret club

lmao pretty much anyone who wants to learn an easy language speaks some german here

Guilty of this once in Spain, what's worse is, I can understand Spanish but they can't understand Tagalog. I felt shitty afterwards, I was a little drunk tho.

don't care about rumors so it don't bother me
live in the light and stop being so petty all the time

So they were talking between themselves, what is it you? You wanted to be part of the conversation and felt left out devastating your feels?

Pussy

It annoys chinks to no end when they realize Bignose can understand their sooper seekrit language. They usually switch to some kind of dialect to carry on badmouthing. It also annoys them when you use a language other than English since it prevents them from keeping tabs on what Bignose is plotting.

>be Sápmi
>speak a version of our languages only 2k people speak in the entire world
>sápmi language in total only has 18k speakers
>it's the ultimate "secret language"
>can almost never use it since no one else speaks it
>feels lonely
Dålusj lávludisá..

My friend said to the waitress in germany that he will bend her over and fuck her in the ass. While nodding, she smiled and asked if he would need anything else.

You guys are pathetic

hot
continue pls

Point being he said it in Norwegian and she didn't understand anything of it.

Kek me and my friends took a trip to New York and a few other places in burgerland last year.
We were in a pizza shop in central NY, and was just having a conversation (not loudly) in Swedish.
People in there looked angry as fuck.
We realized we could freak people out by simply speak another language.
We had fun with that the entire trip after that kek.

They were probably just angry to be in central NY.

>They were probably just angry to be in central NY.
You know what, you are probably right.
Damn people were salty in the city.
We were in Tennessee as well, visiting my uncle who lives out there.
Much happier and nicer people.
(also Walmart is heaven)

Heavily accented regional slang m8. I can talk shit in front of southerners and they dont understand so i really doubt you krauts could.

Naturally, Northern and Western Germanic languages split around 700 BC. What do you expect?

That's nothing. A Dutch acquaintance of mine and his German friend were travelling in Russia. He speaks Russian but the German does not, so they spoke German, not too loud, while taking the bus somewhere near Moscow.

Suddenly a drunk Russian approached them aggressively, threathened them with their fist and shouted GOVORIT' PO-RUSSKI! (speak Russian!)

Only niggers and "asians" do that

We have that with our dialects, same for the Dutch, at least in their south. When I speak West-Flemish, East-Flemings and Zeeuws-Flemish (NL) can somewhat understand me, French-Flemings, the small amount of them still existing, can 95% understand me, but a Brabander let alone a Limburger cannot.

But then again, some local spots have very different dialects within a dialect continuum. For example, when I first met the natives of the city of Ghent, I couldn't understand shit of their uuu- uu- uuu- eie- ramblings, yet in the surrounding villages of Ghent I could pretty much speak West-Flemish and understand them.

Same for the Dutch city of Terneuzen, it is within Zeeuws-Flanders, but their local city dialect is completely off the charts. Yet in the villages around them it is just a Holland accent version of (West-)Flemish.