I'll start

I'll start.

If you're a manlet, no one will ever want you. They might settle for you, but you will never know true love.

Manlet here.

This is false. I've probably fucked (also in the ass) girls hotter than 90% of you pussies and weirdos.

lold

I dont know think it counts if you had to pay them.

My brother's only 5'5 and he has a hot girlfriend with gigantic tits and she had his baby so I guess she's in love with him.

Don't care about being a manlet or not but could someone give me sauce to ops pic?

5'7 and freshman in college, have had 3 gf’s so far in life and it’s been p good

Also a manlet had plenty of sex with women taller and shorter

sorry, boypucci doesn't count.

you say that like its hard for you to get pussy lol. must be hard looking like a loser neckbeard

>Insecure much?
Charles Manson was 5' 2" and got more pussy than you can ever hope to.

No OP, you're just ugly

5'6
lost virginity to a
5'5

I'm going to have to settle for breeding a latina or azn

>they might settle for you
>you will never know true love
You failed to disprove OP's point

Manlet here.

No fucks given.

OP’s point is literally autism

>implying having a baby=love
She just wants the child support. You're a retard if you actually think she loves him

the feel when 6'3 skinny, god like hair, fun personality but ugly as fuck and no women will ever touch my penis

post picture of face

Size doesn't matter, especially these days.

5’8”. Married to a 5’5” woman. Two beautiful kids. Even if she doesn’t “wuv me twuly” me, my genes are on the way. Mission accomplished

what are you fucking gay?

no

How do you know the gender of that user?

i'm 6-1 so no dog in this fight; but i'd opine as long as she's 4 or 5 inches shorter than you, it's all relative.

>Women don't give a fuck if you are short, tall, skinny, or fat. All women really care about is how much money you have. If you have money you have pussy, easy as that.

you mean you

gay means like same sex

how dare you manspread "gay" to just a MAN term

Link our posts so I can show the (you's). Different user here. But I agree that the word "gay" should be used on lesbians too.

>settle for breeding a latina or azn
>settle for a latina or azn
>settle for a latina

Whenever I see a thread like this, it reeks of "I'm 6'1 and don't have anything else going for me"

K but who is gurl in pic
Need saus caus lonely night