If I dedicate my life to soccer and practice 5-6 days a week will I become good enough to play in the MLS...

If I dedicate my life to soccer and practice 5-6 days a week will I become good enough to play in the MLS ? Or is it all about natural born talent? I'm 19 years old, not fast but strong with powerful shot. If it comes to it I would be willing to play CB or CDM but I am a striker. What would be best way to join a low league/ team to start off?

Other urls found in this thread:

uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Reddit-americans

do you like having sex with men?

I was born in Poland but I am going to live here for another 4 years. I want to play in Ekstraklasa one day

Bump any real advice other than shit posting?

You've been playing soccer for a while right?

Going pro in any sport is not easy. You have to have natural talent.

What level are you playing at now?
If you're not playing in a competitive adult league or in an academy / being scouted by an academy then you might be too far behind for 19.

It's not just about practice, you need to be in a competitive environment.

Your about 14 years to late senpai

Get a good agent

Sounds like you are already MLS tier

Almost certainly not. I know MLS gets mocked constantly online, but it's still one of the top 15 leagues in the world and you're competing with over 2 billion people for a spot.

If you're way too young to post here (like 12/13/14), then maybe if you work your ass off 24/7 you might become a bench player for a shit team like Chicago. But if you're an adult or even close to being an adult then you have absolutely no chance

>19yo
No. Unless you're a natural gifted freak.
No training regime will make up for your loss of childhood learning skills.

no, you wouldn't even make it in whatever the second american league is called

>19
That's a lot of time missed out perfecting the fundamental skills around your natural talents.

You need natural talent, and you need a solid grasp of the fundamentals.

Serious question: I'm 18 and I play for a highly competitive club team. We're currently in the quarterfinals of the Northern CA state cup, and I'm a starter, and one of our most valuable players. I've played since age 5, and I was captain of my high school varsity team for 3 years. Do I have a chance at making it professional anywhere, maybe overseas?

how would internet strangers with no technical knowledge and that never saw you play know?

That's a good question Brazil. Silly me

you can find the answer though, it is inside your heart,

GAMBATTE KUDASAAAI

>one of the top 15 leagues in the world
Kek, this is b8

Nigga if you wanna go pro should've done that 12 years ago.

But you can still play in some shit leagues so not all is lost.

>the MLS

MLS is somewhat getting their shit together with scouting especially Dallas and NY. Realistically if you were decent enough a team would have approached you. Or go to a try out.

The fact that MLS has its shit together is exactly the reason why OP has no chance of ever playing in MLS, unless he's got god-tier natural talent.

>19 years old

Too late I'm sorry

The MLS yes. Any real league no. You are too old unless you are something like Liedson

Is this a copypasta or do people ask these kinds of stupid questions all the time?

No. No you will not.

Name the 15 best leagues in the world...

Really? You've got:

Spain
Germany
England
Italy
France
Portugal
Russia
Netherlands
Brazil
Argentina
Mexico

I think it would be fair to say that MLS is the 12th-best league.

This monkey is better than you even though he plays a meme position like left back. I would suggest to try out for a college team and become a football kicker.

the belgian and turkish are also certainly stronger than the MLS

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, Doyle
uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/
MLS isn't close to the top 15 in Uefa. This isn't even mentioning the numerous Latin American leagues that are still ahead of MLS.

How do you figure?
How do you figure? And what Latin American leagues?

I'm sure you could go pro in a place like Thailand.

What do you mean how you figure, you idiot? The top 15 leagues in Uefa have regularly had at least one of their clubs in the main competition for the past couple of seasons, which is why they are ranked in that order on the coefficients. If teams like Celtic and Monaco struggled to qualify in the early stages, there's no fucking way an MLS shitter club would pass the qualifying stage unless they got stuck playing a small eastern european club - and even then they wouldnt pass so easily.

MLS is also way behind Liga MX, Brazil's Serie A and Argentina's Primera Division.

soccer is more about fitness levels than the actual skill

if it werent i wouldnt be watching these fucking babbies have 20 shots offtarget and 2 on

so if you can do the full 90 and be half decent on the ball your golden

Truth hurts but you guys are right. It's too late for me. There aren't many late bloomers that end up successful. Thanks for advice.

>MLS isn't close to the top 15 in Uefa

That's because UEFA only includes Europe, you fucking retard.

It's possible but unlikely. Still though you should do play and enjoy the sport. Maybe even get into coaching. There have been some succesful managerd who were never pro players.

>This isn't even mentioning the numerous Latin American leagues that are still ahead of MLS.
Tbf there is like only 5 leagues ahead of MLS, the other 50 are from debatable to clearly worse

No MLS team has won the Gold Cup against Mexican clubs since god knows when...

Mexican clubs can't even win 1 Libertadores

They're not sending their best. Believe me. Many such cases. Sad.

Good thing we're not ranking teams, we're ranking leagues. Yes, Monaco may be better then MLS teams, but what about Guingamp? Caen? Bastia? Or Victoria Plzen? Feyenoord? Maybe MLS and hundreds of other leagues are ineligible to qualify for a eufa competition so its an invalid argument stating that?
And he thinks south america = latin america, how cute....

Mexican clubs cant compete in libertadores...

Probably not, maybe in some weird country as an american gimmick if you had some experience