How can I get my leg amputated and make it look like an acident ASAP?

How can I get my leg amputated and make it look like an acident ASAP?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/625680.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read a story abt some doctor in Europe or South America doing these operations. It's a legit mental disorder where people don't like their own limbs.

fall asleep on some train tracks

I know. BIID, I have it. I need my leg gone by Christmas.

Cant afford third world backdoor surgery, so looking for how to get it done otherwise.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/625680.stm

Doctor in Scotland was doing them in the late 1990s but they stopped that pretty quickly.

buy some dry ice my dude. also probably should just see a psychiatrist. it'll be cheaper in the long run.

Why the deadline?

Sell it on the black market.
Perhaps a cannibal would help and only settle for the 1 leg.

Dude. Just come out as phantom limb like a man.

Don't just be some faggot liar.
Say it's you life style and fight to not be discriminated in the face of the world.

Where would you prefer to have it separated? Knee? Thigh?

I want my stump before I visit my family at christmas. Also ill be on vacation and it would awesome to start next semester one legged.

Mid/upper thigh

Wat

>third world backdoor surgery
Sounds kinky.

Not OP, but I've been fascinated by amputees and amputations since I was a small child. I'm now in my 30s and would like to have my right leg amputated (mid-thigh or above), but I'm not willing to do anything absurdly life-endangering to achieve it.

Not looking to scam from the government. Also know it would have many negative impacts on my lifestyle, but on balance I think I could cope with that if it happened.

As someone who you could say has BIID, I'm not sure I buy the whole concept of people rejecting their limbs. That's not how it is, for me at least. But there is a body image/lifestyle that is desired.

I'd probably get the limb amputated if there was a safe(ish), legal, relatively private way to do it.

Ask ISIS, they enjoy doing it for fun

Lifestyle?

how does one become so deranged to want this? Did your parents not love you or did they love you too much?

>Lifestyle?
Crutches, wheelchairs, way you move, interact with the world.

For me it's about to desire to experience that thing I've always been fascinated by, rather than "feeling like the limb doesn't belong to me." I find the BIID argument unconvincing.

What if you get it done and dont like it?

>What if you get it done and dont like it?
Not much you can do, is there?

I've thought about it long enough that I'm pretty sure I could deal with the consequences. Not in as much of a rush as OP.

Interesting, that's the same reason I've always been fascinated with the idea of being a woman. I don't think I'm an actual transsexual though, so I wouldn't ever actually do anything about it unless there was a way to be a woman for like a week or something.

Yes, I think it's pretty much the same thing. Obviously degree of commitment to the fascination will vary, but I don't really believe the arguments about being born in the wrong body. You're turned on/fascinated by the idea of being the opposite sex/missing a limb...

But I know people have had to cloak it in pseudo-medical terms to have any chance of getting what they desire.

But if they allow "gender reassignment" surgery then there's no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to amputate a healthy limb.

man you are fucked up, just kys and get it over with

well if you want to amputate it and make it look like an accident asap I would suggest amputating it and making it look like an accident

When I was just a child
Before I would turn out the light
I kneeled beside my bed and say my prayers every night

Asked God to keep me safe
And keep everything alright
Then I'd be real still and quiet until I could hear his reply

And God said wash your hands
Or your family will die
And grandpa will get cancer
If you don't touch the stove three times
Your dog will run away
If you ever tell a lie

Nobody understands
When God says wash your hands
God says wash your hands

Now as the years went by
God stood by me through the thin and thick
Though it seems that with his age
The good Lord's gone a tad eccentric

Why I need to save my pee
I don't understand a lick
But it's better I bet than to live with regret
So I guess I better do it

Cause God said stay inside
Or get flesh-eating disease
I'll totally make some kid retarded
If you don't throw salt when you sneeze

And you'll never get to heaven
Unless you kill Bill Bellamy
Nobody understands
Nobody understands
And I hope that it's all wrong
Cause God said 'Don't sing this song'
And I hope that it's all wrong
Cause God said 'Don't sing this song'

Used to work in this factory and the guys that have been there for awhile said that there was this employee that would chop off his finger in a machine every year or so, so that he could get a payed leave and vacation