USA is really a shit country

USA is really a shit country.

What is USA

>40 million citizens living below the poverty line
>Thousands of new homeless people every day
>Race wars
>Gang Wars
>A house burgled every 15 seconds
>Total insecurity even in the most luxurious cities (Los Angeles, New York).
>Unscrupulous cops who kill only for the sake of killing
>Hundreds of pedophile networks
>Around 750 murders in a single month in Cleveland alone
>A totally corrupt government
>Larry Silverstein, who is lucky
>Illegal immigration, which has reached a peak (there are now more than 12.5 million illegal immigrants)
>Killings every month in schools
>1 American out of 3 regularly consumes drugs

And I forgot many things.

The famous American dream.

The only positive thing that I can recognize in the USA is to have recognized the legitimate defense and the carrying of weapon for the inhabitants without a judicial / psychiatric history

The elite would do better to look after their population rather than waste hundreds of billions in the military industry

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-eu-macron-idUSKBN18L1ZI
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/eu-approves-visa-free-travel-ukrainians-170511140552955.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Coming from the Islamic Caliphate of France where the military literally has to patrol the streets of Paris because otherwise muslims would blow everything up

Retourne sur le 18-25 khey

monseiur needs le baguette hon hon hon

>Los Angeles
>New York
>""""Luxurious"""""

Nah, try Lexington or Concord
Real American wealth doesn't show up in places so trash as Jew York and Los Asseles

Also hon hon baguette du fromage Eiffel Towah hon hon guillotine my escargo and smother it in CHEESE hon hon Twingo

Literally all these problems could be solved if we just got rid of black people

YES PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA

>Real American wealth doesn't show up in places

I will go through that.

At least we don't have Muslim ghettos, Pierre

>America is a 3rd world country with 1st world wealth
no shit
you didnt need so many words to say something everybody knows

Why are euros so obsessed with America, every single thread they make is
>waahhh America this, waahhhh America that

Anyway when you have a population of over 325 million that isn't homogenous you're bound to have a few problems.

>Spain calling someone else third world
Shouldn't you be worrying about that collapsing economy and those unemployment rates, Pedro

This. America is great if you are upper middle class or better. Otherwise it doesn 't seem worth it

This x 9,000
European obsession with US is transparent and sad

>40 million citizens living below the poverty line
>negros.
they can't help themselves. not my fault and I don't care.

>A house burgled every 15 seconds
there are a lot of houses in the US.

>Gang Wars
>mexicans and blacks killing eachother.
nothing of value is lost.

>A totally corrupt government
that's why we elected Trump.

>Illegal immigration, which has reached a peak (there are now more than 12.5 million illegal immigrants)
Illegal immigration is down around 80% this year. 11 million were deported under Obama, and many more millions will be deported under Trump.

everything else is exaggerated.

still better off than Islamic state of France.

America is keeping this world in safe. There is your respect?

America should definitely get out of NATO and let our Russian comrades protect the EU :)

>implying EU needs protection

We can take care of USA and Russia at the same time if we want to

go back to Sup Forums you shameless worthless shill

USA is number one #1 military power. If this country wanted to begin nuclear holocaust just for a fun no one would stop them. America is allowed you to live for now.

>If this country wanted to begin nuclear holocaust just for a fun no one would stop them

It's also valid for France and Russia. Maybe China now.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, I prefer 18 century than this time. Nukes killed all fun.

oh yeah, you're doing a very good job.
so far, with murkel leading this protection, the enemy is welcomed in to rape and kill you and your cultures freely from within your own borders. excellent.

leave it to Europeans to let women run their defenses.

>leave it to Europeans to let women run their defenses.

>We can take care of USA and Russia at the same time if we want to
pff..ppfff...PWHFWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>british flag

Every time

All the world's problems could be solved if we got rid of the americans

wtf I HATE america now!

Because we aren't as fucking delusional as you are mate

Airstrip One to the rescue

but who would buy all your maple syrup? canada's economy would crash... you're crazy.

>We aren't delusional
>Britain isn't Europe
Pick one

lmao this.
OP is a huge autist

We've never been part of Europe and our interests have never been with Europe, I don't see how that's delusional

>the legitimate defense and the carrying of weapon for the inhabitants without a judicial / psychiatric history
Wew.

You are really stupid. Like literally right beside it and you aren't european?

Could you actually blame the countries bringing real problems to France, like Algeria, Saudi Arabia or T*rkey.

Also don't buy the destabilization of the Middle-East by the US meme that would allow you to blame them anyway. The muzz were barbaric way before they bombed Iraq.

Turkey has part of its landmass in Europe, is it European? Is Russia European?

>40 million living below the poverty line
>40 million Mexicans live in the US
Coincidence?

>is welcomed in to rape and kill you and your cultures freely from within your own borders. excellent.
No sense of self awareness.

western russia is european.

blue part is european, red is asia

Last time I checked, most of Turkey's landmass was in Asia rather than Europe. As for Russia, the entire problem lies with the Eurasian border being very arbitrary in the North. Very much unlike the UK which, despite the demographics of London, isn't South Asian but very clearly in Europe.

At this point Britain's special snowflake syndrome is hilarious.

>No sense of self awareness
Not understanding that a large part of America was part of Mexico to begin with.

Implying we're not deporting millions of mexicans every year.

also, Emu War.

France is a shit hole. But so is the US. A pot can call a kettle black (and should feel comfortable doing so). Deal with it turbo nerds

Nice amount of excuses and deflections to avoid admitting you're full of shit

>excuses and deflections
Such as? Most of Turkey's landmass IS in Asia, arguing that it's European is like arguing that the Falklands makes Britain Americ-

...that explains everything!

Emus calling other countries shit holes.

You unironically live in the place where other countries dumped the people they didn't want on.

>>Around 750 murders in a single month in Cleveland alone
not even that many in Chicago in a whole year and it has by far the most out of any city. You should get your facts straight or it makes your entire point look invalid.

Your argument is that a majority of the landmass of Turkey is in Asia, therefore it's Asian. I'm curious then what this must mean for Britain given it hasn't been connected to the Continent by a traversable land bridge in well over eight thousand years. This same argument apparently doesn't hold for Russia, though, which according to you (someone very qualified to decide for the Russians themselves who they are as a people of course) has a "very arbitrary" Eurasian border, that nevertheless resolves itself if you just kind of shrug and leave the problem aside. I suppose if one squints at urban Rotterdam or Berlin and hits the snooze button you can pretend it's inside Europe and not Rabat or Istanbul too.
The fact is that being "European" is a political and cultural question far more than it has anything to do with geography, and on those grounds you know you will lose. All you can drum up is geographical proximity, as though that's ever been a compelling reason to start sucking off your neighbours.

>I'm curious then what this must mean for Britain given it hasn't been connected to the Continent by a traversable land bridge in well over eight thousand years.
I don't know, is Cuba American? Is Japan Asian? What about Sri Lanka? Is Madagascar African? Do you really not know the difference between an island and a continent?

>someone very qualified to decide for the Russians themselves who they are as a people of course
Don't blame me for geographic conventions, and don't pretend that wanting something very hard changes geographic conventions. Most maps split Russia between Europe and Asia, and your butthurt can't change that.

>I suppose if one squints at urban Rotterdam or Berlin and hits the snooze button you can pretend it's inside Europe and not Rabat or Istanbul too.
What are you even saying here? Are you okay?

>The fact is that being "European" is a political and cultural question far more than it has anything to do with geography
If it wasn't for the fact that you somehow don't believe Britain is in Europe, I'd almost think you're a eurocrat. However, this only makes the argument for Britain being European stronger. For the next handful of decades at least...

>All you can drum up is geographical proximity, as though that's ever been a compelling reason to start sucking off your neighbours.
Whoever brought up sucking off your neighbors? Are you so autistic that you cannot comprehend disliking people on the same continent? Is Israel suddenly not in the Middle East because it hates all of its neighbors?

Fucking hell, your special snowflake complex has stopped being funny and is beginning to actually worry me.

>USA is really a shit country.

all zionist occupied ((((((countries)))))) are shit places to live.

including france

French President Emmanuel Macron urged the European Commission on Thursday to do more to curb an influx of low-paid east Europeans working on temporary assignment in France, warning that it was sapping support for the European Union.

reuters.com/article/us-france-eu-macron-idUSKBN18L1ZI

EU approves visa-free travel for Ukrainians
Ukraine passport holders will be able to travel visa-free to most EU countries under new rules approved by the bloc.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/eu-approves-visa-free-travel-ukrainians-170511140552955.html

American out of 3 regularly consumes drugs
Is this real?

No fucking wonder americans are so fucking violent.

I don't think us Poles consume alcohol regularly at this rate

The border is the Ural Mountains in the East and the Caucasus mountains in the south. Easy

>American out of 3 regularly consumes drugs
>Is this real?
No. That's ridiculous.

france is about to get a huge influx of qt gold digging whores

they should do more to encourage it.

I like America
Fuck off you Muslim frognigger

Did you know that the first wife of the first french king in early middle age was ukrainian ?

Did you know that you are an absolute kinsey 6 cucklet ?

hahhha no wonder france fell so fast to kike rule

The heroin epidemic is seeping everywhere. I live in a supposedly nice area, and I'm starting to hear about young people overdosing and dying.

Yeah you just have regular ghettos around every corner

>was ukrainian ?
actually she was literally scandinavic-russian.

Most of the problems you listed are due to niggers.

I would never want to live there. It's nothing but spics and niggers ruled over by Jews. I travelled from Detroit to Albuquerque and it looks like a mentally ill country.