KYS if you're not using this

KYS if you're not using this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFksd3kZRUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm using it. It's pretty good.

I'll give it a try.

tried the beta and got hooked. the mobile version is awesome too with its add on support

Have fun with your inferior browsing experience, faggot.

>i like not having No Script and other such ass saving addons available
might as well stick your dick in the modem

youtube.com/watch?v=IFksd3kZRUQ

Noscript works now

Noscript is on quantum. It's true that there are others that haven't made it over yet, but you are likely aware of that and are just being a dick.

Lmao, have fun with your slower keylogged browser.

This.

But where's my DownThemAll so I can grab all the images in a thread? I can't find a substitute.

I guess I spoke too soon, good news.

Yeah its pretty good, I switched from Skynet(Chrome) to it.

Quantum is a Soros browser u plebs

Why do you keep posting this?

I'm running it on Windows 7 and Debian 9, no issues so far and works with adblock plus

Didn't you know? You're in a shiggity shill thread. Probably most of these are same fagging or same faggery. Even the Soros line was lame. Keep your eyes more and lurk more newfag.

ever since I installed it my youtube ad blocker no longer worked and it was slower than hell and would freeze up often. I uninstalled and put version 56 back on

The fuck is that

I know, it's obvious mate. I just didn't want to call it out in a way that would result in a bitchy reply back.

Firefox is a joke in comparison.

Heh, I remember that..

Opera has ads in it.
ADS IN IT

im back to using it because i tried icecat and youtube wouldnt work in it and it wouldnt let me use tomorrow on Sup Forums... if a quantum version of icecat comes out and works with no issues ill try it again, too lazy to fix the problems with icecat rn but if anyone knows how lemme know

I see, you must be new here. Let me give you the proper welcome.

AHHAHAHAHAHAH NEWFAGS FUCKIGN NORMIES AfASFAG FOURAYEARS!OLD HAG MOOT WSAS BESTS SVLE DOG

I hope you enjoy your autism, you'll fit in better anyways.

kek