Beer mostly
Every night
Didn't I tell you to fuck off?

gin, vodka, bourbon and beer
as often as i can

I might be whos asking

not really, wine is nice but alcohol is too destructive to the body

id rather just make my weed tea

I need to buy more liquor, i pretty much only get beer because it's more convienient. In Texas i can get beer anywhere, liquor is only liquor stores

I used to smoke a lot of weed, but after high school I cut back a lot. now it's just like every few months, whenever my friend offers some. My roommate smokes 24/7 though

Borderline, drink most nights anyway, go heavier on my days off

Nope pillhead.i also enjoy some crispy bud.

make me fucker. What's your go to beer?

I work in a bar, so I drink every night, but I can only really get drunk when I get paid

i drink about 6L(~1.5gal) beer every night

used to be. last "drink" i had was june.

I'm a veteran, pothead, alcoholic loser. Yes I am.

>I'm a veteran, pothead, alcoholic loser. Yes I am.
asap didn't work for you either huh?

Not an army vet. I'm a 27 year old navy vet.

almost alcoholic

i find that smoke gives me headaches, if i do inhale, i vape shatter

i guess i also like a tasty dark beer from time to time

I quit but according to aa, which i dont go to, youre always an addict, yeah iam. October 1st was my 3rd anniversary. Quitting hasnt improved my life in anyway, but i guess people like me more. I used to drink 1.75 liters of jack daniels a day, now i spend all my money on my hobby that keeps me sane and social.

fuck man

why?
can you give me detailed answer?

I always wandered how does a day of alcoholic look like, and why do they drink so much

You and me both brother

Been drinking everyday for quite a few months but no, not an alcoholic I am just bored and waiting for 2018 to hit so I can get back to CA weed.

what's your hobby?

Gotta love you hipster trash. You keep every empty you've ever created and you treat it like it's a decoration.

Is half a box of Franzia Chardonnay every night bad?

What hobby is that?

I haven't been able to drink since June 2016 because I tried to kill myself while drunk (but I got blackout drunk every night) and I still live with my parents and they'd kick me out if I drink again.

I honestly miss drinking so much more than the girlfriend the drinking cost me.

Please tell me you use that richardson jug as a blowie instrument thing like a hillbilly

Warhammer, i started about 9 years ago then lost interest but took it up again. Painting the miniatures keeps me from getting bored, and playing the game forces me to socialize, since i would isolate myself and get drunk.

why not? i like beer. i like being buzzed. add some weed to the mix sometimes and im good

you play it online, or?

And since i was spending over $1200 on booze i can afford the model kits easily now

isn't the thought that you can't function without some "extras" to your body makes you worried or something?

Its a game played with miniatures and dice

oh, cool

well, i'm glad that you quit alcohol

hf

im not worried. i have one lifetime only and im not hurting anybody so i do as i please

how old are you? also, do you ahve a family?

Yea, I go to meetings for it

30, no family and there wont be. cant stand children

I used to drink 400-500mL of vodka mixed with whatever diet soda (it barely mattered to me which, diet mtn dew was fine) every night, and one shot with breakfast to stave off shaky hands during the day.

I don't drink anymore tho.

Yes.

well don't you thing that your drinking will bother your future partner?

how did you quit and why?

is me
I would start drinking again but have to gain independence and move out of my parents' place first.

that is the problem for future me

Day 2 of sobriety, after relapsing for the weekend, after one month of not drinking. Ugh.

how old are you?

how does relationship with your parents look like?

semi-close to mom, can reveal some degree of feelings to her, but can barely talk to dad except about very surface stuff

good luck then fagit

You wake up and hope theres some left over from last night.

Go to work, drink if you can.

Get home and drink till you pass out

cheers fucker.

pic related is the best drink I've ever had

Yes, and I quit while I still could. I'm self employed so I never have to go to work the next morning. I would wait till 6pm then get going. I would always intend to have just the one beer or a glass of wine but it was impossible. I'd have the whole bottle and start another.

I just decided to stop. It was pretty easy, as I say I quit while I still could.

My bank balance is buoyant, I lost weight, my skin is great, I'm alert, my reputation is good, my stomach acid problem is gone...

Many small things which add up.

Yes I am

Is it possible to regularly drink alcohol and not become an alcoholic that need a whole bottle of hard liquor every night to get a buzz?

Yea. But I've slowed down lately. Been doing normieshit. Have a girlfriend, been doing social things with her and working extra. Tbh I'm not sure if I want to take the normie path or go back to working, drinking, and playing videogames 24/7.

Drank hard everyday for about 10 years. Stopped drinking liqour completely but still drink beer all the time, its not the same.

Idk man I know its frowned upon but working going to school and spending the rest of my time drinking playing games or watching movies by myself was kinda nice.

I always handle my business as far as work and school was concerned, but in any free time I had I spent getting drunk as fuck.

Idk I guess I figure ill try something different, and if it doesn't pan out its not the bottle won't be waiting for me if I want to go back.

Meh

I don't drink a whole bottle. But I drink almost everything night for the buzz or shit face status. I still considered myself an alcoholic.

Depends...
What you call "alcoholic"?

yes.

>>alcoholic
>>beer
lolno you pleb.

I drank almost every day for a few months to relieve anxiety and noticed I drank more and more. I had to completely stop. I love drinking but don't wanna become an alcoholic.

are you me? well... except my wife noticed

Holy shit same boat. But I have a bunch of other shit on my fucking mind. So I just drink to forget an not feel. It's fun as hell.

what about these bad boys?

they're much cheaper to get smashed on than any hard liquor in the UK unfortunately

I don't drink alcohol. I do smoke a hit or two of marijuana a day, sip kratom grinds, and occasionally trip on cactus brews.

What do you mean, "unfortunately"?
It's cheaper than a bacon sandwich, they're great.

It sucks because if you’re truly an alcoholic then quitting won’t fix why you drank, takes personal growth. Sadly quitting is the easy part

I moved here from USA last year, and I heavily preferred being able to get 1.75L handles of vodka for $10 to this shit. Liquor goes down the hatch much easier for me. But the price difference in units of alcohol per pound is massive.

22 now and drink almost everyday. started when i was 16 but that shit got to me. 3 litters of 7.0% last night. hangover is real but im still drinking.

24 here and I'm also drinking still. Hangover sent enough to make me stop.

3 these and im good

Aren't* this fucking phone.

I sometimes drink a beer called Rogue. 3 of those and im done.

Nah but every time I drink I regret it for a long time

shiiiieeeet

Sam?

No my friend

Now are there times where I wish I didn't drink. Yeah, but fuck it dude. At this time it just feels....right, you know?

haha. shiit.. i have a lot of those too. alcohol is a wicked cycle. good times and bad.

Can't let that shit go.

I used to be. Havent had a drink in 8 months. Just to give you an idea of how bad I was, I blew a .49 on my second DUI.

blaaaaaaghrrr blarrrilalillaagh plaaaaaaallllrrriimmmm bleeearrrgh bbbblapp llleeeeaaaarghhh burp

so... an average drinker

yeah basically where i live. that would also be considered average. i always drink enough where i have a blackout and dont remember how i got home.

Crispy?

I wish I could handle the amount of booze some of you fags can drink. But I can't, oh fucking well.

From yesterday night till 1 a.m. I got 11 glasses of Jameson and a beer. Ccine got my back. Went to sleep at 7 a.m. Now I got another hit and I'm traveling home. There is nothing on my mind. When I'll be home I'll go to the tavern imidiately to get some beer.