What advice would you give your younger self?

What advice would you give your younger self?

I would tell myself to take highschool more seriously, and that staying near family is not worth selling myself short.

General advice thread.

I would look myself in the eyes and say "Don't be a little bitch. Don't let anyone make you their bitch. Don't willingly be someones bitch. Don't associate yourself with bitches. And last but not least, if someone is being a bitch to you then don't be afraid to fuck them up" bitch slap myself and walk away.

That's pretty solid. I have definitely opened myself to grief by associating with bitches.

I would tell myself to check those fucking numbers.

Another thing is, you should always try to be the you that the you from five years ago would look up to and admire.

I would tell myself to tell jay to not pass out in a chair doing opiates because his own body weight can asphyxiate him if he nods off into a fucked up position and he can't wake up to correct it.

And I would tell myself to not sell my apple stocks in the 90's, and also that '01 is a sub optimal time to try to create an adventure travel agency from the USA to Cyprus.

Heavy. I have some work to do.

I didn't think of that. I guess I'd say to dump my savings into the popular crypto currency and wait a couple years...

Dont eat the salad at Micheal's party.

Id tell my self to fucking go for it.

Could have lost my virginity at fucking 15-16 with an older woman like 3 times within two years.

SHOWER MORE

Could have had multiple girlfriends in middle school and high school even though i was smelly.

Fuck me man.

20 minutes of digging aint enough

how did you not shower more?
wtf even is that? dude
showers are glorious

Not him, but I don't enjoy showers whatsoever.

kek.
how much longer should one dig?

Neither do I, fucking hate being wet in general

I used to just run around all day after school and mess around with my friends(though i got and stayed fit that way) and i'd come home tired and just sleep and go to school the next day without bathing.

I'm lucky i wasn't bullied that much

Same. And I hate the whole process afterwards as well.

It's ok to not give a shit about sex but don't spend so much time focusing on how worthless you are that you become a heartbreaker. I've got tens of stories now and my brother constantly roasts me for leading girls on for in excess of 10 years

Also run the fuck away from home; it was so fucking disgusting there I swear to fuck. I should've called cps on my own ass and watched my quality of life skyrocket in a foster home or something, jfc

you should've abandoned those who failed u and hurt u

yeah i get that, some ppl dont like to be wet
i grew up on a river so i guess i never had that thing

itt: aspies getting overstimmed

Don't wait so long to Fuck the dog.

not colby

One off. Almost legit advice.

Who?

I guess that's not really accurate though.
it happened at the right time.
Maybe, don't wait so long to rescue her from the ass hat next door would be better advice.