Have you ever seen someone get killed or raped IRL? Stories?

Have you ever seen someone get killed or raped IRL? Stories?

Raped and Killed someone.

so yeah.
yes, I have.

I know you're fabricating but let's get a greentext. I need something to fap to.

Haha me too because everything on the internet is true

I saw someone fall off a local cliff before he was properly hooked into his hang-glider... He didn't make it. Never got to get close to the.. uhh... LZ though, I bet it was a mess.

A university student was killed in a brawl that I was involved in he took a clean uppercut to the jaw and he cracked the back of his neck on a roadside curb. He died quickly but not instantly.

>Be me age 9
>Playing PlayStation at my dad's

First time I had seen him in years, he came to have my siblings and myself stay with him halfway across America

>Dad comes home drunk
>Gets into fight with his gf
>Send us to bed
>Fighting gets worse
>9yo brain decides to try and help
>Walk into dad's room
>He has shotgun in his mouth
>Sees me and pulls trigger with big toe
>Brains and bits of skull everywhere

>be me
>16 yo staying at buddie's house saturday night
>lives with his older brother, has constant weed
>basically living the life

>friend has gf over
>his brother gone, just us three
>we all go to bed, me to the guest bedroom and them to his bedroom
>bedrooms right next to each other

>minutes pass, laying in bed
>hear heated discussion from other side of wall
>turns into screaming argument over him cheating on her
>(he was, he showed me the girl's nudes)
>hear thuds and screams
>devolves into rhythmic pounding against wall and distressed female grunts/moans

tfw i heard my friend raping his gf through the wall.

pic related, her now

no but a former coworker of mine was raped and i get diamonds thinking about it. she's not a milf but a small middle aged chinese lady but i still fap it to her worst moment

but you didnt see it and she didnt die

Sort of. I watched my dad die of a heart attack, but it happened immediately following a home invasion, so it was deemed homicide.

Not cool, dude. ID'ing a rape victim.

he sent me nudes of her that she sent him too, wanna see?

She's got nice tits

That's fucked. It's like he waited for you to be around to off himself. Sorry buddy.

Post please user

You can’t rape your girlfriend.

Yes!!

Plz do

>You can’t rape your girlfriend.
Hello, Muhammad.

What's the story

more?

Dub dubz?! user should deliver

yea one time i was driving by a construction site and i'm pretty sure they murdered some guy there. they grabbed him from behind and then dropped him and he fell lifelessly called the cops was some real shit. Also I've driven past accidents that i don't think they lived thru

where the fuck you been m8

I can't figure out if that trailer-park tattoo makes me want to rail this chick more, or less.

well, it definitely made her more rapeable

In college
>be at frat party
>girl passes out
>frat bros pull a train

Another time in the dorm:
>be dumb and 18
>talking in dorm room with computer nerd at 3pm
>neighbor comes over all agitated
> he says "you gotta come see this girl I fucked. I porked the hell out of her. Look what she did to my back. what a whore."
>shows scratches all over back
>we follow him to his room
>girl on bed in fetal position, hiding her face
>guy seemed to want us to fuck her too
>not interest, we go back to my room
>hear the door slam and the girl run away
I only figured out later the guy brought us over to back his story that it was consensual if the girl pressed charges.

Legitimately the most sympathy I've received as a result of the situation from someone besides the first responders who saw the results, haven't been able to be around people since, all my relationships have collapsed and I'm now stuck with an abusive woman with no means of escape due to other unfortunate things that have since happened

You seriously believed his bullshit didn't you new friend.

abusive in what way, user?

That's cos you are a grade A bullshitter.

mainly all i know is from others in office talking but she was raped late one night walking to her car after an outing. shitty stuff but i can't stop thinking about it there's something about a smaller asian woman being forced that gets me diamonds

Best friend hung himself when I was 17 , had to cut the faggot down with my dad. Tried to give mouth to mouth but he had severed his spinal cord , Also got raped my self in public bathroom , cunt kept harassing me and harassing me, until I just gave in and did what he wanted, at least I was able to shoot up morph while we were in there, saw him at addiction services next day or to. He was there for alcohol addiction instead of morph, we shared an awkward silence . in conclusion both those are kinda reasons why I keep relapsing, not excuses mind you but an explanation of sorts

That. Is. Rough.

jesus christ dude. hope you find the way out.

I've no way to prove my story to you but it doesn't matter if you believe me or not things won't change

>killed
Nah, stopped plenty of friends from trying though. From car exhaust, bridge jumps, pill ods, skin on arms that looks like ribbons, you name it I've seen it.
>raped
Turns out my gf has a rape/dominance fetish. Turns out I also have a rape/dominance fetish. I've begun slowly grooming her into a little fun slur. I can tell right now I'm going to wife this one too.

Giving in is not rape

She is verbally abusive to both my children and myself talking to us violently almost constantly and punishing us physically at the slightest provocation just tonight she kept yelling at my son to go back to sleep until he threw up, he's young and sick atm

Knock her the fuck out.
Your kid needs to come first.

iv seen in my life in person not 10 feet from me

3 fatality's

im 28

got sex forced on me once by a hot teen when i was a teen, im a guy

starting stories, cont if interest

>be me be 10
>have friend names sydney, dead end street
>running, hes rolarblading
>he tries to climb fence in rollar blades
>slips, barbs in the throat
>garrotes himself with his bodyweight
>run to his moms house like 2 houses away

>be me
>old fuck at university
>guy just kisses a girl he was talking to.
>no prior verbal or written affirmative consent
>rape culture lives on

More drugs? Or death or both lol, finally got appointment with drug consoler tomorrow , went of the surboxone awhile ago defiantly mistake, eh it's OK I'm a strong bitch I'll find a way through

leave that bich. if youre too pussy to help yourself, at least get a safe place for your kids.

Edgebro

good. get clean. it's not too late.

Yea I kinda developed a rape / force Dom fetish from it too just progressively getting worse

I saw some guy in a 70s style muscle car spin around 180 degrees at a redlight then it flipped and rolled into the woods. I just kept driving, I heard on the news the guy was shitfaced and died. my light had just turned green, I figure he probably saw his light turn red, was going too fast to stop but tried to anyways.

Last time I got physical with her she called the cops and bawed they took her side without a 2nd thought because we live in hickville, town has 4k pop, unfortunately I don't have anywhere to go but have been working on fixing that

That's fucked. Dump the rest

>working for a famous tour company in a major city
>old lady standing on the back of the vehicle taking pictures of her family
>steps backward to get everyone in frame
>falls 10ft onto her skull
>brains on sidewalk, she was looking aroudn but u could tell she coudltn see anything
>twitchies, kids watching, an old man threw up

I don't know if its all that terrible to have tbh

I've been trying sadly the only people I know who will take them are her parents, her dad is worse knocked her down while she was pregnant with our first son, and because hick cops they didn't care that he did it

So edgy I cut my wrists on it

where did she fall from?
what vehicle?

>walking in same famous city with the gf
>man falls from the sky and lands in the street next to us
>i turn her around and ask her if shes ok
>shes edgy too so shes ok
>we keep walking, go about or day getting icecream
>guy had jumped off a building

Knock her the fuck out anyway. Your kids can at least grow up knowing their dad went down a hero.

Look, a retard

explain nigger

A faggot almost raped me when I was 15, he tried to get his hands inside my pants while we were sleeping in a tent after a party. I pulled my knife out and told him that if I ever saw him again I was going to kill him. Never saw him again, he even left his things behind when he scaped that morning

Was with some friends having beers and such, and a mutual friend who was crashing on the other couch in the basement with me had a seizure overnight due to not taking medication and passed away while I slept on the other couch. I shook him in the am to wake him up, and he didn't move, and didn't wanna bug him the next day. I rolled to go to work, and got a call hours later from the police to come in for questioning. Called my attorney and shit, but it was sketchy because even though I didn't do anything, I can see how it could have been perceived badly since I was the only person with him when he died.

I saw someone having a heart attack once. An old guy begging for help like he really look like hes dying but it was raining and its in a slightly dark alley and being from asia, its common sense to just ignore and walk away for it might be a scam or planned robbery but its really convincing, red eyes and face like chocking to death, abit of vomit and having hard time to breath.

If I do something like that I'll never be able to take them away from her, I'm trying to move out and get a place for me and my boys, as of now I'll be able to save them from this situation if I can play my cards right

That's kinda cute

I worked in a coroners office as an intern and sat in on about 35 autopsies. Will answer questions.

in this particular company they use special vehicles that arent busses, there is a rampladder on the back end that gets pulled up into a locked position during the tour, but during boarding is down.
she essentially fell off the back deck down where the stairs are but didnt hit them on the way

>be me in a relationship
>girl i used to know and like walks by my house while im outside
>get to talking and happy to see eachother
>asks to come in, meh sure
>watching tv n stuff for a few mins bf she starts trying to touch me
>let her know i have a gf and i dont cheat n stuff
>she sits on my lap and is too flirty and doesnt care i have a gf
>tells me im gonna fuck her
>i tell her to go home, she says no
>i leave the room, she follows me
>starts pulling my shirt up
>im trying to keep it down snd she starts kissing me
>getting really horny, shes deff desirable i was just trying to be a good guy
>stop her from kissing me and go in the living room again
>she sits on me and forces kisses
>too hard to resist, she takes my shirt off and i barely fight it
>takes her bottoms off and pulls down my pants and blows and then rides me and by then i was all in
>give her what she wants so good she blackmails me for more for months till she meets a new guy to be her bf.
>havent heard from her since, not with that gf anymore

Found the rapist

I raped my ex and still do when I need some fuckmeat. Turns out she's really into rape though so I guess it doesn't count :( she doesn't even put up a good fight.

How many autopsies did you sit in on?

Not a great picture but just took this if my younger son, the one who woke up and vomited, he and his brother are the only reason I keep going

If over time you replace parts on a car, at what point does it stop being the same car you bought? How many parts do you need to replace to make it a new car?

Any stories that you beat off to? Hot chicks? What's the best you've got?

:( I hope your gf wasn't a good girl.

break her legs, cut the phone lines.
She won't try it again

It's weird when you see people and they die moments later. I saw my cousin's boyfriend one morning and a few hours later he died in a car accident. Very eerie feeling.

I'm not a necro weirdo, so I wouldn't say hot. A younger 18-19y.o who OD'd on heroin was probably the most attractive when she was alive though. Don't jerk off to anything from there. Mostly old people who smell and have skin slippage and suicides, followed by OD and motor vehicle accidents.

Is this your dad?

Neither ,always been into the sissy hypnosis shit and love being rage fucked
choked out while getting slammed against wall ect , it just scares my bf some times how "far down the rabbit hole" I really am

Does it ever bother you to know that no matter hard you try you will never know for certain if anyone you love and care about experiences the same emotions to you? I mean, socially inept people don't realize how socially stunted they are and people never like to recognize their own fault. From that, it's not impossible, or even unreasonable to pose the idea that everyone you truly care for is just faking it back to you

What country?

Buy drugs and plant them with her, then call anonymously to the cops and tell them that she's a drug dealer. Then leave for the next town for a week and ignore her calls

While that's probably not the case, even if it was it wouldn't bother me. I feel like I care less about others than most people seem to, so it's all good.

Worked security for a shitty outfit that took on the highest crime contracts. Lots of weird and fucked up shit but one night while on patrol with my dog, I heard some noise in the stairwell of the building I was working in.

I opened the stairwell door slowly and closed the latch quietly and heard two Somalians arguing a few floors down. A couple seconds later, I hear screaming and squishing sounds. The screaming stopped quick but the squishing kept going so I started running down the stairs and loosed the dog.

By the time I reached the floor where the argument was happening, the one guy was gone, and the other was on the ground gurgling at the dog who was licking his face. He was stabbed to shit and dying. I called for cops, EMS and fire for some kind of immediate assistance and started first aid, not knowing how bad it was.

I counted 19 holes in the guys chest some oozing, some spraying blood or sucking air as he breathed. He died seconds after I cut open his shirt.

I was sued by the family for not treating his injuries but it ultimately went no where due to good Samaritan laws, and got paid to go to court for their Jew-like greed. This was 1/3 murders I witnessed/was involved in as a security guard.

Am I wrong?

Hope you come out on top, friend.

I've gotten real close
Pulled a gun on some niggers that were following me too close after I got off the subway. As they were running thought to myself who would care if I plugged one or two of them. I'm the most nondescript person ever if they had a picture of me they'd probably never find me. I decided not to just because I don't want to destroy my gun.

Not really, she was my first gf and she put me through a lot with another guy before she became my gf. After that first time i cheated i felt realyl bad and came clean about it and she kept me and stuff but i think it was more cus i was beneficial to her. in later years she didnt care about me and would do stuff i didnt like and go places i didnt want her going alone and i pretty much cut that off when i got sick of being 2nd priority. aside from that cheating thing i was really good to her.
il tell one about a girl in between her and my current gf

>have super christian friend with super christian parents
>asks me to come to church retreat
>its ski mountains. ok
>we get there, massive spookfest compound in the woods on a mountain
>like a big scare 3 teir church as the building we stayed in
>boys and girls separated cus only the priests can fuck the kids i assume

cont

No but I saw the prestages of one.

Girl i know was wasted, threw up on herself and her clothes. Only two girls at this party and my friends about 6 dudes we all are tight. Her Friend agrees to let us strip her and shower her / wash clothes.

We all watch - play with - clean up passed out girl. She's a babe, tiny perky tits, seriously stout ass and thighs, flat stomach.

When it went far enough we all wrapped her up and put her to sleep in a common area so you know no one would take it too far. Well the kid who owns the home ends up dragging her to his room sometime late after we all laid down. She says he made her perform oral and he roughly played with her

I always tell this story as a way to explain people how to react when you are being sexually abused

Nz

Are you rhodesian?

Raped my, at the time, virgin girfriend at a party. She was just whisperring "no" in my ear quietly, because there were people around.
Also seen a drunk woman get hit by a train

>1998 , be 17 years old hanging out with my friend (lets call him D)
>Get call from friend saying that my normally other drunk friend (lets call him R) is rowdy , exceptionally drunk and belligerent because he broke up with his GF and needs a ride
>Head down to where R was left on the side of the road for being rowdy and pick him up hes
>Hes bleeding from the head and half conscious , hes been assaulted in the meantime
>Me , D And R get back to my place
>R is still bleeding and half conscious so I let him sleep on the 1st floor couch , he passes out almost immediately
>Smoking weed and drinking with D and listening to records
>doze off with D in the room
>wake up to weird noises and what sounds like a dog whimpering
>ninja step downstairs
>There is D with R bent over the arm of the couch , ass pointed to the sky , blankets covering his upper body and head
>Observe for a few seconds
>Is this really happening ?
>Yes it is , D is taking R to pound town , R is trapped under this mass of blankets crying and asking "why are you doing this?"
>watching from stairs .... every second seems like an hour
>clap clap clap clap
>why why why please stop
>clap clap clap clap
>silence from under the blanket
>clap clap clap clap
>please stop
>clap clap clap clap

>irony is Rs GF broke up with her because he fucked her one night when she was passed out

"I think I've made my case, your honor"

No cctv at the station?

No, he was sitting on the edge of the bed with the stock resting on the floor, and he was white