New feet/foot thread

new feet/foot thread
rate this cutie

i would love to have her damp socks and soles on my face holy shit

she knows guys dream to become her foot slave

What do her feet smell like?

like heaven probably.
i can only imagine her coming home and peeling off her sweaty socks stinking up the room

she is dying, her nail color is yellow! signs of liver failure 100% turn off

Would love to smell between her toes

that duckface, my god...

Why not just sniff between your own? There is no difference.

theres a whole universe of difference, bone structure alone is totally different for males and females, not to count pheromones and musk

no. girl feet != man feet

Nope. Keep lying to yourself though if it makes you feel better.

How so?
There is nothing different between male Feet and female feet.

THERE ARE ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF GENDERS HOW DARE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

left or right boys
19 yrs old vs 18 yrs old
size in filename

No matter how many human genders you want their to be, all their feet have evolved to be identical.

The one on the right made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Not true

Citation needed.

how come?

All that yellowing dead skin.

if you're asking a real question and not trolling:
shape and size are different
feet are even shaped differently based on race and ancestory

girls tend to take better care of their feet than guys do

also to reply to your original comment "Why not just sniff between your own? There is no difference."

smelling your own feet it nothing like smelling someone elses

dunno man, maybe it's the lighting

She looks like she is missing a chromosome

no she doesnt
you are an idiot

teasing us

yeah should've added that even between races feet are vastly different

Sauce

Shape and size vary between all males and females no matter their origin or ancestry. Your argument is still invalid.

The fact that some people take better care of their feet still doesn't show any difference between genders.

Just say you like feet attached to a female and admit there is no actual difference between male feet and female feet.

It's the reason why all you footfags need to see faces in your pics. Because otherwise you would not be able to tell the difference.

im pretty stoned

in the pic

Seinfeld did a whole episode on man hands.
Take that and apply it to feet.
Sure there are probably some dudes with nice feet.
But dudes in general don't have nice feet.

>she

hmmmmm
so what you're saying we only discriminate when we know gender? and that men and womens feet can both be enjoyed? like some traps have cute feet.

>her nail color is yellow!
It's a fungus you dingus. it is the skin that turns yellow from liver failure.

your face turns yellow from liver failure
and your mom turns yellow from liver failure

who is this girl shes does wonderful things with her feet? she's such a good little foot slut

What’s the insta?

its right in the picture
@footfetish

more

like?

Yep.
It's all about how the feet are presented. There is nothing stopping a male from painting his nails, wearing toe rings or anklets. But it's not as common.
The Solefags here are the worse.
You can't tell if a sole even looks feminine without seeing who it belongs to.
At least if you see feet with painted nails there is a much greater chance they belong to a female.
But with soles there are zero indication of possible gender.
And that's why they go crazy without seeing a face.

ok smarty pants tell me which is the man, which is the woman, are they 2 men or 2 women? do they all look the same? you fucking faggot

Quit posting shit like this faggot pedo piece of shit

is there more of her? I have a webm of her scrunching her toes that I've blown many loads to.

wait, what's pedo about this? this is a feet thread and those are feet. That person is fully clothed. I think you are the pedo if you are finding her attractive.

One on the right is the man obviously fucktard men 9 times out of 10 have bigger wider feet typically more callused and are considerably more likely to have "hammer toe" which it looks like he may have a minor case of

Ban?

well then there you go, male and female feet are different and you can tell by looking at them, case closed!

Dont play that grey area bullshit this is a sexual fetish people come here to look at things they are sexually attracted to. You posted a picture of a child. Even if the focus is supposed to be on her feet. You must like little kid feet. You're a fucking joke

you have some severe problems

We can only go by size here and make guesses.
And that proves my point because feet generally look the same, especially from the bottom. Genetically, Feet are the same.

search ashlyn must see feet

Says the pedo

idk, I think you might be the pedo if you find that image at all arousing.

As if female feet don't ever show the characteristics you describe.

I never said i was aroused by it. Youre just trying to make it seem like that because its your only argument

I didnt say they didnt i just said typically its men that have those issues more often than not some women do have manly feet and some men have feminine feet im just saying that if you gave me only soles to look at i could most likely pick the women from the men

I deleted it for you pedo. But the fact is there are fifteen other images in this thread of females who are clearly children and you pick that one to take offense too? You, sir, should confront yourself about your closet pedophilia.

Wrong.

Its not the size. But aesthetics

I havent look at all the pictures in this thread because typically its all the same bullshit over and over again... i just hadnt seen the one you posted so i looked at it.