I wish my dick was detachable...

I wish my dick was detachable. Then I could play with it casually without having to stick my hands in my pants all the time.

same

I could also put it in a cage and when people come over I tell them it's my pet.

Same here

you could chop it off

Hey, I never thought of that...

Sometimes, when I'm just messing around with it and squishing it, I feel like I could just yank it off with a hard tug or snip it off altogether with shears.

you'll never know if you dont try

Plus you could leave it home, when you think it's gonna get you in trouble. Or you could rent it out when you don't need it.

Renting it out sounds a bit risky. I'd still be able to feel it when it's detached, so it'd hurt like hell if it got overused or damaged.

Imagine waking up with a bad hangover, and realizing that your penis is missing again.

Yeah yeah, that fucking song. Makes it impossible to google hentai of this stuff.

do it faggot

It is

wat

The thing is, I'm nervous that if I get high or drunk enough, I'll end up actually doing it.

I'd probably get addicted to sucking myself off too

somebody buy this guy a cigar cutter

I don't smoke

It'd also get annoying when people use it and I'm trying to do something else.

Get some tape and it's unicorn time

What if you lose it then what.

It doesn't work like that. You can't lose your dick. You'll always know where it is, you can sense its position.

yeah, this is like dick-having 101

Okay, But if you can detach your dick are your balls still there. Might look weird with just a nut sack hanging there all alone.

Also would it be considered gay if you jacked a girl wearing your cock.

whats the name of the source

The dick can be detached separate from the balls so that they stay on the crotch or as a unit. Also, the balls can be detached from the dick when it isn't attached to the body.

Nah man, it's masturbation. On a similar note, it'd be sexy as hell having a girl stroke you off while wearing it like a strap-on. Girls with cock envy are hot as fuck.

We know

bumb

sauce tho

Sei So Tsui Dan Sha

thanks

Good uses for detached dick

Sexy uses for detached dick

Actually, it’d probably be sexier if I had a woman cut my dick off during sex.

Just as she’s about to finish, she slices it off with a blade and then uses it as a dildo to send herself over the edge.

It would be the last day of our relationship. She’d have decided that she was going to end it and before she left me, she’d make sure I never forget her.

She’d decide the last thing my penis would feel would be her hot insides wrapping around my shaft. I would never be able to overwrite that last feeling with another woman’s touch.

What if you accidentally flushed your penis down the toilet?

hey OP, how do we find more about this little fantasy? im at work atm but i wanna get some more when i get home

Dunno, I have trouble finding stuff myself.

Then you’re fucked. You might as well become a trap at that point. Only way you’re going to cum without a dick is by getting pounded in the ass.

come on my man, you found this too didn't you

anything is detachable if you're brave enogth

ahhhh it was a nice thread with a niche fantasy but there you go

ill delete it if u want

The thing is, it’s not something that gets mentions in hentai tags though, so it’s difficult to search for it when nobody bothers to categorize it.

No, keep it

The real question is whether it is gay to fuck yourself in the ass with your own cock.

oh man endless possibilities

too bad this isn't a bigger thing than it is, i cant find much yet

Dump what you have found i'm getting interested.

not much worth dumping, plus i should be working