I like Germany

It's my favorite country in the world.

I too love the fatherland, but it died in 1918.

We have to accept that now, as sad as it may be.

It's a pretty cool place but Germans can't be trusted.

I'm not German but I can vow for the fact that they HATE yanks and so do we

9/11 best day of my life

People were super nice to me in Munich and Frankfurt though I'm a Spic, so maybe they didn't count me as American. Germany just feels to me like what the US Midwest would be were it it's own country but with better architecture and weather. They have the same corny politeness and awkward conservative attitudes too.

>so do we
lmbo bullshit

>
>corny politeness and awkward conservative attitudes

My desire to move to Southern Germany has made a resurgence.

Prussia may be gone, and I will forever mourn it, but Bavaria still stands. There is hope.

Dammit, meant to reply to

Ich liebe deutschland

germans are subhumans

Greek and turks are subsubhumans
t. germaboo

Greeks are better than other humans you ugly chink

>America saves liberates (western) Europe from fascism
>America goes to great lengths to finance Europe's economic reconstruction
>America completely handles Europe's defence
>Euros still act like arrogant pricks and disparage the Americans who made their entire way of life possible

You guys are cunts

It's some Sup Forums idiot he doesn't speak for anyone in that country

we don't hate american people very much, most american people are pretty ok, we only hate the stupid governement.

I like Germany and Germans, but I cannot take the cringe oozing from american posts.

i agree with you ikibey, g*rmanics are subhumans

>tfw no German girlfriend

I hate this country and its people.

I wish I would have been born 100 years ago, then I could have seen germany in its full glory and die in the world wars, so that I don't have to witness its complete downfall.

I am American

Wtf? I love America now!

austria is better 3bh

Don't speak for the entire country

t. Greek

>America literally trashes your cunt
>America uses your cunt as a glorified military base for years to come
>even after becoming united again and a respectable country, still no end of occupation in sight
hmmm why would they hate the US?? such ungrateful shits

The US was the one that pushed for reunification dumbass

cool
when will they leave again?

it is not me you latino shitskin

When we leave NATO.
Germany and Italy are strategic positions for the United States considering that it could be a stepping stone for deploying more troops to the Middle East or Northern Africa if needed. Not to mention that it is good for the US to be in close proximity with Western Russia for surveillance and intelligence purposes.

God willing they'll drop a few cobalt bombs on you ungrateful arrogant cunts on their way out

I love Germany too, and unironically believe it is the greatest country in the world, maybe equal with the Netherlands

>mfw can't even talk about germany without people spamming photos with fresh migrants and other meme shit

strong nations get through tough times

>inb4 hypocrite
Germany may be a strong country, but it has a history of picking dumb fights.

germany is a shithole
germans are subhumans

it has a strong economy because they import millions of foreigners
this shithole can not exist without them.

>it has a history of picking dumb fight
>american education

thanks friend, Australia is one of the few countries I'd live in instead of in Germany (Switzerland and Norway being the others).

Is Germany even a country at this point?

west germany had a strong economy before the influx of foreigners and for most of the 20th century except for the early 30s. stop being beta

no
It's a form of corporation (GmbH). Our current ID cards are even called "Personalausweis" (personnel/staff ID) instead of the former "Personenausweis" (person's ID)

like the german subhuman wrote
germany is a big company

it was growing because they imported foreigners
they work more, harder and for less money
still the same now

nice I too would like to work and live overseas. I would choose 1. New Zealand, then Germany, if I could learn the language beforehand. Will definitely be harder since my second passport will soon no longer allow me freedom of movement in the European Union!

germany is a shithole
even shitskin australia is better