Should you date a westernised asian or a fob?

Should you date a westernised asian or a fob?

Westernized for sure for long term but short term fobs are ok

Neither they are both retarded

Western Asians act worse than a sterotypical fob and Chase money and follow trends

Fobs know how fucked life can get and they appreciate being with you

Your choice OP

I've seen the other way around happen as well.

FOBS

fob girls have lower standards and are lower maintenance, but latch on for a long time

western girls are very high maintenance and have lower attachment rates

I hate myself for saying this but from my experiences this is true

Westernised only care if you have money and fob only care if you are asian.

Westernised can be more slutty and less shy

Fob are more shy, but is good for long term relationships, but can be boring.

Yes.

I’ve dated and fucked both. They both have those tight creamy Asian pussies.

This.
And /thread

Sadly this.

I'm too attracted to the westernized asians since they majority of them look better than fobs but they have shit personalities or really retarded.

I've dated both. I literally have not dated an American (Asian or white) in the past 10 years after dating a fob. Game changer. Better sex, they can cook, loyal, generally better all around. Only possible drawback is the language barrier if you can't speak each other's language well.

fobs

Sometimes you can find one who falls somewhere in between. My wife was born in China but moved to Canada when she was 9, then back to China at 18, plus a lot of international travel. She fits in pretty easily in either the US or China, although at the same time is considered a little odd by the standards of both.

So true. Dated both and FOB is way better

Always FOB

Both.

Neither! If you want an Asian for how they really act, you have to keep them in their environment. You bring them to America and they'll eventually feel entitled to everything. Meet a girl, even a fob, then move to her home country = king.

Living with a FOB, dating 3 years. I cant really comment on westernized ones but my impression is that they are mostly bimbo tier gold diggers. Dont seem to have the same set of values that real orientals do.

Miscegenation is degenerate. But if I have to choose, fob. I wouldn't bother with a westernised one, can be worse than your modern white woman.

what's the sauce? who is she

fob asian. who wants nudes?

Do do

No, it's okay. Don't ruin her pureness please.

faggot

Guess how many cocks she's had inside her

nao!

If you want a relationship, FoB. If you want a quick fling, go with an ABA. FoB's are much nicer, more respectful, and are more committed. Also, their family will make sure you're taken care of when you're married.
ABA's are far more likely to cheat and their identity is "Haha I'm an azn"

The one fob i dated had the cleanest smelling pussy ever. I'd go with fobs, westernize girls don't appeal to me no matter what race it is

What about Russian speaking Asians? like the from Vladivostok, Kazakhstan, etc?

That I've got no idea on. From what I've seen personally, they'll try their absolute hardest to stay in their race. I live in a pretty diverse city and I've never seen a mixed couple with one

keep going

My friend has one as a mail-order bride. She seems identical to white Russian chicks.

My gf is a westernised Asian, never even been to Asia in her life. But I guess I got the rare exception, because she is nothing like what you guys are describing.

She probably leans closer to fob personality, in that she is very loyal, knows how to cook, and has made it clear to me that she isn't dating me for money (since we both get paid roughly the same, and we always split the cost of everything).

Heck, even some of her family doesn't approve of me, and she basically told them to fuck off.

What a fob?

Means "fresh off the boat", as in someone that is very obviously an immigrant to the western world.

god yes

westernized Asians are slutty as fuck on top of being the single hottest race on the planet

>fobs know how fucked up life is

Implying every fob is from shit poor countries like the Philippines

if she's second generation then it usually depends on if their parents decided to fuck them up or teach them properly. Third and on are usually doomed.

If you don't mind the fobby faces you can have loads of fun with well-built women

MOAR

wow don't stop

Live in southern cali and totally agree but theyre great to fuck

fake. I reverse imaged search this and it came up as "man"

face and tits?

>2017
>almost 2018
>dating
>tfw not killing yourself

Second gen sheltered asian american girls though

seen her before. got moar?

this has me very interested

I know this slut shes from SBU and is actually ugly as fuck without makeup. Literally a 3/10

post face pics?

super pure virgin, why not?

u think fobs are pure??
LOL date one for a little while, they are all cock whores

gogogo

but shes uggy tho

westernised asians are absolute sluts. I don't know what it is. you take these girls from a conservative culture, raise them in the west, and they chase dicks and money all day. tend to be airheads too.

fobs can be boring but are otherwise superior in every way.

mine moved here 6 years ago for school. been with her the whole time. shes an amazing person, awesome sexual partner, and her family is rich as fuck.

keep goingggg

face pls, shes cute

I've fucked countless amount of Taiwanese fobs in my life and I can say that they're easy to hook up with, but lack personality. I'm more attracted to westernised asian girls because they actually have a brain and know what they want but the downside is they probably fucked a large amount of white guys

her face lol

more face pics?

GF is mostly westernized Asian, but she's from Indonesia. She's a dream and complies with my needs plus she's totally laid back and prefers to be with me regardless of anything, super cute too.

westernized asians are the worst. especially the 'edgier than thou' ones that get all tatted up and wear black all the time. theyre gold digging cunts

fobs are fuckin great

Fall out boy?

fresh off (the) boat.

ie recent immigrant

I've been with a bunch of asian women, and the american ones are the fucking worst. They're mindless sluts that only care about money and status. One of them left me because I wasnt on my way to becoming a doctor (her actual words). Her family told her to find a guy who was going to be rich and successful. She was a cheating whore and I found out shed been seeing another guy towards the end. She ended up cheating on him and leaving him too. Bitch couldnt stay in a relationship longer than 3-5 months

I've witnessed countless others follow this exact same behavior as well. You're basically dealing with a child whos parents worked their asses off to raise them in a foreign country, and are constantly grinding them to find money and that anything less would bring shame. So they whore around trying to rebel against their parents, and eventually settle down with someone rich

The fobs are more grounded to reality. They tend to be much nicer people and arnt headspun trying to get as much cock in them as possible cuz they havnt been brainwashed by crazy american culture yet

been together with mine for 14 years. married for 4. i'm not even rich.

shes been cheating on you for 13

Fob

Western asians are often whores thanks to the fetishization placed on them. They react to it accordingly. Just the way it is.

A fob will be loyal, have traditional values like "women should do the cooking and cleaning," and think your six inch dick is big thanks to the tendency of Asian dudes to have micropenises. They're the cinnamon roll you've always wanted.

I want an Asian gf so bad but I feel bad because I like what I have now with my white gf

Don't feel too bad
Asian guy here, stopped dating asian girls
Only date white girls now

Fobs only

Westernized Asians are nothing more than discount white women but twice as air-headed and vapid.

Using the phrase "creamy pussy" makes you sound like a raging faggot. Like you're enjoying the feeling of some other dude's cum inside a chick.

I've always dated fob girls and always think that they're too boring, loyal, but boring. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want someone that's gonna cheat on me like westernised girls, they're way too slutty.

My girlfriend is in between a fob and a western but more fob since she cooks, likes to clean, is loyal, and she doesn't care about money and even buys me shit when I tell her not too. Really just get a girl that will love you for who you are even if she's western or a fob

These guys never dated an asian before.
FOBs - money hungry, either they came from a shit country and want you for your money OR came from a rich background and wants you to support her high cost of living. Prude / usually very closed minded about sex. missionary only.
Twinkies - Freaks. I just got out of a relationship because she was too demanding in our sexual lives. literally sucking my dick 5-10 times a day expecting sex 5-10 times a day for the past year. She made me agree not to wear clothes in the house.

but regardless, FOBs only think about money. Westernized asian women think only about cock.

Yeah I love tasting another dudes cum and my
Asian baby girls pussy juice. What about it you fucking bitch?