Waifu

waifu
goodnight edition

That's one angry aussie

I just post random pics. I cant preview anything.

How can you not preview?

Love her to pieces.

I dont know, I think my laptop just doesn't want me to.

Rip

good morning

Good.

Hi dear user, how are ya?

Claim

Fine, thanks. You?

Ehh alive, am fine but bored out of my mind. Mind if I ask who you are? Since I keep getting confused between different anons

I am nobody. I don't exist. I am an invention of your mind.

Hair...

Sure sure, meh anything better than being bored. So anything ya want to talk about dear 'invention of my mind'?

Why do you say 'ya' instead of 'you'?

gernig

2 reasons:
1. It gets annoying to constantly write formal because of all the reports and stuff I need to write.
2. I'm lazy.

?

What do ya usually talk with people about?

gernig

usually talk about gernigs

Halt, we have detected gernig readings in the area. Escape the premises.

Morning.

k

Depends how bored I am, pretty much anything is fine as long as it kills time

Hey hey!!

found the gernigs

>k

Get 'em boys

Last chance, citizens. We have secured rations as well.

gernigs deserve to be raped by spigernig

>752873837

Take aim, antigernig Squad Omega 4.

What is the weather like today? Hehe

is this the new bananna?

Quite a topic comrade. The weather here is pretty bad, misty and cold. What about your place?

Still awake?

Hey, how was shopping yesterday?

Just woke up. And owww my head.

Hang over? Just how much did you drink?

EAT SHIT GERNIGS

There's snow everywhere. Not so cold. The air is fresh and clear.

Cold and wet. But it went quite well.

Aww lucky you... would love to have some snow here. It's perfect if you want to go outside or stay inside

Only two glasses of rum and coke, but I was rather dehydrated beforehand because of an... Emotional episode.

Sounds rough. Should probably get some water in you and maybe an asprin. More sleep could also help with the aches

hi

Did you find what you had in mind?

Yeah, I've been drinking a lot so it's starting to fade. Yesterday was certainly something though...

I prefer to stay at home. Don't like going outside. What about you? Do you like walking? And number of your post is beautiful.

Ehh not fully, still need some gifts

Ow thanks lol, didn't notice that. And I like a bit of both, gaming at home but also going outside for a walk every now and then. So what do you do inside?

What happened if you don't mind me asking

this is mine

iwanadie

same

only until the 8th tho

You must really love pearl harbor

Yeah sure
Who wouldnt

Japan

I was made to feel unwelcome somewhere for no fault of my own, basically. Being forced out of somewhere like that is really unpleasant, especially when I thought I had friends.

Who cares what they think

Well not bad, got something coming up for today?

Hey, how are you doing?

I go around the room and imagine different things.

people who post in waifu threads

who cares what they think
You're all essentially Elliott Rodgers'

Not really, got no classes today and the weather is too unpleasant to go outside. What about you?

Hmm okay, that's interesting. Was expecting something more like reading a book, watching a movie or playing games, but that is neat too

I guess I do, I like the people here
idk who that is

rate me

That's unfortunate. Closest thing I've experienced to that is volunteering to help my old schools marching band. A few of my old classmates volunteered too but they all seemed to have moved on and it was lied I wasn't even there anymore. Doesn't help that the boosters for the marching band were having internal issues too since the most dedicated person who helped the band was replaced by a rookie who knew jack all about what was going on. There was a lot of other internal conflicts that I won't get into. The band itself went from a 1st place state champ 3 times running down to a 5th place band

6/10, I don't like dark skin, looks pretty normal to me though

rate my waifu

yeah well he killed like 7 people because women wouldnt date him

For me it was, well, I'm not going into detail but it was the result of prejudice on their part. I was surrounded by people who disliked me for my existence, and I took it all as jokes until I realised.

I would just kill myself

He did that too

I wonder if he has a gf in heaven

Probs not

> reading a book, watching a movie or playing games
In these cases people accept information from other sources. I try to think out the information by myself. Also, I have never played games excepting Quake I.

I hope he doesn't repeat this in heaven

That's rough. I'm sorry

It is what it is. I'm more angry than anything.

this is a good meme

Ahh okay that's one way to look at it, but quake 1? wow man.... that's long ago lol.

That's nice. I got no work today so just chill at home really.

That's understandable

I gotta sleep been up too long as is. Goodnight

Night.

Well, could you advise me games? Not taking up much space on hard, please.

Ow neat, so what do you plan on doing? having fun?

Ehhh plenty of stuff to suggest lol, What genre at least? Ow and ya got discord or steam?

Dont play OW
Its a mistake

save yourself the pain

Genre? Hmm.. Don't even know. A game where I can shoot, destroy and run. With interesting plot.
And I have neither discord nor steam.

I guess im making a mistake then~