Is there a point to being alive if you're me

is there a point to being alive if you're me

lolno

my life is pretty shit. i've never hugged a girl. i'll never know love. i'll never have value to anyone as a human.

Hah I'm kidding yo... you'll meet someone I mean like just be confident even with your tiny dick

>Hah I'm kidding yo... you'll meet someone
he MIGHT meet someone but as soon as they say that abomination of a dick he has, that bitch is gone

Does it get any bigger OP?

Hahahahaha holy shit

yeah. there is no reason for me to exist.

Can't you get a picture dick with cosmetic surgery or something

Can't you get a bigger dick with cosmetic surgery or something?

stop beating your meat so fucking much, can tell you have zero fucking T. If you are overweight at all start working out, if not still hit the weights. Get your T up and shave that shit while your at it.

not fapping doesn't increase your testosterone.

weight loss and weight lifting will

just become a bottom

i'm not gay.

i hope i die soon.

keep believing that shit, thats why those balls look like they haven't dropped.

it's science you fucking moron

Just get a strap-on. Find an equally fat and ugly chick if you don't have any chance with the good looking ones. Fat ugly chicks are desperate. They're easy, just feed them.

i know these are jokes but it's so fucking demoralizing. by no fault of my own i'll never be loved or accepted or have any value to anyone. it fucking sucks. i'm glad you can get enjoyment from my suffering but god i hate being alive.

They probably won't mind your dick if you get a strap. Fuck her with your lil dick, get your nut then strap it on.

you'd make a good trans

Not a joke. I gotta fuck my gf with a vibrator cause my dick ain't enough to do the job completely alone.

If you expect to be loved and accepted by your dick size, that's pretty shallow.
If you consider your dick size to be your value of a human, that's pretty also pretty stupid.

if you're sad about your flaccid dick size of all things, thats just really stupid. Even some big dicks get really fucking small when flaccid.

You just need to find something other than freaking dicks to be so important to you to base your life on.

There are a lot of girls who are not that sexual.
Go find one of those so it's not a problem.

Don't try to find the ones who like to fuck around.

And man up even with a tiny wong. Man up.

>If you expect to be loved and accepted by your dick size, that's pretty shallow.
it's not me who is shallow.
>If you consider your dick size to be your value of a human, that's pretty also pretty stupid.
not me who decided that
nobody could accept this

i want to be euthanized.

Nah mate. You have a Gift.

Why? You will clearly not be a dick head. You will seek out real relationships and real friendships. Notice how gay guys get loads of girl friends?

That could be you mate. No reason not for it. Iv had some pretty decent sex in my life but the main thing I want ultimately is just a god damn friend. There is no reason why a dick or no dick should stop this front happening.

So what exactly do you want from life? Love? Sex? I'd guess some combination of both, but is this more of a "I'll never find love with a tiny dick" kind of bullshit, or do you just have a strong sex drive / desire, but not the dick to back it up?

Start taking cock youd make a excellent fuck hole

Have you got Kik?

yes but i only want girls

Fat ugly chicks go for awkward thin guys. There's no female as low as a fat ugly guy

>is there a point to being alive if you're me
You need to change your outlook on life. Yeah sure, you weren't born with a massive slong. Is that any reason to give up on life? There are plenty of outlets and relationships to be involved in that don't revolve around sex, and there is going to be someone in the world who loves you, despite your dick size. Live life, go out and do shit, meet people, etc. Being a depressed beta all your life won't solve anything. Regardless, I hope you find your way user.

>nobody could accept this
That's wrong though. There are men with micropenises in relationships. Not every girl is some big-dick-obsessed slut who will cuck you for not having a monster dick. Getting dicked isn't the only way to get off, and lots of girls can't even get off that way at all in the first place

What's your kik then ;) xx

Yeah right if I lowered my standards I would be getting laid everyday. And that usually how I get laid hahaha I drop my standards from being on a dry spell and bang a rut buster. Then I go on another dry spell. I don’t date because they are all liars and cheaters. Or you could do what I do when I don’t want to fuck a moped I go get a hooker or fuck at an Asian massage parlor. Quit whining about your shitty situation. The only one who can or will make it better is you. Nobody wants to be with a Debby downer so fucking do something interesting and start creating some self worth. Pissing and moaning won’t get you shit in life but striving to make things better is a very respectable thing mate!! And trust me people can see that shit.

Ouch! My balls!