Medfag here can't sleep anyone got any health problems

Medfag here can't sleep anyone got any health problems

Quickly tell me the most common symptoms of meningitis. If you don't reply in 1 minute I'll assume you're lying.

I've had breathing problems for a year and random stabbing chest pains. It's undiagnosed because I have no insurance so I'm basically just waiting to die.

Tease.

Well it depends there are several basically a few rashes that can occur and fever / loss of appetite generally bad shit once it's gone far enough. I'd really need one on one to diagnose though.

My sinuses are call always fucked. Thought it was the humid climate i lived in so i moved. No dice. Had surgery done, no dice. Always have sinus infection and headaches. Tf do i do and pleas done suggest one of those sinus pots, i have one

I spilled concentrated ethidium bromide on my forearm the other day, will I be okay

Do you smoke ik this is a meme question but just answer it

yea i got a pea sized ball near the join of my finger under the skin
it moves about and is very hard

Fake detected. You couldn't even say photophobia, could you? Neck rigidity? Nope, because you're not a "medfag". Just a guy trying to give some bad advice to some poor bastards desperate enough.

Nope, I know I'm going to get shit for this because it's Sup Forums, but I vape. That's right, I'm a vapist.

Give me a break I'm trying to avoid the classic b case of Web MD I'm gonna die type shit you are correct but as I stated before you can't just diagnose it based on a few factors not including the reduction of actual viability now that vaccines are around

AIDS
AIDS
AIDS
Cancer and/or AIDS

>Nope, I know I'm going to get shit for this because it's Sup Forums, but I vape. That's right, I'm a vapist.
Hell, there's worse things honestly try to find a clinic or something any history of lung problems asthma or lung injury?

>I spilled concentrated ethidium bromide on my forearm the other day, will I be okay
I'm not even going to take this seriously without proof lmao

Nope, all started around a year ago, saw a doctor and was diagnosed with anxiety. They said to come back if it persisted, which it did, but by then I'd lost my insurance.

I asked you a simple question, something you probably learn on the first few months. I wasn't talking about a patient. Just a garden-variety textbook case of meningitis. You couldn't even say fever.

Thus, I proved you're a fake.

This is odd when did it start

Cum has like clumps in it, sometimes a little yellow. Doesnt sting or anything, should i be concerned?

I've got a weird one. If I jack off then urinate quickly after like 4/5 times it feels like I have an UTI for like an hour after. I've been tested, I'm clean. Also this has been happening for like 15 years. Mostly when I'm drunk. Any ideas?

Who cares if he's fake? If anyone's stupid enough to take medical advice on Sup Forums seriously, they deserve to drink Hydrogen Peroxide.

You have an abnormally thin urethra. Next!

Nice, thanks!

>I asked you a simple question, something you probably learn on the first few months. I wasn't talking about a patient. Just a garden-variety textbook case of meningitis. You couldn't even say fever.

>Thus, I proved you're a fake

Welllllll there's one problem I'm pretty sure the word fever is in that first post bud

Trips of truth

nigga I just downed some can't wait to be alive for another 70 years

Lol, well you have fun with that. Let me know how it goes okay?

My big toe is purple, hurts a lil bit especially when driving, and I noticed at the base some puss was coming out so I’m thinking skin ulcer? I bumped it hard drunk last week on a couch so maybe broken?

>trips of truth
>both sensible answers

Your all good dude>My big toe is purple, hurts a lil bit especially when driving, and I noticed at the base some puss was coming out so I’m thinking skin ulcer? I bumped it hard drunk last week on a couch so maybe broken?

Yes you probably bumped harder than you thought go see a doctor should be no big thing. Where's the pus coming from however?

So I'm cool, nothing to worry about?

Well hmm inflammations probably not the problem unless what nic are you doing. After that where is the pain specifically

6mg, pain is usually fleeting, centered in the chest. Feels deep. Some days I don't feel a thing and I mostly ignore it anyway. Still, any chest pain is worrying.

Answer this first

I woke up this morning and it felt like my rib hurt when I would breathe in. Not as bad now but I can still feel it.

my gf says I worry about the future too much and I need to relax and enjoy the present. What do?

Relax and enjoy the present. Then go kill a politician you don't like.

>6mg, pain is usually fleeting, centered in the chest. Feels deep. Some days I don't feel a thing and I mostly ignore it anyway. Still, any chest pain is worrying.

So rn we got angina, or acid reflux any back pain excessive coughing or coughing up blood. Refresh me how long has this been going on?

Damn, almost quads. You'd probably have done it too.

I'm not a medfag and even I know the symptoms

No blood, been going on nearly a year. Just recently I had to take a week off of work because of sudden back pain. Felt like I broke my spine the first few days (not hyperbole), but now 3 weeks later I'm more or less back to normal.. Didn't think they were connected.

I’m gonna start injecting test e at levels of around 500mg-700mg weekly (250mg E3D).

Not asking for advice, just letting you know. If you’re actually a medfag you’ll have to put up with my fucked up HPTA, kidneys, and liver (gonna start dosing 70mg TBol as well) and I’m going to lie about my anabolic abuse but you can’t do shit to prove it.

Just hope you’ll keep this post in mind and not fuck me around when I ask for TRT. Don’t be a fag about it.

I have a lump under the skin in my ass. Am I dying?

Try not to be a dick when your medical provider fucks you over on this anyway, since the odds of it being OP are astronomical.

Is it upper back pain?

Ah, and there has been some coughing, mostly just after I take a drag though. No continuous cough or random ones.

It was lower back pain. Maybe 4 or 5 vertebrae up from the tailbone?

I’m Canadian so odds are they’ll fuck me regardless. Canada sucks for not wanting to help people. As if it’s so hard to just hook a brother up with pharm grade test.

I’ll probably be hormonally imbalanced to shit and thus will be a dick.

Save me from myself and just give me that good good.

What do you need steroids for anyway?

OK hmm you need testing and you need to see a doctor man hands down

Disclaimer: if you have an actual medical problem see a doctor ffs

Oh I plan to, just not at the cost of my entire financial future. I'm an Amerifag and as such am literally forced to choose between a lifetime of debt or potential death. I'd rather die than saddle my family with that responsibility. A coffin is cheaper than medical bills.

With luck, my new job will provide insurance and I'll get it all checked out.

OK man good luck to you I hope you get this sorted out

Lupus is very gay, i just smoke weed and take the lightest prescription med there is for it and im pretty contained most of the time.

Thanks, one way or another it'll get sorted out lol.

If you want to restart your system, you may be able to shock your endocrine cycle into full healing mode by exacerbating its normal threshold via oxidation in minor amounts.

Take a syringe and fill it halfway with air, then inject it on any major vein (neck preferably). You’ll feel a rush, as if you drank 3 cups of coffee, sans chest pain.

Temporary solution to an ongoing problem so I suggest a doctor afterwards.

Do not listen to this guy

Fake doc spotted

Ok I'm getting the fuck outta here

Wook Science

I ALWAYS have phlegm in the back of my throat and I'm constantly spitting.

These are foolproof questions to see if he’s actually been to med school.
1) What’s the worst systems module (2 acceptable answers)?
2) what do I mean when I say SLE is a t3hs?
3) I’m all dressed up and I have 10 minutes to get an H+P from my SP. what am I doing?

It’s called pleuritic chest pain. It happens when the components of your chest wall rub uncomfortably on each other. Can be a rib/muscle problem, chostochondritis, Tietzes syndrome, pleuritis, pericarditis, or a ducking side stitch.