Be me

>be me
>work at local pizza joint
>currently 11:50pm
>store closes at 12 midnight
>guy online orders 5 xl specialty pizzas

why the fuck do people do this Sup Forums?

Because of lack of consideration or just not giving a fuck

Because some people have a fetish for spit in their food. Don't you dare fucking kink shame this brave man, user.

munchies or students studying for finals

because its funny

because fuck you its your job to make pizza till 10:59

also i work in a kitchen and hate those fuckers people like this are why there are serial kilelrs

Because some people just like to fuck with other people

>be me
>working a pizza place
>someone wants me to do my job
>complain about doing what im paid to do
Hello nigger.

Not many like to fuck with strangers without witnessing the consequences

Just because you put the sauce upside down doesn't mean we won't know you work at Papa Johns.

WTF, wherer the hell you live? Dont you have a rigth to refuse imposible orders?

I would never do anything like this. Not because I give a shit about the employees. Rather, I'd be concerned that they'd do something to my food.

WAH WAH WAH I HAVE TO BE PAID TO DO AN EXTRA 30 MINS OF WORK MAKING MONEY IS THE WORST I HATE MONEY THATS WHY I WORK AT A PIZZA PLACE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE REEEE

That's shitty... Local chains suck because the owners never let you refuse business after a certain time

You having yourself a hissy m8?

>complaining about getting that sweet OT

nigga you want to be poor don’t you?

Dont consult Sup Forums you lazy ass. Do your job.

The guy who ordered the pizza is probably on Sup Forums right now

Prime time for LAN parties.

Oh wait, but it's 2017....

Shut the fuck up and do your easy ass job.

shut up and do your fucking job faggot

>be op
>be 5 star chef
>own finest restaurant in state
>open till 12
>customer-is-always-right orders pizza 10 min b4 close
>"fucking wot m8"
>nigg out
>muh closing time
>be gordon ramsey

this

if youre really that butthurt about it - fart on the pizza.

your crust looks like shit anyway, that pizza grade is a 4 at BEST

Worked at a local pizza joint myself.

You’re supposed to stop deliveries 15-20 minutes before closing. Or you can accet the delivery if its cash, that way the driver can cash out, subtract the sale from his tips, make the delivery and go straight home whilst keeping the cash plus tip.

OP you stated what time your store is open.
Tell your boss how you hate it, one of two things they agree or say quit being a little bitch. If you don't like it get a new job.

*accept

Hey, I was wondering why my 5 pizzas weren't here yet... hurry up, faggot.

>farting for butt pain relief
lol ok

real answer weed/drunk party. used to do a few crave cases in the AM fucking piss them off, so funny

I didn't realize making 5 pizzas and taking them all to the same place what that big of trouble to do at a place that the majority of the business is pizza.

Tf you bitching for its more hours so more money are you too good to work nigger? You flushed with cash you don't need any extra Time? It a your fucking job now do it or quit and go work at Wal-Mart I hear they never close

>be me
>up at 11:50pm
>i could really use some pizza
>like really really use some pizza
>i wait till morning because i'm not a dick

Yeah, doing your job sucks sometimes, huh?

>be contracted to work until midnight
>guy wants 5 pizzas at 11:50
>make the faggot his pizza
>next day
>change closing time to 11:30
>even if you get a call at 11:29 you're still signed up until 12
>problem solved

Also, don't you have to do cleanup and shit already? This would cut into that time, but if you've got another hour to clean it can't be too bad

To give fuckups like you a little overtime.

you could be a gyno and have a fat, fishy, nigger with HPV, have a fly come out of her and you breathe it in

Munchies, studying, only just got home haven't gotten to eat all day, party lasting longer than anyone saw coming, sad fucks that only eat take outs, wanting to get rid of spare money

Shouldnt be working somewhere that does deliveries anyway if you werent gonna be okay with it