Sup Forums settle this shit for me about dick size

Sup Forums settle this shit for me about dick size

I'm self conscious since I'm 6'2 and a /fit/izen and someone like my is expected to be hung. Truth is I'm only 5.2 and my dick looks really off and disproportion to the rest of my body. I'm in college rn and I'm scared stacy is gonna tell her freinds about how small I was even if the sex was good cause you know how hoes are.
I'm not a virgin but I just refuse to go for stacies cause I'm scared they'll talk shit about me while they fuck guys with 6+ inchers

pic related , don't have a pic of body but that's what I'm about

ez, man up, don't be a pussy and use every last bit of your 5.2incher efficently.

If she makes fun of it, just don't give a fuck

Women talk, and will eventually probably throw your insecurities in your face. Don't let that fear control your behavior, it's a big world out there.

start jelqing immidiately

Youre within average range nigga.

Few dicks are outside it.

Bitches will talk shit no matter what you do, that's why they're bitches.

Enjoy actually going balls deep, bitches never let me do that shit.

No fuck off

Even if they can't accommodate a bigger cock stacy will still want a big cock regardless

>tfw 6'2 and skinny as a twig with a 7in dick

but in all seriousness OP just use what u got and make sure youre good at everything else in sex foreplay, eating out, etc

You see if I was some skinny twig under 5 10 I wouldn't give a rats ass about this whole situation, hell I'd be fine with a 4 incher that point

be being expected to be hung cause of your height and body fucking sucks

most girls assume fit fags are compensating anyways, you better not be owning a truck anytime soon

You sure about that? Like deadass? I always most college aged girls when they see someone like me they assume I'm hung and fuck like a horse

I always assumed*

Hi bro,
Who gives a shit.
5 inches is fine, it might seem a bit small to you, but to a woman it is normal sized.
It is big enough to fill most vaginas, what else do you need.
Does it work fine? You said sex is good, then stop thinking.
If you start worrying about things that don't matter, you will turn into a freak, like anorexic girls - they look fine to you but in their minds they are always overweight.
It is about perception.
You have an average sized dick, who gives a shit.
You aren't the tallest in the world, you aren't built like Hathor, you aren't the richest man in the world, you aren't able to outrun a speeding train.
However, you are pretty solid in the dice rolls, and what is more, you are working to make use of your potential, and that is far more important.

Don't spend your life comparing yourself to other men, that will only lead to misery. Compare yourself only to yourself.

As for women, if one is so pathetic she would spend time thinking about your dick size, do you want to be with her?
Do you go around depth gauging vaginas?

Baby dick havin ass

You should work on fixing your fucking awful personality - that might take your mind off your dick.

Thanks user this gave me hope.

You're a good guy

What can you guage from my personality? Someone like me is expected to be hung and I'm not? That would put a dent in anyones mind faggot.

It really depends on the girl dude the girl i lost my virginity to when i was 17 was expecting at least 6in and up (im 7in) but my last gf was expecting me to have a small dick

She was expecting that because on past guys shes been with because the last guy was pretty much around your build but with a 4incher so i mean women are women

just dont worry about it man and focus on eating her out like a champ

Dude. I'm fucking a hot, half Chinese chick with my 5ish inch wang and I'm 315 pounds. If you're /fit/, have good facial aesthetics, and some charisma you should be fine. If a girl is into you, she's into you.

8 2/3 incher here
Had about ten pussies in 30 years
You can do much better

It's the girth that matters

This. And eat pussy like it's your last meal on earth brother

Yeah, especially when it's too big and you need incredible amounts of foreplay and lube.

Seriously, a little bit above average is great. You do NOT want a huge dick. It makes sex a pain (literally for her, figuratively for you)

You stepped on the dude who called himself skinny instead of boosting him up, while expecting encouraging advice for yourself.
Take care of your brothers.

How do I get more girth, like I'm content with my length but it's the girth i feel self conscious about. I want my dick to thick like a summer sausage or at the least toilet paper roll

Post a picture of this fine young gentleman for us to see.

I have a half inch length and a ten inch girth.
For some reason girls aren't impressed when I rub my pancake on them.

>And eat pussy like it's your last meal on earth brother
Don't tell anyone in Ancient Rome you do this you fgt.

Read this:

Don't spend your life thinking about your dick.