Hello eastern hemisphere and insomniac anons

Hello eastern hemisphere and insomniac anons.
Need some advice, direction, your fortune as told by the cards or even just to ask a therapist something you always wanted too?

Well then. Stay awhile, and listen.

>dubs will get a simple 1 card tarot reading

>first user to roll trips in the thread will get a $10+$10! = $20 or less game for free on steam. Their choice.

Just provide proof of the (you) and a way to contact you.

E>

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999579281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will I finish my coursework today?

*wips out the binoculars*

Crikey! Now theres a rare sight mate!

first poster sooooooo: incoming cards stuffs

*fumbles and drops a few*

ummm...
>Kermit... yaaaa.. wait.. hermit.
Only after dedicated work, away from the hustle and bustle of daily life can you reach your ultimate goal and gain truth.

I'd say yes, but you will have to really disengage from distractions.

Initiating self-bump protocal
# in inventory: 1

>bump

Used: 1
Remaining: 0

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999579281

hey op,
suck a dick.
>check em

rolling for trips again (or tarot card reading if dubs)

reroll?

Holy moley, that was pretty damn close!

>404 dubs and dick not found

but good morning/evening.... whenever you two

well that was fast!

ok so will I find my watch

Why does everything I touch turn to shit? I feel like I'm cursed with bad luck.

OMG WINRAR!!!1111

indeed :)
Proof in pic related, if you need it

Rolling.

Well no game for me, but...
reroll

reroll for dicksucking

I'll send you a friend request from Sky!
Think of what game you would like!

There's that nasty word. EVERYTHING, EVERYTIME, NEVER, ALWAYS.
That's some nasty self-talk there. I could debate you and probably win that there are exceptions to that statement, but what happened recently?

Your "match" will change as you age, in a few years it'll be different, and so will any person's idea of a match you may have met. Don't give up.

Man just do it for me, with my luck I'll never get dubs

>pic
wtf kek

Ayyy, it's flute again rolling for that jackpot

>I'll send you a friend request from Sky!
>Think of what game you would like!
Thanks user, appreciate it

Well, hello there, my night owl friend! Nice to see you here!

O wait I'm too late *shrugs*

check these newfag

Gimme a card.

Will she realize that she's not protecting me from her messed up life, that she's pushing me away needlessly?

that was a pretty good effort my good friend but I think you will find THIS especially impressive

You are not too late! Welcome to the Thread!

Well, anything that matters anyway.
First girlfriend? Crazy psycho bitch that told me she has aids just to fuck with me. 3 times.
First real job? Try weed for the first time after work and get fired because had to be hospitalized.
First REAL opportunity? Get flown out to chicago to train to be an IT field manager. Fuck it up royally by talking back to an asshole with attitude. Get flown back.
Bitcoin, 2 years ago: I pull out like an idiot
Crypto, now: When I sell it goes up, when I buy it goes down. Literally every time. EVERY TIME.

I could go on. Should I go on?

After 2 years on depression with nothing to enjoy. Will, I, finally kill myself this December

Will I ever successfully transition?

Is she interested?

Dude, I've been depressed for like, 16 years. That's no reason to kill yourself.

Want to meet up and do it together? I'm 30 and nothing has changed. I'm ready.

Jackpot already secured T-T
Fastest I've ever seen.
Though next post I'll get you a tarot reading.

same for you with a reading.

She might when you talk to her openly about it. What's your conversations with her like about this?

hey there luv!

Will I ever have a job that I don't loathe and quit six months in? One that I don't dread getting up and going to? One that doesn't make me hate my life and everyone in it?
Also, instead of a game, can I get that twenty in paypal so I can but something other than ramen? I don't my computer anyway..
P.S what's wrong with me doc, that I don't fit in with this daily grind stuff?

rerolls

We already got a WinRAR ma dood

Oh shii- that trips.. Oh well.. :/ also, re-roll for that card reading bruv

I feel ya. Fortunately I found a job that I don't mind going to every day.

Delivering food. It comes with the freedom of being your own boss 95% of the time.
The cost of that freedom? Pride. You are looked down upon. And the pay is just barely enough to rent a room and cover bills.

I guess we don't have the same type of depression

No. You will finally seek treatment from a doctor. You will recover, and manage this depression. Your only problem will be: Why did I wait so long to seek help?

I've told her openly and plainly I feel, but she seems dead certain that she's protecting me, rather than hurting us both, so she tries to appease me so I'll let her be lonely and miserable by herself.

Re-re-roll.. Will I ever get dubs?

I got like, all kinds, man. It's fucked up.

PR AY ER SA NS WE RE D!

FUCK YES YOU WILL!
Congrats!

I'm supposed to do it alone, I'm 19 my dude

Nice dubs

Wayyy too young my dude. Give your hormones a chance to balance. Check back in 6 years.

That's sure a lot yeah, but lets take credit where credit is due.
Girlfriend: you can't control her or her actions
First Job: you learned from this I bet
Same thing with the first opportunity.
Bitcoin/crypto: That's a crapshoot, it's about reading the market and just straight up luck sometimes.

I think it would help to reflect on what you've learned from all this and to take into account what you're actually in control of in the first place.

What treatment options have you tried.
same to you hon?

Depression is across the board the same feeling. Different circumstances and varying intensities, but how a person deals with it comes down ability to successfully cope and getting appropriate treatment.

What would you consider successful? What have you accomplished so far?

For me, part of it is the every day thing.. If had 6 jobs in the past year.. I get bored, I start hating the fact that I have to go to work the next day. Like, what if I want a spontaneous camping tripping to Canada or something?

You've barely even lived, my boy.

Just keep going.

That's practically what Osaka of fortune tell me. I don't seek help because I'm sure that won't work

>Like, what if I want a spontaneous camping tripping to Canada or something?

Why would you want that? And how often do you want that?

Heh, what I'm in control of. Yeah, you've got me pegged. Not being in control has always been my Achilles heel.

I lose my shit when I feel a loss of control.

>I don't seek help because I'm sure that won't work

How are you so sure when you've never even tried it?

>What treatment options have you tried.

Talking with random user like you

>What would you consider successful? What have you accomplished so far?

Satisfaction in my decision to transition as evidenced by my life situation and emotions improving.
Resolution to the question of "am I really trans?"
Becoming perfectly passable physically through diet, exercise, and surgeries.
Living a normal life with acceptance from my family.

Most people say the same thing. Until they do actually seek help.

Game has been claimed ;~; sorry user.

As to your question, what kind of work have you done? What kinds of skills do you have?

Theres comes a point where you have to understand you can't control how another person acts. Sit her down and explain you understand what she is trying to accomplish, but it is in reality driving a wedge in between you both. To make this a successful relationship she must be genuine and trust you, and you'll have to be able to ok with the genuine her. Otherwise the relationship only has face value.

yes! Once I catch up on all these replies I'll do a bunch of readings!

Feeling I guess ...

rolling for game

You should at least try it before dismissing it.

I hear that... I'm into my 30's now, and my entire 20's has been hopping from job to job. Hating my life every morning.

Some would see a 30-something delivering food as a pathetic failure. The way I see it, I am able to go to work and enjoy it mostly. And I can survive.

It's not my dream, no. But dreams are usually lies. Only .5% of people actually get to live them.

I like camping.. >_> and Canada seems nice, I mean, I've never been but... I guess what I mean is that I like being able to do different things every day and not having that really sends me down in a spiral, but I'm not sure how to make a living that isn't a 9-5. 5 days a week

I don't want to say that I am a special snowflake, but I'm not like the majority

Do you even know what the majority is?

Btw, Africans woke about quite a few hours ago too

shit user I'm coming around to the idea

I've got a ton of leave I can take. want to go on a camping trip?

He doesn't, but he thinks he does. Keep in mind, 19.

Kid, you need to give your brain time to finish developing. If you still feel this way at 25, seek help. For now? Roll with it.

A bunch of people that don't understand their own problems

Will I get over this sickness?

I'd argue that applies to you too.

If your shoulder caused you as much pain as you are suffering now, you'd be first in line at the doctor's office tomorrow to get treated. Since it's a mental health thing, you hesitate. You're not the only one.
I too, put off getting diagnosed and treated for what turned out to be bipolar disorder. The difference in my life is like night and day.

I trust her and am okay with the genuine her, but I can't stand to let her be alone for what she's trying to do.
She's being so silly and kind at the same time, but all I want to do is make her see that she doesn't have to do these problems alone.

Im a trans thats too scared to come out of the closet.
I dont know where I'm going in life or if anything I'm doing is even going to be worth it.

And to top things off, I dont really have any friends.

Yeah but I start living the (adults) life for 2 years, I can see where this going, the same routine again and again.

got dubs

shoot me an email whenever
wjones41 hotmail com

When did you first realize you were trans?

I don't need to life 6 more years to understand how the world work

oh also I haven't accomplished anything yet

Feelings arent reliable. They're based in our own lil subjective reality that is jaded by experience.

You truly won't know until you try.

I'm not religious, but the serenity prayer has a good message to it. Look for what you control, the wisdom to know what you don't and use your time to work on what you control instead of fighting what you don't.

whew lad! Theres a world of treatment options out there for you. Personal therapist, psychiatrist, group therapy, outpatient programs at hospitals all including multiple treatment models designed to meet different needs! What kind of insurance you got? That's a good place to start.

1. Now that's a measurable goal. I like it.
2. I don't know if that's going to be a static answer. No human trans or not doesn't suffer from some sort of "who am I really" stuff. You may have to take that as it comes and rely on objective experience to inform yourself of your validity.
3. That's mostly possible, but a long way off depending on your needs. Don't lose hope, but be realistic in the approach. Don't beat yourself up because of time factors.
4. I don't know your family, but the reality is family can be wonderful support or too wrapped up in their own BS attitudes to care about others. It'll be up to you to decide how much effort you put into this luv.

Know that you are a beautiful person inside and out. Just b/c some can't see it doesn't mean it isn't true.

already claimed friend ;~;

Have you seen a doctor?

rolling for the game

I've done stocking, construction, call handler, snowboard instructor, IT, flipping burgers/cook, busser, website development, since others and a small time piano teacher, that should give you an idea of my skills aswell.... What about you, user?

Hello

I don't really know what to say other than I am species dysphoric and recovering from a mental breakdown with professional help.

I just want things to go my way a little, you know?

Actually you probably do. You don't really seem to have an understanding of how much of the world you don't know about.

I'm down! Don't have a car though..

>>Small time piano teacher.

Have you thought of music as a career somehow?

Could you make me understand then

Actually. This user is technically right. The pre-frontal cortex. Tasked with executive decision making is not fully formed until around 25 in males. (24 in females) and this can affect a person's decision making.

That's a really rough spot to be in. You may have take what you can get. Continue to be supportive and always actively listening and reassuring her, you're there for her. Understand though, that you cannot force her to change. She may have to come to that realization on her own. At that point is when she might need you the most. That breaking point.

Just starting out eh? That's a scary place to be in. I'm lucky enough to know some fantastic, kind and knowledgable trans individuals who (despite their beliefs sometimes) are super successful and really inspirational. They went through all the same fears and regrets, and sadnesses you are, but they came out on top. It may be a struggle, but you'll make it. Even if there are steps backwards along the way.

I'm glad you sought professional help. That was the best move you could make. How is life going for you today?

I got to know someone who was. They told their story, and I related surprisingly well.
Was about 4 - 5 years ago

The game has been claimed already, fren.

I have, it's the consistency/responsibility of it that drags.. "ugh, I have an appointment at 9:30" and "ugh, I have to come up with homework" or gets repetitive and I start to dread it... I feel like I'm broken

I could help you. I might be able to forcibly make you. But you really should seek professional help for your problems. I'm just some random user on the internet.

I agree with my coffee friend. Music.. while not always profitable is something you could find fulfillment in and could even be done on the side as you work for money.

You have such a diverse skillset though....look back at those jobs. What did you enjoy about them?

Also, I work admissions in a psychiatric hospital. (11p-7a). It's my day off. I'm licensed as an LPC though I don't get to do much therapy anymore at this job.

Well if you're getting proffesional help, stick with it. It may take some time to come full circle, but keep at it. It takes time user.

=========
ok
=========
time to do a bunch of tarot readings! Next post inc for all who rolled dubs as I'm finally caught up!

What was the first thing you did, after you knew?

>Actually. This user is technically right. The pre-frontal cortex. Tasked with executive decision making is not fully formed until around 25 in males. (24 in females) and this can affect a person's decision making

I don't think this is the problem here, since we can also say in 6 years I will be just more depressed cause of that