Let's suppose i'm backpacking in your country, what can i eat for the equivalent of $5.99 dollars a day in your country...

Let's suppose i'm backpacking in your country, what can i eat for the equivalent of $5.99 dollars a day in your country? There are cheap food trucks on the street like here? Post pics please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7THgi6urQNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, theres taco trucks that sell tacos for 1 dollar

thats like one meal, not a lot considering you get tired backpacking

my ass

Yes there are food trucks, but avoid the meme hipster ones, because they charge as much as a restuarant

you could get like 2 kebabs for 6€

You can do 6$ / day at real restaurants here

half a banana

2 kebabs. Or 1 kebab menu.

Kebab is the standard unit of food in Europe.

this
1 coffee tops

That's kinda sad

2 large meals in an asian restaurant

One of these

>100% real cheese

You could eat a lot of fruits but not a lot of prepared meals in restaurants or fast food.

You can eat babies a la barbeque

>dat ass

3 150g burgers

You can eat good for for that, but you must to make it

why is venezuela so rare on int? lots of colombians and other indian shits though

With $6 (we use the usd too) you can buy a lot of street food, since a lot of it is $1 or cheaper. Eating in a restaurant is very cheap, too. A two course lunch will cost you about $2.50-3.00 (if you avoid touristy restaurants that are more expensive). A lunch ike that will keep you satsified for the rest of the day, just get used to eating lots of rice.
Pic related is typical 2.50 lunch here. Soup, a rice dish and some juice.
Food trucks aren´t that common and are expensive

Forgot pic

Small internet subculture

>tfw you're too poor to survive in another country as illegal
Why live?

>subculture
it's like saying tv is a subculture. it's becoming one tho

24 pack of Ramen noodles for $5.00 at Walmart. Go into any hotel, hospital, or nursing home and pretend you know someone staying there. Use their kitchen to microwave water. If you're walking between towns, you can buy canned pork and beans for little money. Fill up water bottles at any public place with a bathroom. Showering becomes more difficult. You can do so at truck stops, but you might have to go to homeless shelters in the cities. Either that, or find a hospital that will let you in where the patients are and sneak into an empty room. Underneath solid stairways are good places to sleep where you probably wont be noticed.

healthy way to do it: an avocado and a couple of cans of sardines or something, maybe a bottle of mineral water if you have some money left over

unhealthy way to do it: family sized meal at taco bell washed down with a 12 pack of pepsi, 6 bags of doritos, 8 cans of frito lays, some rice cakes, publix apple pie

Low, foreign internet, you know what I mean

Id eat that ass for sure. mog

You can have an mre they're actually 5.99

6 USD a day here doesn't necessarily guarantee you'll have the required 2500 kcal+ and 3 liters+ of clean water a day what a backpacker would need.

I think you would need a camping cooking gear and fuel for it, lets say denatured alcohol.

Pic related. That's my extended Trangia kit.

>an avocado and a couple of cans of sardines or something

My dick

With that money you probably will barely eat 2 meals a day unless you go to one of these cheap university restaurants.

>family sized meal at taco bell

my vagina

And this is how it looks like when packed.

how are you even posting here maduro i thought you were all dead

It's my rest day from throwing rocks

what does each thing do. I think camping/backpacking/hiking is really cool but I don't think I'm cool enough for it.

a small/medium pizza

Fast food places usually have a dollar menu, you could get 4-5 sandwiches depending on where you go, a couple of burritos etc etc

Those two things stacked on the very left make the stove stand.
Below right to it is the alcohol burner. Two smaller round things in the middle of the pic are the cork for the burner (brass colored thing) and the adjustable burn limiter (brown colored thing)
Two kettles, teflon coated frying pan and a tea/coffee pot. Plier handle for lifting kettles and pans. A locking strap to keep it in one package.

Here's a video.
youtube.com/watch?v=7THgi6urQNI

Everyone can and should hike and camp. You can get a burber like the trangia for 10 dollars in ebay or aliexpress. They are reliable but require a bit of understanding of the process of cooking since it's not easy to control the flame in those type of burners. You should start with a cheap gas stove (you can regulate the flame and have a better control of what you are doing).

A sandwich can be as cheap as 1$ depending on the type, so you could definitely eat without any problems.

You'd either get cheap 1$ sandwiches, heavy sandwiches for 2~3$ or a good meal for 5~6$

You're welcome any time

I'd pay for her food if she let me submerge in that ass

If you're the girl in the pic then you can eat my ass and I'll pay for your food

Buy some bread. Eat sandwiches every day.

Otherwise I have no idea.

Where are you

$4 pic related
>hong kong has one of the cheapest mcsdonalds for $3-4 a meal also

You can buy banitza for as little as .50$.
There is other cheap street food in the places that sell it, like buns with baked in sausage and other baked stuff.

It's meh as far as foods go, but it's the cheapest.

You can also have the biggest size doner for 2.5$.