AOTY leaked

AOTY leaked

mega.nz/#!v45TVTBb!oVkv_mlsLpBqNUmWhHMKmIc-3hTQLabyT5AsQSixPgc

fuck I'm so hyped but you could be memeing me.. is it 320?

WHAT THEY HAVE A NEW ALBUM OUT?
PAPA BLESS

The files says 320

Fuck man, every time I plan on leaving this garbage site something like this happens to reel me back in. Thank you/fuck you OP.

I wish I liked Sound of Ceres more than I actually do.

it's legit guys

This is fucking amazing how is this thread not blowing up what the fuck

jesus christ best surprise of the day my heart is DANCING

Either the drums are mixed way too high or the bass is mixed way too low.

You're welcome/You're welcome! Gotta love bloggers who add new albums in their slsk folders

>Sound of Ceres - The Twin (2017)
Is it 2017? Fucking hell

dude its september

>meme mastering

Good God, what an abomination

ebin

foobar2000 1.3.15 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2017-09-21 19:28:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: Sound of Ceres / The Twin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DR Peak RMS Duration Track
DR5 -0.01 dB -8.04 dB 4:05 01-Gemini Scenic
DR7 0.00 dB -8.93 dB 3:26 02-Humaniora
DR7 0.00 dB -9.31 dB 4:39 03-Outer Century
DR6 0.00 dB -8.78 dB 2:46 04-The Trance
DR11 -0.21 dB -13.69 dB 1:33 05-Rhatikon Chain
DR7 0.00 dB -9.12 dB 4:13 06-Io Scenic A/B
DR7 0.00 dB -9.39 dB 4:14 07-The Twin
DR7 0.00 dB -8.49 dB 3:06 08-Mercury's Moods
DR6 0.00 dB -7.97 dB 3:34 09-Solar Mirror 9
DR6 0.00 dB -10.10 dB 5:02 10-Eden V

Number of tracks: 10
Official DR value: DR7

Samplerate: 44100 Hz
Channels: 2
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Codec: MP3
================================================================================

this is next level

:8

That's nothing.

Analyzed: Candy Claws / Ceres & Calypso in the Deep Time

DR Peak RMS Duration Track
DR7 -0.07 dB -7.46 dB 3:01 01-Into the Deep Time (One Sun)
DR7 -0.38 dB -7.97 dB 3:44 02-White Seal (Shell & Spine)
DR7 0.00 dB -7.50 dB 4:01 03-Fell in Love (At the Water)
DR7 0.00 dB -7.63 dB 3:11 04-Pangea Girls (Magic Feeling)
DR7 0.00 dB -7.54 dB 3:23 05-New Forest (Five Heads of the Sun)
DR7 -0.04 dB -7.51 dB 4:25 06-Transitional Bird (Clever Girl)
DR7 -0.18 dB -7.98 dB 3:19 07-Fern Prairie (Charade)
DR7 0.00 dB -7.85 dB 3:29 08-Fallen Tree Bridge (Brave Rainbow)
DR7 -0.12 dB -7.91 dB 3:47 09-Birth of the Flower (Seagreen)
DR7 -0.18 dB -7.60 dB 3:34 10-Fern Lake (Illusion)
DR7 0.00 dB -8.09 dB 5:04 11-Night Ela (Mystic Thing)
DR8 -0.15 dB -8.56 dB 3:07 12-Where I Found You (One Star)

Number of tracks: 12
Maximum peak difference (0.00 dB - -0.38 dB): 0.38 dB

Official DR value (Song Mode): DR7
================================================================================

The two singles have been fantastic, I can't wait to check this out.

I haven't listened to anything by these guys since ceres & calypso in the deep time released. This is very nice, the track "Io Scenic A/B" is gorgeous

tfw saw them last year in a record store with like less than 15 people there

>muh mixing
saged

oh my god eden v is fucking beautiful

b u m p

Just downloaded bump

>when eden v hits

shilltastic threadings herein.

or maybe we just want more people to listen to music we like

>.mp3

Or your sound system is shit. More likely vote

OP here, glad you guys are enjoying it. I was really hyped for this one too.

Just finished my second listen not long ago and there's some incredible stuff on there. Still prefer the debut as of now, but who knows how that'll turn out. How do you guys think it stacks up?

Also, anyone preorder this bad boy? I'm not typically big into colored vinyl, but Joyful Noise, in my experience, has a pretty good track record when it comes to sound quality. And I mean just look at this fucker

Ace marketing strategies herewithall.

you aren't fooling me
bring back those fuckin tshirts, those were great, and I don't want to cop redbubble trash

As soon as I saw this I got hyped. I was on the bus and broke the limit of my data plan for this and listened to the whole thing on my way home. And hooooooooollly shit it's boring.

EVERY, no exaggeration, EVERY track after the first track sounds the same. Boring drums that are either too punchy or drowned out by the bass, wavy, floaty vocals that fail to capture any interest, and it's consistency makes it a monotonous slog to listen to in one sitting. There was never a single moment after the first track that gave me a "holy shit" moment like on Ceres and Calypso, or mind-massaging cathartic releases on Nostalgia for Infinity.

Vocals are nice, BUT they're the same vocals as they were in their past albums, aka shoegaze vocals. Without a layer of sound to complement the slow nature of the vocals, it becomes dreadfully dull. I get that they transitioned to dream pop, but
Song structure is boring and repetitive (literally 9 tracks in a row with the SAME formula, come the fuck on). It has the same drums as a lofi hip hop track, which is ironic since they merged together with a band literally named "The Drums".

4-5 /10
t. A hardcore Candy Claws fan, and a disappointed Sound of Ceres fan

Hopefully my second listen with better headphones will help me enjoy it more. I may have been too hype for something this slow.

I'm so disappointed, considering I got my Ceres and Calypso poster from redbubble too.

what's the matter bro, don't like endless synth arpeggios in every song?

Hope you warm up to it. I know I got a lot more into it on my second listen.

Pretty chill. Perfect for stargazing while dead inside

I am so erect

So Humaniora is the best song right?

>I only pay attention to the most superficial, surface-level details of what I’m listening to
good to know

in his defense the songs do sound a bit samey on first listen, but like candy claws, this isn't really a band to jump to conclusions with

I had the exact same reaction you did on first listen, but it's growing on me slightly. I'd still rather listen to Beach House, though.

fwiw someone in the band has been to Sup Forums at least once

you have zero reason to believe this but okay

lol oops, hope they're not too mad at me for leaking this out so early.

>new alvvays was only just 'alright'
>new sound of ceres isn't as good as I expected
just end my life already

The new alvvays is immaculate, wtf are talking about? Their 1st album was dull so antisocialites took me by surprise.

>weak ass indie with shitty synthwave aesthetic
>AOTY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wrong.

the new one is the most bland indie drab around.

Saved by a Waif and In Undertow are damn good and two of the best songs they've ever recorded, but everything else ranges from eh to cringeworthily bad (forget about life makes me want to end mine)

I pre-ordered it the moment I saw that fuckin' LP. Really excited for this, thank you, OP

Their album is frontloaded as hell I like it but it somehow makes the last 15 minutes of a 30 minute album a chore

Still seeing them live in 2 weeks though

Maybe the band needs more time. Candy Claws was shameless about reworking old tracks for their albums, while Sound of Ceres has been touring so hard that they probably don't have a deep catalogue of material..

Humaniora is really good, though.

Dream Pop is such a dead genre. The recent popular bands in it are so insanely bland it makes me ill that they're as praised as they are.

I can see where you guys are coming from but for me nearly every song is catchy pop hook after catchy pop hook with great production and varied song structure. Maybe its a little too sugary sweet at times but it definitely comes off genuine and inspired, I cant get through the day without multiple songs popping back up in my head. Ive been trying to limit my relistens so I dont burn it out but its tough. Alright, Im done suckin the albums dick, not even the right thread, its just been awhile since an album has infected me this hard.

eh, you've convinced me to give it another listen in full. thanks my guy

Is this thread just a bunch of samefag shills?

Is this Ceres Calypso?

seems like it