There was no better group of rockers in history. Attempt to prove me wrong

There was no better group of rockers in history. Attempt to prove me wrong.

define "rockers"

if it features drums, electric guitar, and is either psychedelic, gets you moving, or brings out that primal feeling.

then Can and The Rolling Stones are both far better

Rock music isn't even good.

Led zeppelin does not get me moving and does not give me a primal feeling, so not Led Zeppelin.

led zeppelin is pretty hit and miss for me, even some of their universally loved songs i can't even listen to in their entirety
Over the Hills and Far Away, The Ocean, and Stairway to Heaven are probably my top 3 for them but i don't listen to them all that much

The Who desu. Hell, Daltrey came up with that frontman style, Townshed was actually quite experimental and Moon and Entwistle are easily some of the best rhythm sections of all time.

>plagiarism

Pere Ubu

The Who wasn't as consistent as Led Zeppelin, though, and this comes from a fan of both bands.
I'd say The Who had more artistic work, more intellectual (specially with Quadrophenia), but Led Zeppelin achieved higher individual heights. You won't find a Who song like Achilles Last Stand, In The Light or Kashmir.
Also, Jimmy Page is a far more acomplished guitar player than Pete Townshed.

>Primal Feeling
The Stooges
>Psychedelic
Pink Floyd

I mean, if we're talking musical prowess, John Paul Jones just blows everyone out of the water. The Who was a lot more consistent than Led Zeppelin IMO, a lot of it having to do with how The Who was a lot more album-focused compared to Led Zeppelin, so Townshed made sure that most of what got in was good in the album itself. Page's still great, but he would never have come up with a Sell Out, much less a Quadrophenia.

THIN LIZZY

Rolling Stones and ACDC have both made more money. So youre wrong

Jailbreak is one of the best albums of all time, desu.

The Rolling Stones are poofs

You're right. each of their members was possibly the best in their respective instrument. i might say the rolling stones, but they fell off after Exile

No joke, I bought the album cause i knew 'the boys are back in town' but the whole album is gold

I love Led Zeppelin but there's not much distinct about them like Pink Floyd or Black Sabbath. Zeppelins best songs are the Tolkienesque acoustic stuff.

you should listen to thunder and lightening as well, basically on par with jailbreak imo. Almost all their albums are worth listening to if you like hard rock though honestly, can't go wrong with lizzy

Go to le bed le Dad! you have to work tomorrow! -_-

It's just great song after great song, and they all have very irish folk vibes to it without necessarily using similar instrumentation. It's also really damn fun.
>I AM THE WARRIOR
>I DELIVER THE FATAL BLOW

>I'LL COME RUNNING BACK AGAIN

Rush. They plagiarized the plagiarists

As far as just air-guitarin' hard rock goes, I'd agree.

That's not The Beatles OP.