Asian thread!

Asian thread!

So I am a very big fan of asian women's buttholes so if any Sup Forumsros could help out that'd be amazing

I gotta knock off soon but think about uploading her vids to a mega and leave a link in a post, you can delete the post after i will see it since leaving thread open.

I am a hardcore editor and could make shit that make you spew endless loads in webm nice and small for portability but there is quality, youd be amazing how good loops can be when done right.

when I said vids meant the ones her hot screenshots are from you posted a while back. Usually i been lurking this other board but nothing beats our home on Sup Forums

got kik or wanna email?

i keep it user hence the mega, or if their small just up them to one of those auto 24 hour delete sites. I can make em next time I see thread throw them up here without audio, or with audio on /gif/. or if not want em online at all would just do the same and put them on the same kinda 24 hour delete site, tons of those these days.

I'll upload them on mega

Moar???

kk, takes me a day or two depending how busy I get :P to mock something up, or how much footage there is thats usable. This one and the red/white stripe top one could work with from what was posted in past. Hoping their not hours long I need to pour through but I autisticly do it when it strikes me for better or worse, but the results always gold.

They are short videos don't worry

love her hair like that if thats a vid, or a gif vine kinda thing, when pulling frames its amazing what can be put together.

starting now user, wont be long since small will post when complete. Two out of 3 so far anonn

Fuck yea MP4!!! That is the most workable of workable formats.

done and done got all 3 feel free to delete. you did a good job with the quality on the rips. feel free remove the mega files.

I'll upload a Shu thread in a few days, hopefuly you'll have some videos by then :)

knock on wood unless life happens, only gotta travel one day this week and that kills me sadly for a whole 24 hours.

Other than that should be ok, sometimes sound can hang up if need to find custom audio, or something, other than that shouldnt be too bad.