CAN I GET SOME FUCKING HATEFUL PRAISE FROM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS FOR LEGENDARY MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN...

CAN I GET SOME FUCKING HATEFUL PRAISE FROM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS FOR LEGENDARY MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN ALL OF YOU FUCKING GAY MOTHERFUCKERS START WORSHIPPING THE BAND THAT STARTED IT ALL
THE TRUE ORIGINATORS OF FUCKING SECOND WAVE BLACK METAL
HAIL MAYHEM
HAIL EURONYMOUS

>second wave black metal
Faggot elitist detected, kys or get over yourself. Only good black metal band is altar of plagues

POST BLACK METAL FAGGOT POSERS NEED TO FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES
FUCK OFF AND DIE

>post black metal
implying a genre came to an end.

So lame, such a typical elitist. Kys plz, you are the reason metal is for faggots these days

FUCK OFF AND DIE!
FUCKING WORTHLESS POSERS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE

Lol you make a compelling argument. I would expect nothing less from a narrow minded elitist faggot beating the dead horse that is your favorite music genre.

0/10 low tier baiting

Double bait level over 9000

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WEAKLING
I REALLY WANT TO END YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TRASH IN "HUMAN" FORM
YOU ARE MAKING ZERO SENSE

Point proven. I rest my case

YOU REST IN THE GRAVE AS A CORPSE YOU FUCKING POSER

Well yes we all die at some point, it is inevitable but i fail to see how I am a poser. What am I posing as?

FUCK KRISTIAN "KUNT KRISTNA" VIKERNES THE TRAITOR
DEATH IS COMING

The dude who died has a strict policy for non smoking in his strip joint in Dallas. So like fuck him

STFU poser!! Mayhem was complete shit , recorded in a garbage can and killed by some Burzum fag 3 decades ago. Either you just got internet in your grandmas basement or new fag , bet ur a new fag

Nobody listens to "metal". This poservfaggots aren't hard. They are from very wealthy famlies. Lol kys idiot trash faggot

YOU CAN ALL VANISH FROM YOUR WORTHLESS MISERABLE EXISTENCE FUCKING GARBAGE

You need real music like Justin Timberlake and Arianna Grande

The dude who died has a strict policy for non smoking in his strip joint in Dallas. So like fuck him

I have all of you rage equally
>his screm is better than his screm
>nuh uh my band more hardcore
>oh yeah my band rips his rick off and plays guitar with it
>so hadcore

The real story is
>One dude tried living the hype
>Planned to murder a dude
>Other dude have him the ol'stabby stabby first

End of story.

they look so gay with their failed clown makeup, fucking posers

Euronymous was the cancer that killed Mayhem. I'm not denying he was talented, but he was a horrible person. The only fault Dead had was being a fragile soul amongst close minded hard asses.

Gimme fuuuuuh gimmeeeee fiyaaa gimmmeee whhhatebeeettzziiia

truth.
that's what i always thought about these guys.
all this "i'm so evil", but they spent hours infront of the mirror for makeup and doing their nails, and crafting spikey bracelets etc.

what a bunch of faggy edgelords.

>hurr durr but some killed, tortured and such 4 real

you guys know this short ghaal documentary?
who the fuck is scared of that twiggy thin faggot?

Mayhem is still very much alive, progressing and making better records with each release they put out. Euronymous was instrumental in their global acclaim, but they're much, much better now than then, and they can only keep improving.

Rarely do I ever get to break this picture out.